• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Any Requests?

So I just found out that good Lamb/Kindred model I showed earlier was made by Cumminham, but as far as I can tell it isn't publicly available as it was a private commission unfortunately.

On the upside, I found out a lot of Cumminham's models are publicly available here: https://cumminham.newgrounds.com/news/post/1050835
Would be great to get any of these as looks, though personally I'd most like to get Lopunny, Braixen, Curly Brace and Samus.
1830381_cumminham_lopps.png

I`m still waiting for gas masks, oxygen masks, black anesthesia mask with rubber hoses and other accessories for bdsm rubber fetish poses. Still nothing :( :( :(

This thread seems to be blooming again over the last few days. I'm a little busy with an ongoing project to take on new things right now, so please bear with me. if any other creators are bored and want to jump in here feel free.

As for my other project...

"...A demon of the ancient world. This foe is beyond any of you. Run."

how about the vipers from Xcom I haven't seen anyone try to make themView attachment 288619
I think this may be a step too far for my skills. This biology is sooo different from the genesis2 base model that all vam looks need to work from, I doubt you would get a satisfactory result just from morphs. If you know of any rigged models people have produced you could get it into vam as either an xps model or a custom unity asset and animate it with this.

I think this may be a step too far for my skills. This biology is sooo different from the genesis2 base model that all vam looks need to work from, I doubt you would get a satisfactory result just from morphs. If you know of any rigged models people have produced you could get it into vam as either an xps model or a custom unity asset and animate it with this.
i have an xps model of nicki from cod would love to convert her to here if i knew how to do it

i have an xps model of nicki from cod would love to convert her to here if i knew how to do it

This may do it.

How about Converse All-Star Chuck Taylor High-Top sneakers for men? There are a couple of good women's versions here, but apparently enabling them for male characters is complicated.

Back
Top Bottom