Morph Editor

Plugins Morph Editor

fabio

Reactions
fabio submitted a new resource:

Morph Editor - Morph Editor for Virt-A-Mate

View attachment 52804

This plugin allows you to edit and play with morphs. Just add it to the person you want to edit.

Basic Edition

Use the text box to filter what you want to edit. For example, type down "eye" or "body" and only those morphs that correspond to those categories will be shown. Then just play with the sliders as usual.

Advanced Edition

You can select more accurately the morphs you want to work with through a second screen where you can select...

Read more about this resource...

Nice, I’ll try it when back home, thx.
Would be even nicer if a feature for deleting morphs directly in the UI could be added. I don’t know if it’s possible, but finding i.e. duplicates in the file system is such a hassle.

Would it be possible to convert one-morph-containing-all appearances to the regular game morphs? So to de-merge a single morph back to standard game morphs?

Huh? What benefit it has other other than search? We need affected morph searcher when we click on body parts in vr or pc.

@Saint66
I'm trying to focus on changing morph values and not on the morphs themselves, but yeah that feature would be nice :). Thanks

@pinosante
I don't think so. Sorry.

@KameronFox
Selecting morphs based on selecting body parts is an interesting idea. I think the benefit lies in organization. you can think of it as a diagram tree, with your own custom morph groups and then different shapes/values for each one. You can easily save/load any member of that diagram tree pretty fast.

look/
├── morph_group_1/
│ ├── morph_values_1
│ ├── morph_Values_2
│ ├── morph_values_3
│ └── ...
├── morph_group_2/
│ ├── morph_values_1
│ └── morph_values_2
└── morph_group_3/
├── ...

Errors upon loading

!> Compile of Custom/Scripts/Tools/MorphEditor/MorphEditorFree.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `ShowMonitorUI' and no extension method `ShowMonitorUI' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in Custom/Scripts/Tools/MorphEditor/MorphEditorFree.cs at [304, 29]
!> [CS]: Mono.CSharp.InternalErrorException: Custom/Scripts/Tools/MorphEditor/MorphEditorFree.cs(302,14): MorphEditorFree.SaveSelection() ---> Mono.CSharp.FatalException: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `ShowMonitorUI' and no extension method `ShowMonitorUI' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String error) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String format, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.MemberAccess.Error_TypeDoesNotContainDefinition (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext ec, Mono.CSharp.TypeSpec type, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.MemberAccess.LookupNameExpression (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext rc, MemberLookupRestrictions restrictions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Invocation.DoResolveInvocation (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext ec) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Invocation.DoResolve (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext rc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Expression.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext ec, ResolveFlags flags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Mono.CSharp.Method.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeDefinition.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.ClassOrStruct.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Class.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeDefinition.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.NamespaceContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.ModuleContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.AssemblyDefinition.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsDriver.Compile (System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder& assembly, System.AppDomain domain, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsCompiler.CompileFromSettings (Mono.CSharp.CompilerSettings settings, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 in at [0, 0]

We must have different VaM version. I'm using 1.20.77.9. Maybe are you using an older version? I'm trying to find if ShowMonitorUI was not available before.

if this plugin does not allow you to change the geometry of the morph, then it would be better to change the name so as not to mislead people. for example: morph organizer or morph value editor.

if this plugin does not allow you to change the geometry of the morph, then it would be better to change the name so as not to mislead people. for example: morph organizer or morph value editor.
I'm adding your recommendation at the top of the description. Thank you for the heads-up.

I am going to lose it! Have been trying to grab morphs for lips (on the mouth), but the majority of lips that I like do not have any active morphs regarding the mouth region. There are a few runners up that DO have morphs and I have saved those. But when I load a different model, load this plugin and try to apply it - nothing happens. WTF am I missing? BTW breast morphs work just fine, so why are the lip morphs making so damn little change - even when the source is exaggerated?

Last edited:
I am going to lose it! Have been trying to grab morphs for lips (on the mouth), but the majority of lips that I like do not have any active morphs regarding the mouth region. There are a few runners up that DO have morphs and I have saved those. But when I load a different model, load this plugin and try to apply it - nothing happens. WTF am I missing? BTW breast morphs work just fine, so why are the lip morphs making so damn little change - even when the source is exaggerated?
Thanks for letting me know. Could you tell me which specific morphs are not working and, if possible, the author so I can take a look?

It has been a few days, and my notes have been trashed. Maybe tomorrow - oh shit - it IS tomorrow (2AM). Well then LATER, I will try to find the lovely gals with their lovely lips (at least the ones with lip morphs) and Will let you know. But I should note that by hand, I also tried putting in ALL the morphs from ALL the gals and it made no visible change to my target. So maybe all those lip/mouth settings were just not the right ones, and your proggie is fine. I have too many things running through my head! Maybe I have AADD?

No worries, take your time and focus on what you need to get done =)
It has been a few days, and my notes have been trashed. Maybe tomorrow - oh shit - it IS tomorrow (2AM). Well then LATER, I will try to find the lovely gals with their lovely lips (at least the ones with lip morphs) and Will let you know. But I should note that by hand, I also tried putting in ALL the morphs from ALL the gals and it made no visible change to my target. So maybe all those lip/mouth settings were just not the right ones, and your proggie is fine. I have too many things running through my head! Maybe I have AADD?

Back
Top Bottom