Display Bug in Forum Tag Search

Saglinger

Reactions
So I just tried looking at content in the forum by a tag, namely "furry" and while it started off normally enough, scrolling down and eventually, every single resource under that tag displayed the description with every letter on a separate line, making viewing content by tags incredibly impractical.
1707379282545.png

@AshAuryn I don't know if this was accidental with the bug fix and bled over into the main resources view, or a deliberate change to it, the Tag view seems to be functioning as intended, but the resource view seems a lot messier than it was before, with the images from the submission showing up on the main screen, whether or not the attached images were intended to demonstrate the submission.

@AshAuryn I don't know if this was accidental with the bug fix and bled over into the main resources view, or a deliberate change to it, the Tag view seems to be functioning as intended, but the resource view seems a lot messier than it was before, with the images from the submission showing up on the main screen, whether or not the attached images were intended to demonstrate the submission.
It is recommended to remove attachments from the form that you don't plan to insert into the description.

In the future, we may look at a way to choose which images display in the resource list.

This new display is pretty nice imo. It gives you a good frame on what you will see and saves time whether you want to check it out or not.

Back
Top Bottom