• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Any Requests?

Here you go. I didn't make the robes, you would have only taken them off anyway.
amazing!

Wings!
Seriously though, possibile? Rigid or physics, eitherway. Batwings, skeleton wings, flaming wings, crow wings, dragon wings. Ever played "She will punish them" on Steam? Strange succubus game, interesting wardrobe XD
Couple of wings on here already i see, but for some reason HUGE or overly physics based.

No one asked for her, but I'm so used to copying the link after I upload, so I'm pasting it here anyway.

Hi Origin69
We have talked before.
I tried to make a halter type bikini top and matching bottom
and it turned out kind of okay but I'm just not sure what I'm doing.
If you could make a halter type Stars & Stripes bikini, like in the Youtube video below, that would be super awesome
I'd like it to match this models outfit since I have an Atom of her.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CC3GxaWWMAAgLMp.jpg

No one asked for her, but I'm so used to copying the link after I upload, so I'm pasting it here anyway.

Mfw

Wings!
Seriously though, possibile? Rigid or physics, eitherway. Batwings, skeleton wings, flaming wings, crow wings, dragon wings. Ever played "She will punish them" on Steam? Strange succubus game, interesting wardrobe XD
Couple of wings on here already i see, but for some reason HUGE or overly physics based.
I'll test to see if I can do this as an offset simmed clothing item. I've got some ideas how it might work, and maybe scale and animate with morphs from the back, but it may not work.
There's a few up as assets, but they are a pain to position and animate. There are some steampunk style wings as cua's too hidden in one of SuperSamoths asset packs. Its marked as wing set 1 so there may be more somewhere.

Theres also an animated bat I saw in one of them which you could scale and parent to the back to get the flappy flappy. I've not tested it though.

Would it be possible to create a open ver of miranda lawson bodysuit please? Or can you tell me how would I go about about it myself?
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/miranda-lawson-me3-monthly-commission.20153/
It looks like frostbane3D did an incredible job on this. I wouldn't want to step on there toes by copying it, and there's alot of texture work there as I make my stuff from scratch.
It depends what you mean by open version. If you have the original but it's unsimmed it could be made so the front flap and belt clip are undressable by adding a sim texture (depending on the edges of the mesh),
I'd say ask frostbane3d, or send me a sample image of the uv layout template to look at, and I'll tell you if it's possible.
Without access to the original mesh I can't do anything to alter it, and making a free version of someone else's paid content is bad form.

Hi Origin69
We have talked before.
If you could make a halter type Stars & Stripes bikini, like in the Youtube video below, that would be super awesome
With boobs and cleavage that good the mesh and textures will bunch up if I fit it to the standard genesis model. Can you export your model to .obj for me as a reference so I know the breast shape (or let me know the breast morphs and values used), and I'll make a custom cleavage morph for you and fit the halter top to that, it'll look way better.

With boobs and cleavage that good the mesh and textures will bunch up if I fit it to the standard genesis model. Can you export your model to .obj for me as a reference so I know the breast shape (or let me know the breast morphs and values used), and I'll make a custom cleavage morph for you and fit the halter top to that, it'll look way better.
I sent you a DM

Hi Origin69
We have talked before.
Here you go.

Let me know if it fits properly and post a screenshot.

It looks like frostbane3D did an incredible job on this. I wouldn't want to step on there toes by copying it, and there's alot of texture work there as I make my stuff from scratch.
It depends what you mean by open version. If you have the original but it's unsimmed it could be made so the front flap and belt clip are undressable by adding a sim texture (depending on the edges of the mesh),
I'd say ask frostbane3d, or send me a sample image of the uv layout template to look at, and I'll tell you if it's possible.
Without access to the original mesh I can't do anything to alter it, and making a free version of someone else's paid content is bad form.
You made some very good points, thank you for replying :)

I made the second one. A little rushed, but I hope you like it. You will need to reduce the nipple length on any morphs or you will get clipping through the dress.

The first dress is not really workable, as it has layers. Vam doesn't do collisions between materials so they would just pass through one-another.

well .. im trying to lear more from this program so i can make someday lookalikes etc stuff, but learning curve is bit hard when i have knowledge something like 0.2% :D but ye about requested few jumped to my mind

(1. Minka = Adult XXX actress)
(2. Ava Devine = Adult XXX actress)
(3. Pamela Lee Anderson = Celebritie from Baywatch TV Serie)
(4. Anna Bell Peaks = Adult XXX actress)

those would be great atleast to me :D happy work (y)

well .. im trying to lear more from this program so i can make someday lookalikes etc stuff, but learning curve is bit hard when i have knowledge something like 0.2% :D but ye about requested few jumped to my mind

(1. Minka = Adult XXX actress)
(2. Ava Devine = Adult XXX actress)
(3. Pamela Lee Anderson = Celebritie from Baywatch TV Serie)
(4. Anna Bell Peaks = Adult XXX actress)

those would be great atleast to me :D happy work (y)
Hey Way. Thanks for the interest, but unfortunately I'm not doing real life people at the moment. I'm mainly doing this to exercise and improve my skills in 3d modeling and texturing. So for now i'm focusing on clothing, textures (makeup/tattoos), morphs or fictional characters that give some artistic leeway.
I have done full looks for people in the past, but when I sculpt a face over reference images I'm not a huge fan of the creation process, which is the whole point of me doing this.
Would you like some clothing or something instead?

Last edited:
Oh WOW!
This is so AWESOME!
Thanks so much O69

Added the new top, but kept yours in there too as the original so it doesn't overwrite it.

Added the new top, but kept yours in there too as the original so it doesn't overwrite it.

Thank You Origin69 so much!

Origin69 you do amazing work and for free puts you over the top.i have a texture in mind for the next time you want to create somthing.from stevin king tv show the shining.woman from room 237.
e3b16e27db202d6f5d13b5170d72746b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom