Fluids 101

Plugins Fluids 101

hazmhox updated Fluids 101 with a new update entry:

Hotfix (sorry!)

• Fixed a couple of non-critical error showing up when the scene was extremely heavy to load.
  • Added a new float Change Fluid State, which start the stream of the fluid if the value is greater than 0.
    Which makes (again) a perfect combo within timeline to control the on or off state of the fluid through a simple float track. You don't have to use the triggers Start Stream or Stop Stream anymore... still, if you prefer direct triggers, they are still...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hotfix 9 (and hub glitch) (sorry again)

• Reposting because of potential glitch on the hub! (double sorry :D)
  • Fixed a couple of non-critical error showing up when the scene was extremely heavy to load.
  • Added a new float Change Fluid State, which start the stream of the fluid if the value is greater than 0.
    Which makes (again) a perfect combo within timeline to control the on or off state of the fluid through a simple float track. You don't have to use the triggers Start Stream or Stop...

Thanks for your great work!
I messed around with all the settings I think still I can't figure this out.
There's always a double stream: one part is with quite some momentum, the other one is just dripping down. This seems to reflect reality in most part, but not always. With some thicker and high kinetic energy fluids there shouldn't be almost any "dripping down".
Is there a possibility to reduce the "drip" amount? I tried with different thickness and sticky levels, no change. Perhaps a slider to adjust the dripping fluid part?

Thanks for your great work!
I messed around with all the settings I think still I can't figure this out.
There's always a double stream: one part is with quite some momentum, the other one is just dripping down. This seems to reflect reality in most part, but not always. With some thicker and high kinetic energy fluids there shouldn't be almost any "dripping down".
Is there a possibility to reduce the "drip" amount? I tried with different thickness and sticky levels, no change. Perhaps a slider to adjust the dripping fluid part?

Can you tell me which version you're using? :)
If you're using the person fluid, the you most likely have the system a tiny bit inside of the geometry, which makes the fluid collide with the genitals. Tweak the offset a tiny bit to make it a bit "outside" of the geometry... that dripping effect should go away!

the latest 101.9.

Yes, these were the only dials I didn't change. A bit of forward offset and there's no dripping anymore.

Thank you!

I just realised this now has a whole new way to do Fluids. Another major improvement in the VaM experience from @hazmhox 👏 🏆
Nice words of praise given (and deserved), now comes the request :p

Is there a way to override the auto-sex assignment? Why? Because I want to make a dripping flow of what would really be a male fluid but coming from the female.
Maybe it's doable with the female version, I haven't yet experimented all that I could to have it less spraying. On top of that having 2 Person fluids on a female, a female and male versions, would be even easier to have two fluids types without resorting to a preset or multiple triggers to go from one to another.
Is that something reasonable, a option to override the auto-sex? Or else it's back to the CUA for that bit :(

(... things)

Thx :p

I'm doing something super automated, and the thing you're asking is go back to the manual version x'D

To be honest, that's extremely "detailed" focused. I won't be able to satisfy everyone with a single fluid implementation... I'll always have someone wanting this or that.

Beyond that, I would have twice the amount of assets, refactor the code accordingly. That's not an "fast" task : )
I have several things on my plate (most important being Djinn and VAMM 2)... I'll leave you complete the auto one with the manual ones. Maybe I'll try to think about that in the future. ;)

Fair enough. I have no idea what is simple and what is not. I have the CUA still, so all good for that specific "need".

Read summary at bottom for quick run down.
I believe I found a Bug T_T with Fluid101 and VaM 1.22.. I use the Pump Plugin which effectively will play an AnimationPattern forward, and then in reverse. (Bare with me as this still occurs without the pump plugin.)
If you assign "End Steam" trigger(from fluid101) as a "Start Action" in under Animation Triggers(of the animationpattern), it will not properly trigger the Start Action when the AnimationPattern plays in reverse, anymore (since v1.22 of VaM).
In previous version this worked flawlessly.
Being able to do this, allows for great use with Pump Plugins, as pumping once, and setting End Stream as the Start Action, and Start Stream as the End Action, and then setting their Trigger Start and End Timestep as the same Value (ie. 0.10) will mean that any time the animation pattern value is above that Timestep the Fluid Stream will be active, and any time that it's below the Fluid Stream will be off.

I've confirmed this to be the case with both Male and Female fluid options.

Summary: Start and Stop Stream Triggers, do not function while used as a Start Action when the Animation Pattern is being played in Reverse, as of v1.22 of VaM.

EDIT: This might actually be an issue with VaM 1.22.
EDIT2: Yes sorry, this is across VaM. Meshedvr said it would be fixed in 1.22.0.1. Sorry for the bloat :oops: Your plugin is still perfect :love:

Last edited:
EDIT: This might actually be an issue with VaM 1.22.
EDIT2: Yes sorry, this is across VaM. Meshedvr said it would be fixed in 1.22.0.1. Sorry for the bloat :oops: Your plugin is still perfect :love:

Yup! I immediately checked with meshed to see if there was any change. And there is a change indeed : >
He's fixing it asap : D

No worries!

Hello,

Thanks for this fantastic plugin!

A question : once I have set it up as an asset in my scene and linked to a bone, how can I make it controllable it in Vam_timeline? I see this is done, for instance, in some scenes from Ispinox, but I can't find how to do it.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for this fantastic plugin!

A question : once I have set it up as an asset in my scene and linked to a bone, how can I make it controllable it in Vam_timeline? I see this is done, for instance, in some scenes from Ispinox, but I can't find how to do it.

Thanks!

You should use the Person fluids now, unless you're doing something fancy : )
Doesn't change the way to control it anyway:

Now, in my most recent scenes, I'm using a standalone empty atom, with timeline on it, and adding the different values from the Fluid plugin and even controlling morphs of the target character. Be sure to unsync it from other atoms that way you can call a "play animwhatever" on that atom and it will control the fluid you want.
fluids-empty.jpg

Ignore the "missing" this is a side effect of Timeline, everything is working properly : )

Hey @hazmhox, i haven't digged into your code yet, but how is the collision of your particles beeing managed? They aren't rigidbodies, right? Because they don't trigger "OnCollisionEnter" on other colliders. I have a system for full body collision tracking and i'd like to register if some drops hit a specific region to dial in a matching sperm clothing.
Greetings
Cheesy

Hey @hazmhox, i haven't digged into your code yet, but how is the collision of your particles beeing managed? They aren't rigidbodies, right? Because they don't trigger "OnCollisionEnter" on other colliders. I have a system for full body collision tracking and i'd like to register if some drops hit a specific region to dial in a matching sperm clothing.
Greetings
Cheesy

Yow!
I'm pretty sure they are a cheaper version of rigidbodies. But by default I did not enabled the collision message. It's the usual "OnParticleCollision" message. I have zero idea how expensive it would be, you could try to enable it and see if you don't get bad perfs.
If it's the case, I could have an option to enable it.

@hazmhox Thanks for the hint. It works flawlessly and I don't see a massive frame drop. :)
I don't think it's necessary that you provide an option to enable it. I can have my plugin enable it, and thats really the only usecase so far.

@hazmhox Thanks for the hint. It works flawlessly and I don't see a massive frame drop. :)
I don't think it's necessary that you provide an option to enable it. I can have my plugin enable it, and thats really the only usecase so far.

Indeed! And I'm pretty sure the only potential use would be your case, and if we already have a plugin that does that, why would we code another : D
Great idea Cheesy!

Loading fix

• Updated the loading process to do 36000 tries before failing. It will reduce potential problems when using the plugin with slower computers or very wild/big scenes. Thanks @ispinox !

This has been done on all "legacy fluids" ( male, female, rain, shower ).
    I still recommend to migrate to Person_Fluids.cs for the characters which is handling the loading process way better than the old versions.

Hi Cheesy! did you ever publish a plugin to do this? It would be nice if we could use the collider triggers to adjust the alpha of some clothing elements...

Hi Cheesy! did you ever publish a plugin to do this? It would be nice if we could use the collider triggers to adjust the alpha of some clothing elements...
No, I did not release it so far, the logic is fully functional though. The problem is that I need a huge amount of (free) cum clothings of the same style and specific to a certain region (per auto collider, from each direction) for this to look believable. Could you help me with that?

Hi, thanks for this awesome plugin. Is it possible that you can add gloss to it?
I want to create a liquid squirt, the slime textures are shiny but the fluid is solid matte.
It would be amazing when it looks like real liquid.

Thanks

Love this plugin but i've got a q! Is there a way to not only have random spray duration, but random number of times? I want there to be a random chance of a squirt upon orgasm, rather than it always happening.

Back
Top Bottom