Question how to make morph package?

ggGG

Reactions
I am thinking of sharing a morph I have created with the hub.
However, when I package the morphs, they are recognized as local files, and when I test them in the vanilla environment, the morphs are not recognized.
If you know of a solution to these problems, could you please help me?

Many creators find it helpful to create a second Vam installation so they can see how their packages will work for others. You don't have to re-download everything, though.

Copy everything from your Vam directory except Saves, custom, and the addonpackages directories and paste it in a new vam folder (call it "cleanVam" or something). Then run the updater to replace the few built in game files that were in addonpackages.

The copy your new var to that version and see how it works.

Multiple Vam installs can share the same cache. So to save space, you might want to go into user preferences and set it to use the same cache location as your original Vam install.

Upvote 0
I usually use a scene with a base VAM female or Male model in it. I add the morphs to VAM and apply the morphs to the person and save the scene. Then create a package from that scene, and it will include all the morphs in the scene. You can remove the saved scene file or not, up to you, but that will create a VAR with the morphs that are applied to the model. That's how id did mine.

Upvote 0
Many creators find it helpful to create a second Vam installation so they can see how their packages will work for others. You don't have to re-download everything, though.

Copy everything from your Vam directory except Saves, custom, and the addonpackages directories and paste it in a new vam folder (call it "cleanVam" or something). Then run the updater to replace the few built in game files that were in addonpackages.

The copy your new var to that version and see how it works.

Multiple Vam installs can share the same cache. So to save space, you might want to go into user preferences and set it to use the same cache location as your original Vam install.
if you have a fast enough connection, just drop the updater in a new folder and run it. It'll be completely vanilla then, copy YOUR keys to the root of the new install folder to unlock it.
rb

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom