• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Any Requests?

Origin69 you do amazing work and for free puts you over the top.i have a texture in mind for the next time you want to create somthing.from stevin king tv show the shining.woman from room 237.

Sorry Wel, hard pass on that one. I've already turned down one zombie look. Not my thing, so I won't sit there staring at it while I do the texture painting.

That's cool. I just went back through the posts myself. I forgot you asked for Marge Simpson. Not really sure how she'll come out, but do you still want her?
its not a must have but i would like to see how it comes out.

P* Haley Spades or somewhat close.

Here's an odd request. Zev Belringer from Lexx, Tales from the Forbidden Zone. Pics are of the Eva Habermann version, early in the show. The belt and harness are separate pieces from the dress. Apparently, in the European version, the dress came off for a shower scene, but the belt and harness stayed on. The outfit changed when they cast Xenia Seeburg as Xev later in the show's run.

signedeva.jpgEva%20Habermann%20011.jpg

Pin on tattoos This would we suuuuuper sweet to have. I've looked all over, nobody's made one, and the one I made looks like it was stenciled on with a sharpie. If you have time and feel like it, that would be really nice!
Tulisa FINALLY reveals her hidden tattoo in Marbella... a tacky 'Lucky You'  inking along on her bikini line | Daily Mail Online

Pin on tattoos This would we suuuuuper sweet to have. I've looked all over, nobody's made one, and the one I made looks like it was stenciled on with a sharpie. If you have time and feel like it, that would be really nice!
Tulisa FINALLY reveals her hidden tattoo in Marbella... a tacky 'Lucky You'  inking along on her bikini line | Daily Mail Online'Lucky You'  inking along on her bikini line | Daily Mail Online
Any better views? Should be easy to do with the full tattoo viewable.

Here's an odd request. Zev Belringer from Lexx, Tales from the Forbidden Zone. Pics are of the Eva Habermann version, early in the show. The belt and harness are separate pieces from the dress. Apparently, in the European version, the dress came off for a shower scene, but the belt and harness stayed on. The outfit changed when they cast Xenia Seeburg as Xev later in the show's run.

View attachment 213556View attachment 213557

For the Zev shower scene, I added an organic texture to the islcylinder surrounding the shower area. Easy. Is there a way to do that for the dildo? The Vamifier plugin only allows to change the color, or other surface options, but not to add a texture map. Is there a plugin for that, or does it have to be modified in Blender or Unity?

Attachments

• 1679031555-zev.jpg
    1679031555-zev.jpg
    988.4 KB · Views: 0
For the Zev shower scene, I added an organic texture to the islcylinder surrounding the shower area. Easy. Is there a way to do that for the dildo? The Vamifier plugin only allows to change the color, or other surface options, but not to add a texture map. Is there a plugin for that, or does it have to be modified in Blender or Unity?
I don't know of a way to texture cua's. There is a horse gens morph for male atoms, so you could add another person clipping through the top and replace the dildo with that, you could then retexture and animate it.

As we corresponded about earlier, my wish list includes some new leather outfits, with leather pants and leather jacket, and some nice boots. I think it would be hot for the leather jacket to be unzipped and flapping open, like these example images.
leather 1.jpgleather 2.jpgleather 3.jpg

I don't know of a way to texture cua's. There is a horse gens morph for male atoms, so you could add another person clipping through the top and replace the dildo with that, you could then retexture and animate it.

Using a Futa was straightforward, thanks. The textures for the cylinder come with normals too!

Attachments

• 1679123058.jpg
    1679123058.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom