Requested Collider Editor Preset

Other Requested Collider Editor Preset

DTB247

Reactions
Website
www.redgifs.com
when i use the preset i get this error
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'AutoCollider:hip.pelvis.RGlute.FemaleAutoCollidersRGlute.AutoColliderFemaleAutoCollidersRGlute1.AutoColliderFemaleAutoCollidersRGlute1' defined in save file.
by the way i used a diffrent apperance

That is a new one to me. I have loaded a preset from one look onto a different look and have noticed the colliders I moved are in the desired positions but some of the collider radius need to be adjusted. I would try highlighting selected colliders, selecting hip or pelvis group then the individual glute colliders .I loaded this preset while typing this response and the RGlute 1 collider was present in the Glute group. maybe try resetting them to default locations for the Look ,up and right offset by clicking the default tab under the slider bar . The look I made this preset was pretty thick so I am wondering if you are using a slimmer model. As far as interpreting error log messages If we are lucky @Acid Bubbles may stop by and drop some knowledge :) .

First of all thanks for your response😄.
And yeah I am using a small petite model.
Maybe I should use the preset using ur thicc looks and then change to the look I want to work with, do you think this would work? 🤔🤔

You could load the preset on that mikaela look try moving those glute colliders in a bit then save it with a different name . then load that new preset on your preferred model.

it gave same error with your looks too
i am new to this so i am suspecting i am using the preset and the plugin wrong or something , hope when u get time u can drop a couple of pics as instruction, when u have time , keep it as a thought in the corner of ur mind i guess
thx

ok i have some examples on loading. CE 1.jpgCE 2.jpgCE 3.jpgCE 4.jpg

Collider presets will overwrite the modified colliders with the new value, it doesn't save offsets so applying a preset on another model will not necessarily behave in a good way, it really depends on the model. Also, this error can be "ignored" since it'll just skip that collider when applying the preset, but I'm not sure _why_ it's missing though :)

Collider presets will overwrite the modified colliders with the new value, it doesn't save offsets so applying a preset on another model will not necessarily behave in a good way, it really depends on the model. Also, this error can be "ignored" since it'll just skip that collider when applying the preset, but I'm not sure _why_ it's missing though :)

Oh you can ignore it and it will work as intended?

Hello I am having issues with finding the collider preset when downloading it or either the demo scene for it. I've looked through my files I have found to be downloaded but could never be able to apply it to the collider editor. If anyone has the time to help me in my sticky problem it will be greatly appreciated

Hello I am having issues with finding the collider preset when downloading it or either the demo scene for it. I've looked through my files I have found to be downloaded but could never be able to apply it to the collider editor. If anyone has the time to help me in my sticky problem it will be greatly appreciated
There is no demo scene included with the var. It is preset only.
The collider editor opens the default save location for presets when you click the load preset button. (Saves/collider) marked 1 in image.
To load my preset Marked 2 in image you click DTB247 Collider preset1.var tab.
Preset location.jpg

I may have assumed some things. Don't take offence if this doesn't apply to your situation.
The var file you downloaded needs to be placed in the Vam / Addon Packages folder.
The collider editor plugin needs to be added via the plugin tab to the person you want to edit.

I may have assumed some things. Don't take offence if this doesn't apply to your situation.
The var file you downloaded needs to be placed in the Vam / Addon Packages folder.
The collider editor plugin needs to be added via the plugin tab to the person you want to edit.
That's all good but that is where the problem starts while I'm in my own Saves/Colliders the preset never appears there I'll show the examples

If you are in an active session of vam and add a var file it doesn't appear until . you A. rescan packages in the addon package manager, or B. restart vam.

Last edited:
Yup I've done what you told me and it is still not appearing in the file but it says it is downloaded and in the vam

Another thought occurred to me. What license level did you purchase? I know full functionality is unlocked at creator level. I haven't looked at what is and isn't included at lower levels.

Another thought occurred to me. What license level did you purchase? I know full functionality is unlocked at creator level. I haven't looked at what is and isn't included at lower levels.
I have purchased the creator level for VaM

It's ok i am just watching seinfeld and my new vam animation in desktop lol
oh gotcha lol
So I think I got it to work, I grabbed the Preset file and extracted it and it gave me a preset file to be able to use in the collider Editor and I think it is working, I'll send a photo to show

cool I am happy but still wondering why var didn't work. one mistake that comes to mind did you drop var in Addon packages forlder or Addon packages userprefs folder or addon packages builder folder.

Back
Top Bottom