Help request

Maurodima75

Reactions
Hi everyone. Who can help me create a perfect 3d avatar made from photo or various photos of my ex-GF? Please write to me. thank you
Maurodima75

Hi everyone. Who can help me create a perfect 3d avatar made from photo or various photos of my ex-GF? Please write to me. thank you
Maurodima75
It's pretty easy to make perfect 3d, but it won't look like the original. You need textures made from photos, and it's difficult, I don't think you have studio photos with the right light and angles.

try contacting vecterror (he makes great avatars) or do it yourself using the instructions, for example this Guides - How to use foto2vam | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

Vam_SlesaR is right.
Doing lookalikes is the most difficult thing in 3d design. The human brain is well trained to recognize faces, more than anything else. Doing a celebrity is one thing, but creating someone you really know personally, is ten times more difficult. It is not only the pure face geometry or texture, but also many other things like how someone is using the face musculature, and so on. One of this things a bit off, and you won't recognize the person anymore.
It depends on your expectations, but if you want a very good lookalike, it is nearly impossible for a stranger to create the right look without knowing the person, or at least many good pictures and a LOT of time. It is no problem to create a look that looks somewhat good for US, but YOU won't be satisfied.

I support the suggestion of Vam_SlesaR: It sounds lame, but you maybe want to learn how to do that look for yourself. After some practice, you are the one who can create this look better than anybody else.

It's pretty easy to make perfect 3d, but it won't look like the original. You need textures made from photos, and it's difficult, I don't think you have studio photos with the right light and angles.

try contacting vecterror (he makes great avatars) or do it yourself using the instructions, for example this Guides - How to use foto2vam | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)
I am willing to recognize a payment for the avatar maker, even if I understand that it will not be a lookalike. No problem. It will be great that you look a lot like that though. You can help me ?

Vam_SlesaR is right.
Doing lookalikes is the most difficult thing in 3d design. The human brain is well trained to recognize faces, more than anything else. Doing a celebrity is one thing, but creating someone you really know personally, is ten times more difficult. It is not only the pure face geometry or texture, but also many other things like how someone is using the face musculature, and so on. One of this things a bit off, and you won't recognize the person anymore.
It depends on your expectations, but if you want a very good lookalike, it is nearly impossible for a stranger to create the right look without knowing the person, or at least many good pictures and a LOT of time. It is no problem to create a look that looks somewhat good for US, but YOU won't be satisfied.

I support the suggestion of Vam_SlesaR: It sounds lame, but you maybe want to learn how to do that look for yourself. After some practice, you are the one who can create this look better than anybody else.
I am willing to recognize a payment for the avatar maker, even if I understand that it will not be a lookalike. No problem. It will be great that you look a lot like that though. You can help me ?

No, I'm sorry, I don't make avatars. Maybe I would be interested in trying to make an avatar of a real person, but I'm not sure that I have that much time and that my skill is good enough

No, I'm sorry, I don't make avatars. Maybe I would be interested in trying to make an avatar of a real person, but I'm not sure that I have that much time and that my skill is good enough
Thank you for your answer. Yes what I ask you is to create an avatar of a real person. I'll give you several photos of him. I'd like that very much. Then even if the result is not perfect, I will be happy. Can you help me then?

Thank you for your answer. Yes what I ask you is to create an avatar of a real person. I'll give you several photos of him. I'd like that very much. Then even if the result is not perfect, I will be happy. Can you help me then?
I can't promise anything, I don't have that kind of experience, but if you give me photos I can try to do it

Back
Top Bottom