How to use Hand Tracking in VAM (Quest)

Guides How to use Hand Tracking in VAM (Quest)

This solved my issue. Thank you for your patience and help. I hope everyone can profit from my case.
Nice glad it works!
Can you explain how you got the individual fingers tracked? All I seem to get is the two basic grab poses. Plus I notice jittering. Did you find this too?
Ta!
Please follow as the other guy has above to get your proper hand tracking and see

Hey

Thank you for the manuel. I did it exactly like described, unfortunately steam crashed every time i load a scene :-( i use a quest 3, that should work also i guess?
SteamVR has some crashing issues unfortunately, not related to this but just VAM & SteamVR. Lower graphics settings, and don't change the screen or turn on the SteamVR Menu while inside VAM are some tips

Thanks for this! Can you post the steam link for the controller bindings pls? I can't find them or figure out how to add them manually.

Hello, it works with SteamVR but why not with VDXR which is lighter without Steam and therefore more efficient for me

Thanks for this! Can you post the steam link for the controller bindings pls? I can't find them or figure out how to add them manually.
I'm not sure how to share Steam Bindings via links tbh, do you know how?

Hello, it works with SteamVR but why not with VDXR which is lighter without Steam and therefore more efficient for me
Unfortunately you have to use SteamVR because of the way it works with "controllers". You can use Foveated plugin to get more performance out of it with SteamVR though.

Also, VDXR does NOT work with VAM. I think you're thinking of Oculus Runtime + Virtual desktop :)

Back
Top Bottom