Any Requests?

some sort of Beanie would be cool. I can't find anything like that atm

I'm Counting that as Six because I had to make it twice.

beanie test img.jpg

beanies are hard! They don't wrap well on the forehead for some reason. I'd need to make a custom ear morph to wrap over too. Plus you would need to customize the hair styles like this one i made roughly (still clipping a bit), as there are no collisions with clothing. I gave it a go, I may keep tweaking it.

I had a request to do this recently, just wasn't sure if I could upload as is or modify it to meet CC standards. Can't really find anything on the copyright usage of the hooters logo.
adfasdfadsasdasdvcasd.png

I had a request to do this recently, just wasn't sure if I could upload as is or modify it to meet CC standards. Can't really find anything on the copyright usage of the hooters logo.View attachment 196621
Looks good. I wasn't sure either. I know they sell it as merchandise so i thought I would do a parody one instead even though it's free. I'm no legal expert, but it would suck if people were making looks and scenes with this in mind and it had to be taken down. Lets be honest, whose looking at the R anyway.

Well done doing the tights and the shorts together. I made the shorts separately and they wouldn't play well layered so I left the tights out. I was thinking of doing a skin decal overlay for the legs, but that would limit the looks available and not be undressable.

Looks good. I wasn't sure either. I know they sell it as merchandise so i thought I would do a parody one instead even though it's free. I'm no legal expert, but it would suck if people were making looks and scenes with this in mind and it had to be taken down. Lets be honest, whose looking at the R anyway.

Well done doing the tights and the shorts together. I made the shorts separately and they wouldn't play well layered so I left the tights out. I was thinking of doing a skin decal overlay for the legs, but that would limit the looks available and not be undressable.
Shorts and tights are separate, I just applied thickness to the shots and top to make it easier to layer the top, tights and shorts. So everything it kinda clipping into each other but you can't tell XD

Here you go.

Simple item that I haven't been able to find: a partial panty that covers just the private bit, for use with skirts that are so tight that any full panty is going to clip, but looks like a panty when viewed from below.

Simple item that I haven't been able to find: a partial panty that covers just the private bit, for use with skirts that are so tight that any full panty is going to clip, but looks like a panty when viewed from below.
Or, what they refer to in R-rated movies as a moleskin. I don't think we have the ability in Vam to use a transparency or alpha map like in Daz.

Hi Theo, I think I went one better. Thanks for the inspiration.

I could get a little mythological here, I don't know if there are any medusa looks, but it'd be cool to have one. With a nest of snake hair as a CUA or maybe a clothing item.

Here you go qoosh

or Desktop version

I'm still not making that six eyed mask though, I don't want it staring at me while i paint it.

Tribal wrap alpha for Sunstroker.
As you can see the geometry for this area is a mess due to how I sliced the seems to get it to unwrap after decimation. Just place this alpha map on the wrap material alpha slot and it should fix your issue.

Tribal Wrap Alpha.jpg

Here is the tangled mess of a uv layout if you wanted to try custom textures. the metal and fabric have two separate materials, but use the same uv layout.

Tribal Wrap uv layout.png

Here you go Wel,

The clothing importer didn't like the spikes, but I got some texture in there with the normal map. Hope you like it.

Here you go Wel,

The clothing importer didn't like the spikes, but I got some texture in there with the normal map. Hope you like it.
it is fantastic and done so fast.i did a little to the face and will post pic soon.
1675309820.jpg
1675309783.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom