• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Any Requests?

Origin69

Reactions
What would people like to see next. Clothing or looks wise. I'm up for a challenge.

Characters with a bit of artistic leeway are better. I'm not great at celebrities. I've done it a few times, but spending too long staring into the uncanny valley is a bit unnerving.

Any ideas welcome.

Proper? Post a reference image of something you would like and I'll give it a go.

I think alot of people avoid making male and futa clothing because the meshes are missing so many colliders.
WeebUVR is great at it.

I'd like to see some more face masks, especially for males. There are so few of them, it would be cool to have more.

just casual clothes with different states:
- up, down, midways, pulled to side, slightly open, ...
- dirty, clean, wet, spilled with sth., ...
- normal, ripped apart, ...

I am creating picture stories and I like to create a trustworthy progression of the scenes. It's a bit hard to find clothes that match the requirements from time to time.

I'd like to see some more face masks, especially for males. There are so few of them, it would be cool to have more.
The pandemic may have changed my understanding of the term 'face masks'. Do you mean ppe or like theatre masks / masquerade ball style? Can you add pics of what you would like?

victorian goth dresses please, kind sir

1672231310136.png
1672231408231.png
1672231428199.png
✅ sexy legs
✅ sexy cleavage
✅ sexy everything
✅ no problems with shoulder straps

The pandemic may have changed my understanding of the term 'face masks'. Do you mean ppe or like theatre masks / masquerade ball style? Can you add pics of what you would like?

I meant masks like tribal masks, halloween masks, monster masks, clown masks, animal masks, gas masks, or something like that. I like creative stuff.

An example: A schandemaske, or a 'mask of shame' from medieval times would be pretty cool- see here: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mask_of_shame.jpg

Also I like this WW1 gas mask with the hose and helmet - https://www.google.com/search?q=wor...iw=1536&bih=778&dpr=1.25#imgrc=irhzjRClzoQmFM

Last edited:
I think alot of these, especially the schandemaske would work better as custom unity assets, maybe paired with the brackets or straps as a clothing item so they don't clip, deform or sit hovering away from the face. The gas mask could be cool too. I'll look into it.

Thanks, here's another one that I like that might be easier to make, not as a CUA - the vertigo mask.

I could get a little mythological here, I don't know if there are any medusa looks, but it'd be cool to have one. With a nest of snake hair as a CUA or maybe a clothing item.

Hooters outfut! A long time favorite is not on vam. I am kinda surprised nobody has created a Hooters outfit. The suntan pantyhose, orange shorts with scrunge socks would be great. With that would be nice for the option to have low scrunge socks and scrunge socks pulled up high. Suntan pantyhose and bright orange shorts would be hard to create I'm sure. Hope to see it sometime.

victorian goth dresses please, kind sir

✅ sexy legs
✅ sexy cleavage
✅ sexy everything
✅ no problems with shoulder straps

Two Down.

Hooters outfut! A long time favorite is not on vam. I am kinda surprised nobody has created a Hooters outfit. The suntan pantyhose, orange shorts with scrunge socks would be great. With that would be nice for the option to have low scrunge socks and scrunge socks pulled up high. Suntan pantyhose and bright orange shorts would be hard to create I'm sure. Hope to see it sometime.

Three Down

I didn't do the pantyhose, but there are some out there. You could also try making a simple skin decal, as there are no cloth collisions in vam, so layering clothes is a pain. I thought it best not to use the actual Hooters name.

Three Down

I didn't do the pantyhose, but there are some out there. You could also try making a simple skin decal, as there are no cloth collisions in vam, so layering clothes is a pain. I thought it best not to use the actual Hooters name.
Very cool!! Can you make the longer slouch scoks?

Zombie girl look would be nice
Have you seen this one?

Have you seen this one?

Sorry, not my thing. I'm glad other artist have you covered.

Back
Top Bottom