Question How to make clothes liquid?

MDKSBG

Reactions
How to make liquids, I mean custom made liquids for clothes, I searched for a long time and couldn't find a guide on this.
In particular, I wanted to make a liquid that connects the male crotch to the female buttocks, which bothered me.

You need to add a sim texture to get it flowing how you want. You won't be able to get it to stick to two different atoms, as it will only wrap to one person. You could wrap it to the male with a dangling strand and use cloth grab spheres to get the effect you want though.

Upvote 0
You need to add a sim texture to get it flowing how you want. You won't be able to get it to stick to two different atoms, as it will only wrap to one person. You could wrap it to the male with a dangling strand and use cloth grab spheres to get the effect you want though.
Thanks for your reply, I think this is a very useful method, but how do I create my own liquid? I mean clothes.

Upvote 0
You mean how to make clothes in general? You will need Daz3d, plus the male anatomical elements bundle, and 3d modeling software like blender. Wrapping things to the gens is a process with quite a few steps, exporting things in and out, so I won't explain it all here right now. Have you done any clothing importing before in vam? Have you experience with Daz3d or Blender?

Upvote 0
You mean how to make clothes in general? You will need Daz3d, plus the male anatomical elements bundle, and 3d modeling software like blender. Wrapping things to the gens is a process with quite a few steps, exporting things in and out, so I won't explain it all here right now. Have you done any clothing importing before in vam? Have you experience with Daz3d or Blender?
I have some familiarity with both programs, but I have no experience making clothing, especially liquid-like clothing. Is there any such guide for this community?

Upvote 0
The liquid effect you want is all about the sim texture and settings, I'd recommend having a look at some of the cum clothing that already exists to get an idea of how it's made and the sim settings that effect it. For general clothing making check out this thread and search some other guides. Things are a little more complex for gens wrapping, but a good understanding of the clothing importer and how the work flow goes will be very important.

Basically, you will need to export the zero posed model with the gens, build the clothing mesh you want around that shape in blender and uv unwrap it. You then need to paint a sim texture and make material textures. Then import it into daz and fit it to the g2m model and save it as a subscene to import into vam through the clothing creator.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom