Please help!!! at any costs! ( Collider Editor )

chapter0

Reactions
Hi guys!

I hope you all doing well,

First of all my English is not that good so i will try my best to explain my problem and i hope someone can help me :(

I have been working in a scene for the past month and I had an issue with ( Collider Editor ) i have two atoms the first one is org and the size 1.4 and second atom size is elf 0.7 and i was trying for almost a month to make a good collider for these two atoms, the org penis is big but its not huge and i wasn't able to manage the penis to go all the way into the throat for deepthroat scene and the same with any genitals scene, the penis is always shaking and it will never go inside, I read all the threats regarding this issue and the most common thread is https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/all-the-way-through-collider-editor-preset.22805/ but i never get it and i feel I'm losing my mind just trying to solve it

if its possible i will send the one who can help me the sizes of my characters and if he/she can get me a good collider present for my scene.
I will to donate up to $30 if she/he wants for whom can fix this issue for me ;( just in order to keep working in my scene

thanks guys and I hope someone can end my suffering ;)

Last edited:
I think you're gonna need, a bigger elf.... or a smaller penis. I don't know how much you can edit colliders but you should take a look at this thread if you haven't. I think I saw something that sounded like part of your issue down in there not sure because I just sped through it. You can reach out to mastermike800 for help also.
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/how-to-insert-huge-penis-object.13051/

I think you're gonna need, a bigger elf.... or a smaller penis. I don't know how much you can edit colliders but you should take a look at this thread if you haven't. I think I saw something that sounded like part of your issue down in there not sure because I just sped through it. You can reach out to mastermike800 for help also.
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/how-to-insert-huge-penis-object.13051/
thanks for your reply.
I already checked this thread but i wasnt abot to figure it out yet :(

Try turning off glute physics from that tab, and try turning off tongue collision on the jaw physics and triggers tab. Having glute physics on can cause shaking. Some scenes just work better without it. I don't like what turning off tongue collision does, but trying that might give you some more clues.

Try turning off glute physics from that tab, and try turning off tongue collision on the jaw physics and triggers tab. Having glute physics on can cause shaking. Some scenes just work better without it. I don't like what turning off tongue collision does, but trying that might give you some more clues.
I will give it a try, Thanks

I'm sure you've already tried a lot of different things but here are some less obvious settings to tweak.

1. Try adjusting the spring, dampener, and max hold of the Head, Penis Tip, Penis Mid, Penis Base. Cranking those up makes things less likely to get pushed around.
  2. The only way I've been able to achieve deepthoat in a scene is to animate the penis using the timeline. Of course it depends on the kind of scene your making but here is my strategy although it might be a little complicated to execute. First I use Orifice Aligner, load the plugin into an empty atom and using the plugin I align it to the Girl's mouth. Now set up your pose. Once the penis is aligned to the mouth, go into your target settings inside timeline and parent the base, mid and tip of the penis to the orifice aligner. Now disable collisions, this makes it much easier to the work on the pose. Now move the mans hips and penis nodes into position at the end of the thrust a couple seconds into the timeline. Make sure you adjust the intermediate steps as well so the animation is more smooth. Turn collision back on and see if the pose is still stable, Tweak this until the desired affect is achieved. I've never been able to solve the eventual problem of clipping.
  3. Also have you tried CheesyFX's Body Language plugin? I can't explain exactly what it does because it is a whole suite of plugins but it definitely does something that makes penetration a whole lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom