Guides How to have VR "sex"

Reactions
HideawayKiesza submitted a new resource:

How to have VR "sex" - A basic guide to using VaM as a sex simulator

Contents:

1. Background information
    1. Move a VR character with a real life sex toy
    2. Move your VR character with your real life body
    3. Robotics that will control a VR character, or that a VR character will control
    4. Robotics that will control your real life body, or that a VR character will control
    5. Combinations of the above
  2. What else you should do
  3. Conclusion

Read more about this resource...

Only skimmed this quick as my plugin was mentioned, but some notes:
  • For sections 1 and 2 it may be help to know about GrabPoints? You can use these to create an offset position/rotation when possessing a character or toy. So you can align things much better? (Or is this possible somehow with the way you describe it? I don't have trackers, so can't try ;) )
    • 1642444299221.png
  • My Connect plugin is way more than just that VirtualLock plugin, which is just included with Connect as a funny gimmick :D Especially now with GPIO support you can control like anything? The Suck-o-Mat suction machine would most certainly be interesting to mention in section 3? Of course, you have to do some modding to the device, but that's way easier than needing an expensive 3D printer to build the robot thing. (Connect v4 left EarlyAccess today, by the way)

Only skimmed this quick as my plugin was mentioned, but some notes:
  • For sections 1 and 2 it may be help to know about GrabPoints? You can use these to create an offset position/rotation when possessing a character or toy. So you can align things much better? (Or is this possible somehow with the way you describe it? I don't have trackers, so can't try ;))
  • My Connect plugin is way more than just that VirtualLock plugin, which is just included with Connect as a funny gimmick :D Especially now with GPIO support you can control like anything? The Suck-o-Mat suction machine would most certainly be interesting to mention in section 3? Of course, you have to do some modding to the device, but that's way easier than needing an expensive 3D printer to build the robot thing. (Connect v4 left EarlyAccess today, by the way)

I'll take a look at GrabPoints, but generally I don't have any trouble just manually aligning things within VaM/the real world. The process of just moving things to the approximate real world position and creating the link is pretty simple.

And yeah I saw the open GPIO support when I took a look at the Connect plugin recently! Honestly I only added section 4 to round out all the topics, and VirtualLock was the closest thing to it. A real world object can control a VR character, a real world person can control a VR character, a VR character can control a real world object, and then a VR character can "control" a real world person (just in limited ways).

Honestly I've been thinking about that last one a lot recently, but the only real implementations I could think of in the context of VaM would be related to self-bondage, so control over an electronic lock or something of that nature.

Hi there, Do you know if there is a way to connect multiple sex toys to vam?

You may have a handy and a kiroo keon and want one with an anus sleeve and one with a mouth sleeve. Maybe you want to set up a futa to give you anal and a hand job at the same time, that would require two toys

Hi and thanks for the guide! In my downloaded scenes controlling the pelvis with the controller works, but a movement of say 5inches in real life translates to just 1inch in-game. Is there a way to adjust this factor translating real into VR-movement?

@d33j4yZ Your movement is translated 1:1 into VR. However, you are controlling only a control node. Imagine the control nodes to be connected by "springs" to the various body parts. The further away the control node is from its body part, the more force is applied. The game then tries to find an optimal position for all the body parts to satisfy all the forces applied to the body, including gravity.

So, what you can do:
  • Increase the strength of the spring of the control node you are using. That would be "Hold Position Spring" and "Hold Rotation Spring" in the Physics tab. Values up to 10000 for position and 1000 for rotation are not uncommon, some times even higher. You can also try to decrease "Hold Position Damper" and "Hold Rotation Damper" a bit.
  • Decrease "Hold Position Spring" and "Hold Rotation Spring" for control nodes you DON'T want to control and just use as "guide". Esspecially nearby ones.
  • When you control "pelvisControl", you likely want to make sure you set the nearby "hipControl" to "Off" in it's Control tab.
  • Besides just moving the pelvis, you could "Parent Link" for example chestControl to pelvisControl. That way both move together. You could do the same with the headControl as well, although you may only want to parent it's position and control rotation through Gaze plugin, etc.
More details on the physics settings: https://hub.virtamate.com/wiki/person_joint_physics/

Just got my vive tracker today. I am new to VaM, but not to robots and automation of masturbation. I had tried this several years ago with RSM's , but my PC was terrible, now I have a better one, and this is sooooo cool....I can attach it to my robot (rubjoy or RSM homemade), and then my VR model will copy the robots motions. Also I can use the tCode RSM plugin and do the control the other way, grab the VR model and move her up and down, and the robot responds. I agree this is best, as I can watch a scene and the robot follows along. It has to re-configured for position changes, or it seems to go out of the ideal range of motions. I have only been playing around with it for a few days now, so I am sure I will get the setting dialed in to be a perfect 1:1 match with the VR models motions, that is what I am shooting for - real 1:1 slow blowjob simulation. Thanks for the guide, as soon as I saw the tracker on top of the fleshlight, I ordered one.

Back
Top Bottom