Staff member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
ashauryn
Here are a few previous Hub suggestions that are either in development, or are still under consideration:
  • Option to modify tags for media items after the media has been posted
  • Add a filter to sort resources by CC license type
  • Option to allow users to view their own previous warnings from the moderation team
  • Add a tab or menu link to easily view "resources from your followed creators"
  • Add dependency count to the information included in search results
  • Add thumbnails from description to resource search results (implemented)
  • Add filter to sort by "Paid" or "Free" when viewing a creator's resources
  • Allow editing and edit history in private messages
  • Add ability to search by VAR filename to find the Resource associated with that VAR
  • Option to auto-fill the credits section of a resource, and add additional credits via the resource creation/edit form (implemented)
  • Remove sad/angry/laughing emojis from resource reactions

Last edited:
I would like to show support for not removing the laughing emoji. I understand that the interpretation can be of mockery but also is of finding something funny or unexpected. If the problem is ambiguity then might as well just have a thumbs up and thumbs down.

Last edited:
I personally disagree with all emojis, in my opinion they are redundant.
I support simplified thumbs up/down system. (like, love, wow, haha = "thumbs up" and sad + angry = "thumbs down")

...or follow current theme of "positivity" and have only "like" emoji (since we can't downvote reviews and new/redundant Q&A section).
That way we can strive toward no negativity fairy land. (y)

I highly agree that CC classification can be screened. This is very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom