Fluids 101

Plugins Fluids 101

in one of xstatic's fx asets there are falling leaves that randomly rotate (I don't know how he did it), but there is no collision physics with the surface, like in your fluid101 particle set. I really hope this can be done!

in one of xstatic's fx asets there are falling leaves that randomly rotate (I don't know how he did it), but there is no collision physics with the surface, like in your fluid101 particle set. I really hope this can be done!

Ho I know the drill when it comes to particles, that's not about doing it, that's about getting it right :p (I like doing things right)

This is an AMAZING Plugin- an absolute must-have for real immersive fun in VAM.

I'm having trouble getting the Change XXXX function to work, however. The plugin works fantastic with premade scenes, the jizz looks amazingly real and the best fluid in VAM.

The issue is when I'm trying to create my own scene, I'm just not experienced enough to know where to actuate the "Change XXXX" function. I've gotten to the point where I've loaded the CUA, loaded the plugin where it has Test Fluid-start and stop, but don't know how to use Change XXXX.

I've figured out (I think) that I need to add a trigger? I've added timeline and imported a few jizz scenes from other premade scenes, but it doesn't function quite like in the premade scene. It either doesn't stream at all, or will continually stream if I activate the Test Fluid button; a constant flow unfortunately, but does behave like the copied jizz scene.

Any help or pointers in the right direction? I know the problem is me, not Hazmhox or the plugin. It's fantastic, I'm just trying to figure out how to get to a place where I can actually imput the 0.2,0.1;0.5,0.1 timeframes into the Change XXXX functions.

I'm lost as to where the
Spray X times, customizable" and Spray times, random duration are activated.

Thanks for any and all help, the VAM community is what makes this game the best!

This is an AMAZING Plugin- an absolute must-have for real immersive fun in VAM.

Thank you @Johninvr.
You're right, you need a trigger. The demos included with the plugin are doing this exact thing. Checkout the demo with the five buttons, you will have one with "Custom", check the button trigger to see how it is done :)

Great plugin it is essential and I’m not sure why it's not built in yet. Question, I can only successfully parent the CUA to the penis tip if the penis tip its set to off. Is there a way to parent to penis tip while it’s set to on?

Great plugin it is essential and I’m not sure why it's not built in yet. Question, I can only successfully parent the CUA to the penis tip if the penis tip its set to off. Is there a way to parent to penis tip while it’s set to on?

Umh that's really strange! I have several scenes with and without the tip enabled (and controlled by timeline), and I don't have any issue about that.
Are you using parenting or linking ? You should use linking, not parenting, these are two different system.

Parenting = making the object a child of an object which will follow either it's movement or it's state (on/off)
Linking = making the object connected to another object and will follow it based on your setting below (physic, hold etc).

You should use linking in hold mode with ParentHold from MacGruber essentials : ) ( and don't forget to disable the reset checkbox inside the plugin )

Well that sort of worked. It now works with the tip either on or off which is good but now if I move another body part is loses alignment.

Well that sort of worked. It now works with the tip either on or off which is good but now if I move another body part is loses alignment.

Select your CUA, screenshot the part where you link it to check if you did it properly : )

CUA.JPG

It's good! It should not move : )

Did you use the plugin as recommended ? Without the plugin you will lose alignement in some situations. (And don't forget to uncheck the option in the settings)

Yup ! this is perfect.

Then you should have no issue with this setup : )

Yeah not really, so according to your setup moving other joints (Base, mid, hip, pelvis) does not disrupt fluid alignment?

Yup.

To give you even a more extreme example : in Djinn, the big scene I'm currently working on, the male character has the fluid attached to the tip, and it moves around the scene with extreme pose setup. It goes from one spot of the scene to another on scene change, and the fluid is still always aligned properly. And I'm using this exact same setup.

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I don't understand what this error is.
err flu.PNG

Recently I'm getting this error in once scene. Reloading fixes it. Is there a real workaround?
View attachment 157831
I think you got a mismatch between the asset in the CUA (e.g. hzm_fluid_female), and the script you loaded on that CUA.
It needs to match the asset you loaded (fluid_female_editor.cs) , otherwise you will get a delayed errormessage (".. after 3600 tries ..."), because each script
will only work with the specific asset it was written for.

Just checked. Script and asset are correct. There are 3 CUA's with the same assets and plugins. When the error happens, it happens for all of 3 of them in the same scene. As I said, reloading does fix it until I close and load the scene again.

Recently I'm getting this error in once scene. Reloading fixes it. Is there a real workaround?
View attachment 157831

I am getting the exact same error, which as ispinox said, is only rectified by reloading the CUA and plugin, but only lasts until the scene re-opens. Asset and the script match (hzm_fluid_male.prefab and fluideditormale)

The downside is that any customization within the plugin menu are lost by having to reload it each time.

I am getting the exact same error, which as ispinox said, is only rectified by reloading the CUA and plugin, but only lasts until the scene re-opens. Asset and the script match (hzm_fluid_male.prefab and fluideditormale)

The downside is that any customization within the plugin menu are lost by having to reload it each time.
It stopped after moving to a fresh installation of VAM.

hazmhox updated Fluids 101 with a new update entry:

Person fluids, log cleanup and presets

• Added new Custom Unity Assets presets to ease the use of the fluids.
    Presets are used by adding a CUA to the scene, going in the "Preset" tab, selecting the package (in this case fluids101 var) and choosing your prefered preset.

View attachment 184736

• Removed useless logs ( @Acid Bubbles is gonna be happy : D )
  • Added a new Person fluid system: instead of using a CUA, add the plugin Person_Fluid.cs to any of your characters...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Being able to add it to a person is huge. Thank you for this update :)

Thanks!
Yeah, I was fed of the alignement issues due to the limited "parenting" possibilities we have natively.
I woke up yesterday after being stuck two hours the night before fixing alignement issues in Djinn, wanting to get rid of that problem :p

Back
Top Bottom