Question How to insert huge penis/object??

Swnd

Reactions
Hi, I wan't to insert huge - and I do mean HUGE - penises/objects so that the colliders work beautifully and nothing gets clipped or out of place. How do I do this?

Your going to need Acidbubble's https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/ collider editor . you will have to resize and move a bunch of colliders depending how deep you want to go.
I installed the plugin. There are a lot of parameters. I tried to twist them in different ways, but I didn't get any result. Is there any description of the parameters to understand in which direction to move?

Upvote 0
In first example 1 turn on previews and adjust sliders for visibility. 2 select the collider group you want to edit.
in second example 1 select individual collider to edit 2. adjust length and radius of collider. 3.select placement of collider along three axis using this slider group.
For this model I have edited the leg colliders at hip, Glutes , genitals, anus, pelvis and stomach. Still have not got around to he chest colliders. lol
You will also need to adjust penis colliders on the other model.
make sure you save preset as you progress. It's a lot of work . good luck

Attachments

• Collider1.jpg
    Collider1.jpg
    640.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Collider2.jpg
    Collider2.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1618561275.jpg
    1618561275.jpg
    830.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1618563402.jpg
    1618563402.jpg
    959.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
In first example 1 turn on previews and adjust sliders for visibility. 2 select the collider group you want to edit.
in second example 1 select individual collider to edit 2. adjust length and radius of collider. 3.select placement of collider along three axis using this slider group.
For this model I have edited the leg colliders at hip, Glutes , genitals, anus, pelvis and stomach. Still have not got around to he chest colliders. lol
You will also need to adjust penis colliders on the other model.
make sure you save preset as you progress. It's a lot of work . good luck
Many thanks. I will try.

Upvote 0
Your going to need Acidbubble's https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/ collider editor . you will have to resize and move a bunch of colliders depending how deep you want to go.

Hej thx for jumping on that mysterious Collider Editor.

- What does the Collider Editor or your example workflow actually fix in detail technical ?
It is for collision, example penis to vagina or male genital "collides" with mouth or anal right?

- Is there more?

- Why and when do i need this tool in detail i mean regarding a planned sex scene?

Huge size Penis to normal person?
Huge size penis to scaled Person?

- Why do you edit the legs and hips glutes with it?

- And why this? >
"You will also need to adjust penis colliders on the other model"

In my 3D imagination the vertices of the penis touch the vertices of the vagina entry.
And that both can interact / behave "natural" , like real muscles, skin surrounding the penis this is limited ?

- Why doesn't a bigger genital fits same way if "collision is on" like a normal sized one ?

I mean a vertice meets another vertice in a mesh like penis tip to vagina.
Something tells them now how to move in 3D in all directions like surrounding penis moving the vertices /mesh so they get "one".

What is the reason it does not follow that rule anymore and you then need the Collider Editor?

If i add a genital to normal sized person i do not need a collider editor.

This Tool is so often mentioned as " you may need this tool" for creating sex scenes.

I do not understand the logic behing this tool & sliders at all.
The description on the AcidBubbles release is telling Newbies nothing useful.
Actually if i read that i feel ike reading a unknown language.

I need workflow examples to understand a tool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hej thx for jumping on that mysterious Collider Editor.

- What does the Collider Editor or your example workflow actually fix in detail technical ?
It is for collision, example penis to vagina or male genital "collides" with mouth or anal right?
if you load this plugin on a standard look and compare the standard colliders for the pelvis and stomach you will see the differences between the default and the edited examples i shared. When you increase the length and girth of the penis you will reach a point where the penis comes out through the back stomach or side. and with girth you will reach a point where penetration is impossible. i will include unedited stomach collider group image for comparison. this is usually where penis runs out of real estate haha.
- Is there more?

- Why and when do i need this tool in detail i mean regarding a planned sex scene?

Huge size Penis to normal person?
Huge size penis to scaled Person?

- Why do you edit the legs and hips glutes with it?
if you look at standard glute colliders they are close to genital area this is true for the upper legs as well. It is about creating a void with a framework to allow a large collider to penetrate without poking thru the body.
- And why this? > "You will also need to adjust penis colliders on the other model"
the penis is generally not a perfectly round shape as the colliders are. if you want good collisions it needs to be adjusted. so if you are mainly viewing from the left that is the side that you want the collider adjusted most accurately too.
In my 3D imagination the vertices of the penis touch the vertices of the vagina entry.
And that both can interact / behave "natural" , like real muscles, skin surrounding the penis this is limited ?

- Why doesn't a bigger genital fits same way if "collision is on" like a normal sized one ?

I mean a vertice meets another vertice in a mesh like penis tip to vagina.
Something tells them now how to move in 3D in all directions like surrounding penis moving the vertices /mesh so they get "one".

What is the reason it does not follow that rule anymore and you then need the Collider Editor?

If i add a genital to normal sized person i do not need a collider editor.

This Tool is so often mentioned as " you may need this tool" for creating sex scenes.

I do not understand the logic behing this tool & sliders at all.
There are many issues i have fixed with this plugin. Say that dress that clips thru the models skin. find the collider in that area and adjust it. it is better than having to oversize the clothes so much that they have large gaps. or say a model's tongue is clipping thru the lips you can adjust colliders to fix this too.
The description on the AcidBubbles release is telling Newbies nothing useful.
Actually if i read that i feel ike reading a unknown language.
to sum it up this plug in can fix a lot of things but it requires a little trial and error.

I need workflow examples to understand a tool.

Attachments

• Collider3.jpg
    Collider3.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Lione,

If I understand you correctly, you may have made an error in thinking about this.
As far as I know, VaM has no pure surface colliders system for colliding with other objects. Collision is not done by the vertices (or better by a automatically created collider having the shape of the body including all and every single vertice), but by a huge number of simple geometric colliders, invisibly re-building roughly the shape of the body.
If you think about this, this makes a difference. Think of nipples clipping through clothes where nipples doesnt't have an own collider, for instance. Those colliders are rougly scaling and moving with morphing the body, but sometimes not exactly.
Long story short: In VaM two figures (or clothes...) are not colliding with each others, but their invisible collider-doppelgaengers do.
If you are using a morph to spread the vagina, for instance, and the penis still can't penetrate, this is most likely an issue with those colliders being in the way.

With the great but complicated Collider Editor you can scale and move each of those invisible geometric colliders, to make some corrections to the way other objects like a penis are interacting with the figure or viceversa.
Thank you @DTB247 for this short tutorial!

Upvote 0
Thx so much both you for your time in trying to explain the sense of this plugin in a more visual and detailed way

DTB247
and
TToby

🏆🚀

Good you also explained its sense in using it for fixing clothing issues.
Since that is a huge issue for me alltime with not fitting.
Now i think Collider Editor and me could get close friends.

I have some more questions ;)

If i use the editor in changing colliders in vagina or anus or mouth does it affect the models normal behaviors means a not huge penis won't fit anymore or better behave wrong if i would save it as a look then and use it with another character?
I mean to use that "preparation / optimization" with like several male characters later so i do not have to care anymore how huge a penis will be and have a relaxter workflow?

If you would take out the "giant gens" as a example is the vagina looking like extreme wide then and won't relax anymore
so i can only use this setting only for this exact scene and not add this as a preset for a model?

Example would be if i make a threesome scene with a giant and a normal shape male and both interact with the woman.
Can the huge male slip out and the normal then switch to join the penetration and it would still look normal?

Upvote 0
Thx so much both you for your time in trying to explain the sense of this plugin in a more visual and detailed way

DTB247
and
TToby

🏆🚀

Good you also explained its sense in using it for fixing clothing issues.
Since that is a huge issue for me alltime with not fitting.
Now i think Collider Editor and me could get close friends.

I have some more questions ;)

If i use the editor in changing colliders in vagina or anus or mouth does it affect the models normal behaviors means a not huge penis won't fit anymore or better behave wrong if i would save it as a look then and use it with another character?
The edited colliders are saved within the plugin as a collider preset. So any time you load the look it loads with the standard colliders. I have not tried to load a collider preset from one look on a different look.
I mean to use that "preparation / optimization" with like several male characters later so i do not have to care anymore how huge a penis will be and have a relaxter workflow?

If you would take out the "giant gens" as a example is the vagina looking like extreme wide then and won't relax anymore
so i can only use this setting only for this exact scene and not add this as a preset for a model?
The colliders are not attached to the mesh of the look so they wouldn't cause any deformations of the skin. They are more like an invisible force field that interacts with colliders from other atoms.

Example would be if i make a threesome scene with a giant and a normal shape male and both interact with the woman.
Can the huge male slip out and the normal then switch to join the penetration and it would still look normal?
you may experience more clipping issues with a smaller collider because the colliders of the receiving atom have been expanded. also double penetration runs the risk of collider explosion which I have experienced first hand.

Upvote 0
Hi, I know this is an old thread but in case anyone comes here looking for an answer may I suggest checking out my collider editor preset here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/all-the-way-through-collider-editor-preset.22805/ It should make for a good starting point.

Would you happen to have any other advices? I do use your preset or sometimes I "create" my own by just playing around with the editor myself, I also turn off high quality physics which helps but tends to do some weird clipping from time to time, I also use "auto gen expansion" that also helps stretch the vaginal morphs.

But depending on the position, the model and what not I still do get a lot of jitter when the male has a bigger PP.

Hence my question, if you'd happen to have more advices, I'd be grateful, thank you.

Upvote 0
Would you happen to have any other advices? I do use your preset or sometimes I "create" my own by just playing around with the editor myself, I also turn off high quality physics which helps but tends to do some weird clipping from time to time, I also use "auto gen expansion" that also helps stretch the vaginal morphs.

But depending on the position, the model and what not I still do get a lot of jitter when the male has a bigger PP.

Hence my question, if you'd happen to have more advices, I'd be grateful, thank you.

I have some tips on my collider editor preset that I think makes a HUGE difference when it comes to the jitter you might be referring to. Here it is:

Useful Tips for Better Collisions:

• If you like some parts of this preset and not others just look for the "This Item Has Been Modified" check box and uncheck it to return that collider back to default.
  • The Soft Body Physics under the Glute Physics Tab has a lot to do with how easy it is to penetrate as well as how it looks. Tweak those values, especially Fat Collider Radius and Fat Distance Limit.
  • To reduce spazzing; increase the hold position/rotation spring and dampener of the body parts affected.
  • Another way to reduce the chance of hips spazzing out is to turn on the left and right thighs by parent linking them to the hips. This way they don't rotate into awkward positions that interfere with penetration.
  • In case you didn't know, adjusting colliders can make clothing fit way better as well.
I hope that helps but I strongly recommend giving the fourth tip a try when animating. You can link them traditionally or in Acidbubble Timeline. Usually it is the left and right thighs wanting to move based off their physics when the hips are moving. This can cause a cascading reaction between the hips and thighs. However, if they are parented to the hips the whole hip region moves as one. Mess around with it until you get the results your looking for. Good luck!

Upvote 0
I have some tips on my collider editor preset that I think makes a HUGE difference when it comes to the jitter you might be referring to. Here it is:

Useful Tips for Better Collisions:

• If you like some parts of this preset and not others just look for the "This Item Has Been Modified" check box and uncheck it to return that collider back to default.
  • The Soft Body Physics under the Glute Physics Tab has a lot to do with how easy it is to penetrate as well as how it looks. Tweak those values, especially Fat Collider Radius and Fat Distance Limit.
  • To reduce spazzing; increase the hold position/rotation spring and dampener of the body parts affected.
  • Another way to reduce the chance of hips spazzing out is to turn on the left and right thighs by parent linking them to the hips. This way they don't rotate into awkward positions that interfere with penetration.
  • In case you didn't know, adjusting colliders can make clothing fit way better as well.
I hope that helps but I strongly recommend giving the fourth tip a try when animating. You can link them traditionally or in Acidbubble Timeline. Usually it is the left and right thighs wanting to move based off their physics when the hips are moving. This can cause a cascading reaction between the hips and thighs. However, if they are parented to the hips the whole hip region moves as one. Mess around with it until you get the results your looking for. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply!

Funnily enough just yesterday I was told about this 4th method you share here by @ascorad. I did try applying that to my scene yesterday and I couldn't tell if it did improve the situation much or at all as I was also adjusting the colliders and the morphs simultaneously.

I will try to "fine tune" the glute physics a little bit.

Thank you for the suggestions

Upvote 0

Where can i get the "auto gen expansion" ? can't find it on the hub?

Upvote 0
There are a few, here are a couple good ones.

I also forgot, another plugin I use all the time to help with consistent penetration that reduces spazzing is Orifice Aligner. It might not be immediately obvious how to make good use of this plugin but what I do when animating is parent the penis tip, penis mid and sometimes the base to the orifice aligner after it has been attached to the mouth, vag or anus. This definitely makes animating more of a hassle but the results are undeniable when it comes to keeping everything aligned.

Upvote 0
Where can i get the "auto gen expansion" ? can't find it on the hub?
I think I use this one:

has auto gen expansion + auto mouth expansion + auto belly bulge (which is crazy good! if you animate with bigger PPs)

Upvote 0
well,it depends what kind of length are we talking about and probably the female model plays a role in it too...

@mastermike8800 's preset for the collider editor is a must, it allowed me to use some lengthy shlongs in my animations:D

try that if you haven't
YES THIS!
All the way through is what does the trick! I can't believe i only found it this week even though it was released more than a year ago.

I disabled the breast colliders edits from his presets and tweaked vaginal opening colliders to tighten them up but it works!
I attached my modified version (remove .txt)
At even 1/2 the penetration without the collider mod, the look would explode every time, especially since the CUA won't flex at all.

This is @PetaZwegas scene but with the transparency plugin, i pushed it to about the MAX, any more than this and it pops out

Attachments

• AllTheWayThrough1.3.colliders.txt
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom