All The Way Through - Collider Editor Preset

Other All The Way Through - Collider Editor Preset

I keep getting this error when i try to load your preset

!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab19.PhysicsMeshJointlab19' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab2.PhysicsMeshJointlab2' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab20.PhysicsMeshJointlab20' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab21.PhysicsMeshJointlab21' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab22.PhysicsMeshJointlab22' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab23.PhysicsMeshJointlab23' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab24.PhysicsMeshJointlab24' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab25.PhysicsMeshJointlab25' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab26.PhysicsMeshJointlab26' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: ... 246 total missing items found.

The list goes much longer

!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab19.PhysicsMeshJointlab19' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab2.PhysicsMeshJointlab2' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab20.PhysicsMeshJointlab20' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab21.PhysicsMeshJointlab21' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab22.PhysicsMeshJointlab22' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab23.PhysicsMeshJointlab23' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab24.PhysicsMeshJointlab24' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab25.PhysicsMeshJointlab25' defined in save file.
!> ColliderEditor: Did not find 'SphereCollider:FemaleMorphers.LowerPhysicsMesh.PhysicsMeshlab.PhysicsMeshJointlab26.PhysicsMeshJointlab26' defined in save file.

I haven't seen that error before but it sounds like it can't find the soft body colliders which were added by AcidBubble a couple updates back. So my initial guess is to make sure you have the most recent version of Collider Editor. Let me know if that isn't the problem and we will get to the bottom of this.

Yeah I'm having this issue as well, 214 missing.... so strange..

Last edited:
Yeah I'm having this issue as well, 214 missing.... so strange..

Hmm, I'll test it out and see if I can recreate this.

EDIT: So I was able to recreate the issue by messing with these three settings; soft body physics and advanced colliders (located in the character atom control and physics tab) and high quality physics (located in the user settings tab) all of those need to be turned on in order for my preset to work. I also noticed that when you re-enable these settings you will need to reload AcidBubbles plugin and reload the preset to not receive the error.

On a side note after I got everything working again and reloaded my preset I did notice a weird twitch in the breast but then it went away and I haven't been able to recreate it. I'll look into that.

Last edited:
I've tried this collider preset and it is AMAZING for vaginal and anal penetration using male / futa characters with VERY large (and long) dicks. Combined with some of the Belly Bulger plugins out there it can be tweaked to 'really' make some crazy sizes 'Go all the way through' indeed.

Now, with this said, I must say - however - that I cannot say the same about Blowjobs and/or Deepthroats (with very large dicks). Obviously, the Penis Tip of a 'very large' dick should - at least - not actually be physically bigger than the actual Face of the character that's supposed to perform the blowjob. However, I mention this because I _have_ seen another simulation type "game" (using Unity, too) where very large dicks were actually able to physically 'deform' most of the female's mouth in order to avoid the penis to 'clip through' (up to a certain point, of course). However, in VAM, it seems like everything really repends on the Colliders, rather than having any system in place to do any sort of dynamic mesh / vertices deformation.

So, I did manually try to re-adjust the Face / Mouth / Neck / Jaw colliders (while a large dick was actually 'trying' to get inside and spazzing left and right, dramatically trying its best to come out of there) but to relatively no avail. I'm noticing that 'clipping through' the sides of the mouth (or the mouth lips) - even if the female only tries to blow the tip, but a _large_ tip obviously - is almost impossible to avoid; unless we just downgrade the size of everything on the Penis side of things (width, height, overall size, and length).

Another 'issue' I've noticed using this preset is that if it is used in a Scene where the female moves or does other kind of animations (before or after the blowjob, say in a more complex scene where she'd move around the vicinity to go near a table for another sex position, etc) then during such movements the sides of the mouth look like cloth with physics, and it's... well, it's ugly, to be frank. The lip sides move like it's jello, without any 'resistance'. It's sort of "ok" if the Scene ONLY had a Blowjob involved, and if of course all the sizes correspond to the current preset's colliders. But outside of a Blowjob scene, other types of character movement makes those mouth lips sides move horribly (even if the Scene if a Doggystyle penetration Scene and every thrusts from behind makes her lips move back and forth in response, almost like cloth simulation would).

So, of course, User-specific adjustments are required pretty much on a Per-Character basis. That's alright when it comes to trying out different dick sizes for specific characters to interact with. BUT, those lips moving without resistance on the sides of the mouth is something I haven't been able to figure out how to fix so far (probably not outside of just resetting the whole Jaw / Mouth colliders changes back to Default; that would surely 'fix' it but it would contradict the very idea behind this plugin).

I do wonder though, if perhaps another 'issue' regarding Blowjobs and Deepthroats might not actually be related to the Male / Futa's own Penis colliders, instead of the female's Head / Jaw / Mouth ones. By that I mean, well... it's just a Penis, so of course it's not like the Colliders should be very complex for a dick. BUT, I do feel that having JUST a "Tip", "Lower Tip", "Mid" and "Base" cylindrical collider system is not enough. I feel like there should be perhaps one or two extra colliders (especially for very long and large dicks) in order to accommodate the new size, because for now, with just 2 "main" cylinders it can even provoke unnatural bending on just 2 spots on a large and long penis and it looks ugly when it does happen. I'm sure that if there was 2 more colliders it would help create a MUCH better 'curve' to facilitate a big one going down a throat (jeebus does it make this convo sound too perverted).

So maybe there exists another Plugin maybe to _add_ colliders? If so, I wouldn't be aware of it (but I haven't fully checked on that yet as I'm typing this I'm just thinking about something like that). Either adding new colliders to the Penis OR maybe a way to change the current Penis colliders SHAPES, instead (then again, changing shapes might still require _additional_ new colliders because 'extra' empty space might be created if shapes would be changed, and those empty spots would require colliders or clipping issues would be inevitable).

But with all this said, do understand that I LOVE this preset nonetheless; because when it comes to 'fully through' Penetration it works like a charm in the vast majority of cases. If any adjustments for Penetration is required then it's usually enough to just add Auto Bulger plugins or manually just use Female Morphs to open the vagina a bit more and that's it, you're set.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you like the preset. I did bring up some of those points with Acidbubbles, like adding extra collision shapes to the male penis but he said it is outside of his control and certainly outside the scope of my knowledge. I really hope MeshedVR takes up the challenge for 2.0 or sooner even. I am always tweaking the male colliders because the morphs for penis' really alter the compatibility with male colliders.

The Lip, Mouth, Cheek, Jaw and Throat colliders were some of the most challenging parts of designing this preset, I would like it to all be as 'accepting' as possible but eventually you run into major clipping issues so it definitely has its upper limits. I've had people comment on the struggle of getting things down and the response I always give (not sure if it'll help in your case) is that I have never been able to successfully get the penis to cooperate with the throat by physics alone, unlike what can be done with the vag and anus. I always utilize timeline to manually curve the penis down the throat (no matter how utilitarian we sound, we'll never be able to disguise that we are some dirty dogs.) with all dick control nodes on. With that I can create really good looking deepthroat with minimal clipping. It isn't ideal but it works. The tip of the penis is the most disappointing colliders in the game. Good luck having a well defined glans colliding well with anything. Again, I hope we get a better collision system in 2.0.

As for the lips acting up when the character is moving, I think I know what you are talking about and have experienced this myself but I've been using my preset for so long I thought it was an issue with VAM and not related to my preset, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I should look into that. In the meantime have you tried messing around with the mouth physics, like increasing the jaw spring so that it will be less bouncy, you'd have to find a way to change these settings back when she enters blowjob mode but timeline can handle all of those functions. That's just a suggestion, not sure if it will do anything meaningful. I have been caught up in a few projects I've been trying to finish but it is my intention to work on a Mk. III version very soon where I clean up somethings. I'll definitely keep these issues at the top of my mind.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you like the preset. I did bring up some of those points with Acidbubbles, like adding extra collision shapes to the male penis but he said it is outside of his control and certainly outside the scope of my knowledge. I really hope MeshedVR takes up the challenge for 2.0 or sooner even. I am always tweaking the male colliders because the morphs for penis' really alter the compatibility with male colliders.

The Lip, Mouth, Cheek, Jaw and Throat colliders were some of the most challenging parts of designing this preset, I would like it to all be as 'accepting' as possible but eventually you run into major clipping issues so it definitely has its upper limits. I've had people comment on the struggle of getting things down and the response I always give (not sure if it'll help in your case) is that I have never been able to successfully get the penis to cooperate with the throat by physics alone, unlike what can be done with the vag and anus. I always utilize timeline to manually curve the penis down the throat (no matter how utilitarian we sound, we'll never be able to disguise that we are some dirty dogs.) with all dick control nodes on. With that I can create really good looking deepthroat with minimal clipping. It isn't ideal but it works. The tip of the penis is the most disappointing colliders in the game. Good luck having a well defined glans colliding well with anything. Again, I hope we get a better collision system in 2.0.

As for the lips acting up when the character is moving, I think I know what you are talking about and have experienced this myself but I've been using my preset for so long I thought it was an issue with VAM and not related to my preset, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I should look into that. In the meantime have you tried messing around with the mouth physics, like increasing the jaw spring so that it will be less bouncy, you'd have to find a way to change these settings back when she enters blowjob mode but timeline can handle all of those functions. That's just a suggestion, not sure if it will do anything meaningful. I have been caught up in a few projects I've been trying to finish but it is my intention to work on a Mk. III version very soon where I clean up somethings. I'll definitely keep these issues at the top of my mind.

Thanks for all the clarifications.

And about the Lips issue thing, well it's really not related to the Jaw physics (I know which Jaw physics you speak of indeed, I've tried those; to no avail). It's really the actual Lips, isolated away from the actual Jaw movement. It's as if the Lips lost complete 'rigidity' or resistance to movement and just get 'loose' like it's made of water and moves like cloth with simulation turned on; it's quite honestly disgusting to look at lol. All I 'know' about it, so far, is that it is related to Colliders of the 'front' portion of the face (near, next to, on the sides of the mouth; basically any Collider that you'd call "Lips colliders").

Any Collider that act like a "support pillar" for the lips basically (especially the sides), something isn't right with the preset with _those_ specific colliders. My assumption is that it lacks length maybe, or radius, or the 'Offset' position on the X axis (perhaps, if not of course it's another axis) is probably too "far away" from the Lips and causes them to just flip around like it's made of jello. That's what I THINK is going on but I'm not exactly that qualified in adjusting colliders myself, yet. But I'll try. I did manage to adjust colliders to make Auto Bulging effects better to avoid ugly belly vertices distortions and make things smoother. But the face region colliders are VERY numerous and complex to temper with because there's just so many of them and everything needs to of course 'fit' the actual character you're doing this for; since there's no real "universal" colliders (except for the base Default Male and Female, obviously... but who is using those two?).

So yeah, it's on a per-Character 'fix' basis. Even if you did actually Identify the actual Colliders that may be responsible to better "hold" the lips in place, the user would still have to go in Creator mode and make sure they are properly adjusted for the character in question the user has in the Scene. But +at least+ I think that identifying which Colliders may help the situation after adjusting them would be a good step to do in a future update (not necessarily updating the Plugin per se, but perhaps adding that information in your mod description in general; telling users about Lip Colliders and identify them by their name, etc).

Anyways, love your work, it's - overall - amazing. Keep rocking! :)

Where tf do I install this, lol. I spent an hour trying to find the proper folder, but couldn't!

All .var files go into your VAM/AddonPackages. Once you do that make sure to follow the rest of the instructions on the main page. I'll pose them here:

Using This Preset:

This preset requires the latest version of AcidBubbles - Collider Editor. Load your scene in the Vam, add the Collider Editor plugin to a Person Atom. Click Open Custom UI. And Finally click load preset and select the BV_ATWTPresetMk2.colliders from the addon packages list on the left.

Hi. The extension of the file I downloaded is var. Should I replace this extension myself as collider? when i change i get this error
!> Exception during LoadJSON: System.Exception: JSON Parse: Too many closing brackets
at SimpleJSON.JSONNode.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SimpleJSON.JSON.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SuperController.LoadJSON (System.String saveName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> ColliderEditor.LoadFromJson: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ColliderEditor.LoadFromJson (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jsonClass) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hello. If I understand you correctly you do not need to change the file to a collider extension. When you open the collider editor UI and load a preset, you can see the VAR list on the left of the load browser. I mentioned that in the instructions here: "This preset requires the latest version of AcidBubbles - Collider Editor. Load your scene in the Vam, add the Collider Editor plugin to a Person Atom. Click Open Custom UI. And Finally click load preset and select the BV_ATWTPresetMk2.colliders from the addon packages list on the left."

Hope that helps.

getting the same error with the latest version of collider editor

it seems that the colliders for the thighs and pelvis are a little messed up when using this preset.
fingers will sink into the skin too easily

it seems that the colliders for the thighs and pelvis are a little messed up when using this preset.
fingers will sink into the skin too easily
You're not wrong. I find that even I have to make tweaks to the preset to better match the various bodies that you can create. Unfortunately there is no way to have one preset fit all bodies but things like legs are pretty easy to tweak, just go into the collider plugin editor find legs in the drop down box and make sure the enable symmetry box is ticked. After enabling preview and just play with the X,Y,Z settings and scale until the legs better match your Person. You can do it! I believe in you!

You're not wrong. I find that even I have to make tweaks to the preset to better match the various bodies that you can create. Unfortunately there is no way to have one preset fit all bodies but things like legs are pretty easy to tweak, just go into the collider plugin editor find legs in the drop down box and make sure the enable symmetry box is ticked. After enabling preview and just play with the X,Y,Z settings and scale until the legs better match your Person. You can do it! I believe in you!

yeah i get it, but the whole point of me even using your preset is to not have to mess around with all the colliders.
I did slightly modify your preset to open up the vagina a bit but otherwise it's great.
You said that enabling HQ Physics is a requirement, right?

its just weird that since a lot of these colliders aren't even modified, then why do they change?
is this something that @Acid Bubbles needs to address?

Last edited:
getting the same error with the latest version of collider editor

I also get the same error message, I really want to know what is going on and use the preset normally:cry:

I also get the same error message, I really want to know what is going on and use the preset normally:cry:
You need to turn on soft body physics and advanced colliders (located in the character atom control and physics tab) and high quality physics (located in the user settings tab), reload acidbubbles collider plugin and load the ATWT preset. Don't worry though if you need to toggle any of those options off, you can then toggle all those options without getting the error.

Back
Top Bottom