• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Any Requests?

Using a Futa was straightforward, thanks. The textures for the cylinder come with normals too!
That's cool, glad you like it. I've done a few rooms with normal maps too. I'm glad that VamWizard made the flipped normals script to allow texturing inside a shape. Using normal maps like that makes it really easy to make simple spaces seem more complicated without having to add Cua's through unity.

That's cool, glad you like it. I've done a few rooms with normal maps too. I'm glad that VamWizard made the flipped normals script to allow texturing inside a shape. Using normal maps like that makes it really easy to make simple spaces seem more complicated without having to add Cua's through unity.
It's not obvious in the screenshot, but the horse cock is moving around. I put an autothruster on the futa, and parented the shower stream to the penis tip. Just pay no attention to the futa behind the curtain...

As we corresponded about earlier, my wish list includes some new leather outfits, with leather pants and leather jacket, and some nice boots. I think it would be hot for the leather jacket to be unzipped and flapping open, like these example images.
View attachment 224189View attachment 224188View attachment 224187

Hope you like it.

What would people like to see next. Clothing or looks wise. I'm up for a challenge.

Characters with a bit of artistic leeway are better. I'm not great at celebrities. I've done it a few times, but spending too long staring into the uncanny valley is a bit unnerving.

Any ideas welcome.
How about the leather suit from the new female pinhead? Leather bdsm stuff seems to be rare. Or bride of Frankenstein hair?

How about the leather suit from the new female pinhead? Leather bdsm stuff seems to be rare. Or bride of Frankenstein hair?
I'm bad at hair creation. Have this instead.

I would love to see more voyeur scenes.
Simply scenes where you look through the keyhole, the door or window. The woman is taking a shower or changing clothes. Something like that. :love:

If you're up for a challenge on clothing, what I'd request is a clone of the Morphing Fantasy Dress from Daz. Daz has had the MFD since the days of Victoria 3. They kept the same UV map all the way up to G8. The full dress is a full-length gown with sleeves and a collar, but for here, the collar and the dress bottom are probably of little use. It can look great in a gothic style tho. As long as it uses the same UV map as the original, there are a *ton* of free texture sets for it. Template attached. This what I used for my Dawn fairy/elf look, but I wasn't happy with the Lil Black One dress. It's not very tight. A tight fitting dress that uses the Daz MFD UV would be super.

Attachments

• mfddress_template_1000x1000.jpg
    mfddress_template_1000x1000.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MFD_Dawn03.jpg
    MFD_Dawn03.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 0
  • MFD_Dawn03T.jpg
    MFD_Dawn03T.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 0
  • NVDawnG2-test003a_out_crop.jpg
    NVDawnG2-test003a_out_crop.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
  • NVDawnG2-test004_out_crop.jpg
    NVDawnG2-test004_out_crop.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 0
  • medievalfantasydressG2_mainpromo.jpg
    medievalfantasydressG2_mainpromo.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 0
Futa Version of the HR Priestess is up for those that want it.

just wondering, do you think you could create a strap-on for female atom? one that protrudes from the belt, kind of like this (link below)? It may be difficult to make it, but I think something like this would be awesome to have. i know there's some stuff in vam but nothing like a complete strapon for female atoms with all the parts built in.

kali from wild rift k/da

Attachments

• deiyrxt-84467f73-81e6-439f-86c3-55e8ad3f0bcd.png
    deiyrxt-84467f73-81e6-439f-86c3-55e8ad3f0bcd.png
    497.5 KB · Views: 0
I noticed that there is no coconut bikini around. How can this be? Would you consider making one? :D

I've got a few characters to suggest, though not sure if you'll care for all of them since 2 of 3 are monstergirl/furry type stuff.

First off is Lamb of the Kindred from LoL/Runeterra. There's a great 3D model somewhere which has a face underneath the mask, detailed hair/fur, glowing eyes and markings, etc. I did a bit of searching but can't find the model on Sketchfab nor who made it. All I can say is Adriandustred has done quite a few animations with it, such as this one.

Next is Wo262's Muffet model. Highly detailed with glowing eyes. I'm a bit surprised nobody has added it yet considering the ease of access and Callie, Marie, Marina, Undyne & Lord Dominator being added a while ago. I suspect her having 6 arms has something to do with that.
deujp7q-9a31f4f1-5030-4c2a-87ce-bc7dcf98766c.jpg

Finally if those two are not something you want to work on, there's Twintelle from ARMS. I'm a bit surprised Minmin is getting look but not her, considering the internet was going crazy for her booty when ARMS was still new. CrisisBeat has a 3D model of her already that looks great, but not sure if it's available to download anywhere.
1178825_crisisbeat_twintelle-3d.jpg

Last edited:
Twintelle has a look made by Rostrum.
Youll need a cua manager for her hair.

I am not sure how many wishes you are granting, but some sort of genie or sorceress lingerie would be nice, perhaps something like the attached. Was thinking of a darker blue, or dark pink. Less material the better.

1121013782L0_OM_F.jpg1121013782L0_OM_B.jpg

I have a challenge for ya, if you're still up for one. Dakota Skye. I've been looking for a good, high quality look-a-like of her, but it doesn't seem to exist for VaM. Hoping someone would be willing to come along and change that.

What would people like to see next. Clothing or looks wise. I'm up for a challenge.

Characters with a bit of artistic leeway are better. I'm not great at celebrities. I've done it a few times, but spending too long staring into the uncanny valley is a bit unnerving.

Any ideas welcome.
Any requests? - Superheroines ! Anything to do with them, looks wise. Also , discarded girly underwear on floor is a turn on.

Perhaps more flexible foreskin morphs to fit more penis shapes? I've struggled a lot with the base morphs when i wanted to make the glans smaller or bigger, the foreskin morphs just looked really bad and i couldn't get them to look good no matter what.

Any ideas welcome.

I am new here, so please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this request… but I would love sexy scenes that are exported into 180 or 360 video that can be enjoyed on a Quest 2 without the need for a fancy computer. Is there a repository of videos like this that already exist made with VAM?

I’m looking for 69 where I’m looking down onto the excited, contracting, dripping pussy of a beautiful female as she moans and makes sucking sounds because she’s blowing me. I want to use this while interacting with my plushie torso and insert using hand tracking so I don’t need wires or controllers or anything. I could look at her pussy, look down at her stomach, see her read down and finger herself and rub her clot, maybe look way back at her head. The sounds and her enjoyment are my focus. I’d be willing to pay an artist to create scenes like this for me that I can download and enjoy on the go. Another great scene would be missionary, just looking down on her face and breasts but also able to see down to her crotch, see her touching herself and moaning as I go inside her :)

Back
Top Bottom