Question How to make custom Penis morphs

CaveGentleman

Reactions
Hi ya'll. I can't figure out how to create my own penis morphs using the Daz-->Blender-->Daz method. I'm sure this has been covered somewhere but I'm having trouble finding. Can someone please leave some breadcrumbs? Thanks in advance.
-CG

Some breadcrubs:
It is the same like creating "normal" custom morphs. There are some tutorials around.
With one important difference: You don't have to export/edit the Genesis 2 male figure, but the male genitals mesh!

-In DAZ load the male figure. Add the "anatomic details" aka male genitals.
-Find the male genitals in the scene overview, and rightclick "un-parent" it from the body.
-Rightclick delete the body. You should end up with only the genital mesh.
-Now follow the same steps like in the custom morph tutorials.
-Never forget to first reduce the smoothing details before exporting (should be mentioned in the tutorial).

-After creating the morph, maybe re-rigging it and ERC freeze it (don't do that if it is not neccessary, because the scrotum likes to go mad with auto rigging ... you may have to adjust the bones manually), just copy the DAZ morph file to VaM... but mind to copy it to the "male genital" folder.

Edit: Meant as a well intentioned advice... don't mess around with the seams! Those will be attached to the figure on load. If you distort them, you will distort the overall outcome. My advice: maybe lock those vertices in your 3d tool before doing your changes, to not unintentionally move them around.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some breadcrubs:
It is the same like creating "normal" custom morphs. There are some tutorials around.
With one important difference: You don't have to export/edit the Genesis 2 male figure, but the male genitals mesh!

-In DAZ load the male figure. Add the "anatomic details" aka male genitals.
-Find the male genitals in the scene overview, and rightclick "un-parent" it from the body.
-Rightclick delete the body. You should end up with only the genital mesh.
-Now follow the same steps like in the custom morph tutorials.
-Never forget to first reduce the smoothing details before exporting (should be mentioned in the tutorial).

-After creating the morph, maybe re-rigging it and ERC freeze it (don't do that if it is not neccessary, because the scrotum likes to go mad with auto rigging ... you may have to adjust the bones manually), just copy the DAZ morph file to VaM... but mind to copy it to the "male genital" folder.

Edit: Meant as a well intentioned advice... don't mess around with the seams! Those will be attached to the figure on load. If you distort them, you will distort the overall outcome. My advice: maybe lock those vertices in your 3d tool before doing your changes, to not unintentionally move them around.
I asked for bread crumbs and you gave me the whole bakery! lol. Thanks a lot! I'll give this a try and report back.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom