• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
[Experimental] Alternative Futa

Plugins [Experimental] Alternative Futa

omfg, I feel like an idiot. After a solid 2 hours, having numerous situations where it would happen and then not happen. I had to take a step back and look at other things that might be affecting it.

Finally... The issue wasn't because of this plugin, but likely Collision Editor(?), or VaM itself. Apparently, if your characters Scale (under Control & Physics 1) is above or below 1.000 you start getting all these weird positioning issues with collision editor.

It appears this plugin is functioning correctly. Sorry if this wasted any of your time. When I was testing it previously I had a character that was at 1.150 Scale, and that's what was causing the alignment and sizing problems I was referring to in my previous post.

EDIT: Appears to be a reported issue with Collision Editor, and it's on a to-do list. But may not be updated for awhile, acidbubbles trello looks pretty full :p I'd say it looks like they got a lot on their plate, but trello makes it look more like they got a lot on the table, the counters, the floor.... etc. Nevermind the plate xD

EDIT2: I'm gonna begin making a more complex scene with the plugin now. I'll report any issues/ideas I come across. But at this point, Things are working pretty well!

EDIT3: More as Addition's, or new ideas to add/implement:
-Having the ability to adjust properties of the materials on the Genitals from other menus/atoms like Animation Patterns, UI Buttons, and what not, would be useful. As things like adjusting gloss levels and what not during an animation don't currently affect the penis.
-Or being able to switch decals on the fly through AnimationPatterns and other windows.
-(I mean I don't even know if this next thing i'm about to say would be even remotely possible) Or being able to get male clothing to work for the penis? Things like Penis clothing meshes can allow for transparent adjustments of things like blush across the penis, allowing for dynamic changes in color to occur over the course of a scene. These sort of clothing items already exist, but being able to equip them would be amazing. Dunno how realistic this idea is tho xD.
I really don't think male clothing will work out as this is the one thing that is almost impossible to pull out on current vam. Hopefully everything is resolved on vam 2 but by then i might be at my death bed :p

You know, I hadn't even thought about what would happen if you tried importing clothing on an AltFuta model. In theory it should wrap to the merged verts...

Edit: So yeah, it'll wrap clothes to the penis. In theory it should be possible to import clothing that wraps the penis. Unfortunately, I don't have the license for the michael-6-pro-bundle that the male gens come in.

Last edited:
You know, I hadn't even thought about what would happen if you tried importing clothing on an AltFuta model. In theory it should wrap to the merged verts...
If clothing could be converted as an asset then it would been really awesome too as asset can just be applied to anything.

Edit: So yeah, it'll wrap clothes to the penis. In theory it should be possible to import clothing that wraps the penis. Unfortunately, I don't have the license for the michael-6-pro-bundle that the male gens come in.
Oh crap! Nice! I'll give that a go here. I did try just throwing the blush overlay clothing I made a few years ago, in the female clothing folder (cuz that works for 99% of hairs), but that didn't work. I'll try re-importing mine here tonight or tomorrow and see how well it lines up. The one I use lined up so well you could only tell it was not part of the skin if you got really close to it. Sorta curious to see if it will wrap as accurately. If it does wrap well, then thats basically a work around to everything I thought would be good to add in my 3rd Edit, except one. The Bump slider on the Penis Material in the plugin, should probably still be accessible from other atoms like AnimationPatterns and what not. Cuz Bump doesn't look anywhere near as good on a clothing item as it does on the skin. Atleast for veins and what not. Being able to actively adjust those with sliders in animationpatterns can make for some very captivating pulsing and adjustments from flaccid to erect. Not to mention, now that the penis has it's own bump slider, the rest of the skin won't be affected anymore, meaning we would get a significant upgrade to how animated the penis can look, and change, without making the entire skin also pulse/change.

And Ya it blew having to get Michael 6 Pro... What a gimmick to get the Male Gen.

EDIT: Dang, it worked really well! I had to use the Disable Anatomy for it to line up 99%, but it's pretty dang good!
1686265078299.png

(excuse the excessive coloring xD for example purposes)

Last edited:
To continue the morph problem: I'm not talking about your positioning morphs (from the UI). I didn't touch them because the defaults seem to work well enough. I'm talking about the usual customization morphs of the penis, like length, girth, massive etc. found in the male morphs tab. These are not restored for me on scene load, despite being present in the json.

To continue the morph problem: I'm not talking about your positioning morphs (from the UI). I didn't touch them because the defaults seem to work well enough. I'm talking about the usual customization morphs of the penis, like length, girth, massive etc. found in the male morphs tab. These are not restored for me on scene load, despite being present in the json.
This is also happening to me. Just did a test save and reload of a full customized person, and the penis morphs all look to be zero'd. And on scene load you get errors for every morph that wasn't loaded. The errors populate before the plugin begins to load. (at least it appears that way visually)
<Truncated>

!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/!Custom/Gl_Big.vmi or name Gl_Big referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/!Custom/Gl_Length.vmi or name Gl_Length referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Gl_Point.vmi or name Gl_Point referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gl_Rim.vmi or name Gl_Rim referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gl_Urethra_Scale.vmi or name Gl_Urethra_Scale referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sc_Globe.vmi or name Sc_Globe referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Sh_Girth_Base.vmi or name Sh_Girth_Base referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sh_Irregular.vmi or name Sh_Irregular referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.2:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded-Lite/bigpenis.vmi or name bigpenis referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/ICannotDie/Robyn 9 Inch Genital.vmi or name Robyn 9 Inch Genital referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid PBMFS03 or name PBMFS03 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid PBMFS05 or name PBMFS05 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Foreskin Fold Adjust or name Foreskin Fold Adjust referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gl_Frenulum.vmi or name Gl_Frenulum referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sc_Castrate.vmi or name Sc_Castrate referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sc_Small.vmi or name Sc_Small referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Sc_Width or name Sc_Width referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Testes Thick or name Testes Thick referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Testes_Height or name Testes_Height referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Curved or name Curved referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Penis Height.vmi or name Penis Height referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Penis Length or name Penis Length referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Penis Supersize.vmi or name Penis Supersize referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Shaft_CurveLeft-Right or name Shaft_CurveLeft-Right referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Stopper.AlternativeFuta.11:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AltFuta Bone+Mesh Y-Offset.vmi or name AltFuta Bone+Mesh Y-Offset referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Stopper.AlternativeFuta.11:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AltFuta Bone+Mesh Z-Offset.vmi or name AltFuta Bone+Mesh Z-Offset referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/GL_MeatyBL8.vmi or name GL_MeatyBL8 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/GL_UrethraLength.vmi or name GL_UrethraLength referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/GL_UrethraPocket.vmi or name GL_UrethraPocket referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/SC_FlagShip_Center.vmi or name SC_FlagShip_Center referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/SC_FlagShip_Outer2.vmi or name SC_FlagShip_Outer2 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Flaccid_Fixed.vmi or name Flaccid_Fixed referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Flaccid / Erect Adjust or name Flaccid / Erect Adjust referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Adj Crotch Sides.vmi or name Gens - Adj Crotch Sides referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Corpus.vmi or name Gens - Corpus referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Lumpy.vmi or name Gens - Lumpy referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gens - Tip Skin Gap.vmi or name Gens - Tip Skin Gap referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Up Shaft Size.vmi or name Gens - Up Shaft Size referenced in save file

As a side note, I noticed after first loading the plugin on a person, all the male morphs are also in the female morph menu. (Part of Edit: This might be allowing us to morph the penis and other morphs without having "Use Male Morphs On Female" Checked.

EDIT: I found a work around, and the possible reason why it isn't loading them in general upon loading a save, despite being saved in the JSON. You HAVE TO MAKE SURE "Use Male Morphs On Female" is Enabled before you save, even though it lets you use and adjust the morphs without it being Enabled after adding the plugin(and before first save). On load you will still get a bunch of errors about morphs, but they still end up loading in. @CheesyFX

For some reason, I am still having an issue where only Bone+Mesh Y-Offset and Bon+Mesh Z-Offset(currently named wrong with a Y aswell), is not being saved correctly by the plugin. Every time I load a save it has reset the two values back to their defaults. However, the Mesh Y Offset, and Mesh Z Offset are being saved and loaded correctly.

Last edited:
This is also happening to me. Just did a test save and reload of a full customized person, and the penis morphs all look to be zero'd. And on scene load you get errors for every morph that wasn't loaded. The errors populate before the plugin begins to load. (at least it appears that way visually)
<Truncated>

!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/!Custom/Gl_Big.vmi or name Gl_Big referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/!Custom/Gl_Length.vmi or name Gl_Length referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Gl_Point.vmi or name Gl_Point referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gl_Rim.vmi or name Gl_Rim referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gl_Urethra_Scale.vmi or name Gl_Urethra_Scale referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sc_Globe.vmi or name Sc_Globe referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Sh_Girth_Base.vmi or name Sh_Girth_Base referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sh_Irregular.vmi or name Sh_Irregular referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.2:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded-Lite/bigpenis.vmi or name bigpenis referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/ICannotDie/Robyn 9 Inch Genital.vmi or name Robyn 9 Inch Genital referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid PBMFS03 or name PBMFS03 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid PBMFS05 or name PBMFS05 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Foreskin Fold Adjust or name Foreskin Fold Adjust referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gl_Frenulum.vmi or name Gl_Frenulum referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sc_Castrate.vmi or name Sc_Castrate referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sc_Small.vmi or name Sc_Small referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Sc_Width or name Sc_Width referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Testes Thick or name Testes Thick referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Testes_Height or name Testes_Height referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Curved or name Curved referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Penis Height.vmi or name Penis Height referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Penis Length or name Penis Length referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Penis Supersize.vmi or name Penis Supersize referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Shaft_CurveLeft-Right or name Shaft_CurveLeft-Right referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Stopper.AlternativeFuta.11:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AltFuta Bone+Mesh Y-Offset.vmi or name AltFuta Bone+Mesh Y-Offset referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Stopper.AlternativeFuta.11:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AltFuta Bone+Mesh Z-Offset.vmi or name AltFuta Bone+Mesh Z-Offset referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/GL_MeatyBL8.vmi or name GL_MeatyBL8 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/GL_UrethraLength.vmi or name GL_UrethraLength referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/GL_UrethraPocket.vmi or name GL_UrethraPocket referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/SC_FlagShip_Center.vmi or name SC_FlagShip_Center referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/SC_FlagShip_Outer2.vmi or name SC_FlagShip_Outer2 referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Flaccid_Fixed.vmi or name Flaccid_Fixed referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Flaccid / Erect Adjust or name Flaccid / Erect Adjust referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Adj Crotch Sides.vmi or name Gens - Adj Crotch Sides referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Corpus.vmi or name Gens - Corpus referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Lumpy.vmi or name Gens - Lumpy referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Gens - Tip Skin Gap.vmi or name Gens - Tip Skin Gap referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/TenStrip_TS/Gens - Up Shaft Size.vmi or name Gens - Up Shaft Size referenced in save file

As a side note, I noticed after first loading the plugin on a person, all the male morphs are also in the female morph menu. (Part of Edit: This might be allowing us to morph the penis and other morphs without having "Use Male Morphs On Female" Checked.

EDIT: I found a work around, and the possible reason why it isn't loading them in general upon loading a save, despite being saved in the JSON. You HAVE TO MAKE SURE "Use Male Morphs On Female" is Enabled before you save, even though it lets you use and adjust the morphs without it being Enabled after adding the plugin(and before first save). On load you will still get a bunch of errors about morphs, but they still end up loading in. @CheesyFX

For some reason, I am still having an issue where only Bone+Mesh Y-Offset and Bon+Mesh Z-Offset(currently named wrong with a Y aswell), is not being saved correctly by the plugin. Every time I load a save it has reset the two values back to their defaults. However, the Mesh Y Offset, and Mesh Z Offset are being saved and loaded correctly.

Good catch on the 'Use Male Morphs On Female'. That makes sense in retrospect, but my test scenes have always just had it on.

The male morphs showing up for female is likely a side-effect of setting up the morph banks. There are three morph banks and the 'Use X Morphs on Y' setting only cross-enables the 1st, which is for the main body. I had to add the 2nd male morph (genitalia) as the 3rd female morph bank. I might be able to fix it, but it hasn't been too big of an issue. The morphs aren't duplicated or anything.

Bone morph loading seems to be working for me... Are you using the Plugin UI sliders exclusively or the morph UI? Part of the issue might have been the naming typo.

Last edited:
Good catch on the 'Use Male Morphs On Female'. That makes sense in retrospect, but my test scenes have always just had it on.

The male morphs showing up for female is likely a side-effect of setting up the morph banks. There are three morph banks and the 'Use X Morphs on Y' setting only cross-enables the 1st, which is for the main body. I had to add the 2nd male morph (genitalia) as the 3rd female morph bank. I might be able to fix it, but it hasn't been too big of an issue. The morphs aren't duplicated or anything.

Bone morph loading seems to be working for me... Are you using the Plugin UI sliders exclusively or the morph UI? Part of the issue might have been the naming typo.
For me anyway, the Use Male Morphs On Female are in an off state for all my Futa characters that are Male Bodies using female morphs. So in converting the character back to female, I had forgotten they were off still. (Although Switching these on a person that's already been converted and saved, can cause a physics explosion. So to anyone trying to convert a character, I'd recommend switching those around before adding the plugin just to prevent future booms.)

For the Bone Morphs, I'm using the sliders within the plugin UI. Not the morph menu ones. But I'll give the new updated version a try, and see if the typo was causing an issue or something?

I'm sort of wondering, if the duplicate male morphs showing the female morph menu issue, might be caused by having "Use Female Morphs on Male" Checked, and "Use Male Morphs on Female" Unchecked, when initially adding the plugin to a Person. I haven't fully tested that. I just recalled that every time I was attempting to convert a Male Atom back to Female, and add the plugin, that's when I'd see the Male Morphs showing in the female Menu as a duplicate(yet it might be worth noting adjusting the morphs in the female menu would just adjust them in the male menu too, effectively making the morphs only applied once. So visually duplicated in the UI, but not duplicated values applied to the person.) But after loading saves where "Use Female Morphs on Male" was Unchecked, and "Use Male Morphs on Female" was Checked, the Duplicate male morphs weren't showing in the Female Morph menu anymore. Again I haven't fully checked in on that. But it seems to line up with what I was doing at the time, and when I was seeing the Duplicates.

EDIT: Yup it might have been that typo :LOL:, as it is loading the Bone Offsets correctly now from the plugin UI. (Unless of course something else was changed with latest update.)

EDIT2: I'm noticing all the Male Morphs are in the Female Morph Section now no matter what. Honestly, I'm not really against it. Yea it sorta annoying having multiples in some cases. But it lets you use any animations and scene data that was designed for a Male Atom, to just seamlessly work on the new Alternative Futa. So long as it's consistent, is all that really matters IMO. I mean it's that, or all pre-existing (MaleAtom)Futa scenes are useless for the new Alternative Futa.

Last edited:
I'm starting to experience crashes now while testing due to (I believe) Physics Corruptions. I only saw the error once, the most recent time. But All times, Penis Morphs were being adjusted, when suddenly I'd either crash to desktop, or get an error about a physics corruption, and then crash with in a second or two.

The Most recent time, I was adjusting Gen1 collider, and suddenly it spit out the error as the person started to explode, and VaM stopped responding. It was a very small adjustment to make Gen1 smaller.

One of the other times, suddenly Gen2 and Gen3 disappeared and weren't coming up in Collision Editor mid way through.

Just now as writing this it crashed again. The Person started to have a physics explosion. And I reset the physics with Physics Explosion Recovery. The weirdest part was that I didn't even have collision on just now, and the person keeps jerking around like they are colliding with something. And every so often I can see a very fine line appear in front of the character, rising up at a steady pace.

EDIT: It might be associated within the Advanced Colliders? When that's enabled, the person keeps wanting to have a Physics Explosion.
I dunno, I posted a picture before with collison editor loading in all funky. But it doesn't do that on a Default zero'd out person. So I'm assuming some where along the line the physics is getting funky and messing up where collision editor is thinking it needs to situate the colliders?

EDIT: Finally got to see what the error was.
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Katie. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position

EDIT3: Okay, I found what collider is doing the funky chicken. It's Pelvis B6. It doesn't appear to care whether it has Collision Enabled or not. It's just starts to float around all over place for some reason. It seems to be doing it on older version too. It just didn't happen before cause I wasn't exactly moving the character around. However, for whatever reason it only starts doing it when I've loaded a character preset, and then load the plugin. I've tried various Looks, and they all do the same. If you shake one of the thighs around, it starts to happen more and more.

EDIT4: OKAY I found what Is causing the problem! It's a particular Morph that was adjusting the Anus Position, I guess using it with this Plugin causes some issues with Pelvis B6. The morph is Anus Position_Z by CS Digital Studio. I guess with all the stuff being edited in that area, it really hates if the anus is moved lol.

Edit 5: mmk, so I'm still crashing. The physics explosions stopped happening after adjusting the anus. But now I'm thinking the crashes were a result of using the male morphs from the Female Morph menu. When I start adjusting them, like 5-10 of them at a time, the game will sometimes freeze, and stops responding. I'm gonna re-route all the morphs to use the male morph menu variants, and see if it still happens. It's possible adjusting the morphs to begin with the way I was(animationPattern) was just moving the character around a bit that lead me to finding the collision issue with Pelvis B6..

EDIT 6: So changing all the morphs in the animation from the female listed ones to the male morphs (penis adjustments) didn't resolve the crashing. It's still crashing after adjusting morphs for awhile.

EDIT 7: I made an animationpattern that is to act like the pulse for the penis. It adjusts a morph called Erect by 0.020, and returns it to 0.000 over the course of a second, along with Gens - Detail by 0.400 doing a similar thing to 0.000, looping. I just let that run, and the game crashed after about 5mins. Just did it again here, and it crashed this time in like a minute.

EDIT 8: So It doesn't appear to always happen. It's sort of like a 50% chance it will happen. Here's how you can reproduce it.
- New empty scene, add a female atom, add the plugin.
- Create an animation pattern, in the animation pattern Create Animation Step At End, so it's doing a 1second loop.
-> Go to Animation Triggers, and Add Animation Trigger, set start timestep to 0.30 and end to 0.60 (or something like that)
--> Then click Actions->Transition Actions-> Add Transition Action-> Settings...
--->set Receiver Atom to Person -> set Receiver to geometry -> set Receiver Target to basically any Penis morph, I'm using Erect 2
----> Set its first value to something like 0.020 and leave the second value default 0.000
And just let it play for a bit. 50% of the time VaM will stop responding. Sometimes in a min or two, Some times happens in seconds.

EDIT 9: Yeeesh too many edits.. lol. Probs the last one for this bug, but I noticed there is a higher chance of crashing if you get the camera close'ish to the penis, so you can see the thigh and breast still, and let it sit there for a moment while the animation is running, then move the camera back quick(scroll wheel), or side to side, while morphs are still being changed. This has almost guaranteed a crash in my testing. I noticed it when I had one of those times where it wasn't crashing, and just for the heck of it, I scrolled in and out and moved the camera, and the game froze xD. It might be worth noting, I've never had VaM freeze or crash before. And currently other very morph intensive scenes are still working fine without the plugin. So it definitely appears to be associated with the plugin.

Last edited:
Male Pelvis color turns back to default after few seconds or so. But not the penis one those are still fine its just the male pelvis seems to reset its textures/colors etc. Seem to happen mostly when something is interacting around that region. On standby for now can't tell if it happens or not but it definitely happens if an atom or item has any interaction near the pelvis region. This was also happening on previous version too but i forgot to mention it.

Great plugin! Keep up the good work! 😀
One of the things that I noticed is that the model is not recognized as having a penis by some plugins. It is also not possible to physically link an UAC to the penis tip (you can do it but it will just not follow the movements). Is this something that could be adressed in the next versions? :unsure:

Really looking forward to see the progress on this :)

I'm starting to experience crashes now while testing due to (I believe) Physics Corruptions. I only saw the error once, the most recent time. But All times, Penis Morphs were being adjusted, when suddenly I'd either crash to desktop, or get an error about a physics corruption, and then crash with in a second or two.

The Most recent time, I was adjusting Gen1 collider, and suddenly it spit out the error as the person started to explode, and VaM stopped responding. It was a very small adjustment to make Gen1 smaller.

One of the other times, suddenly Gen2 and Gen3 disappeared and weren't coming up in Collision Editor mid way through.

Just now as writing this it crashed again. The Person started to have a physics explosion. And I reset the physics with Physics Explosion Recovery. The weirdest part was that I didn't even have collision on just now, and the person keeps jerking around like they are colliding with something. And every so often I can see a very fine line appear in front of the character, rising up at a steady pace.

EDIT: It might be associated within the Advanced Colliders? When that's enabled, the person keeps wanting to have a Physics Explosion.
I dunno, I posted a picture before with collison editor loading in all funky. But it doesn't do that on a Default zero'd out person. So I'm assuming some where along the line the physics is getting funky and messing up where collision editor is thinking it needs to situate the colliders?

EDIT: Finally got to see what the error was.
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Katie. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position

EDIT3: Okay, I found what collider is doing the funky chicken. It's Pelvis B6. It doesn't appear to care whether it has Collision Enabled or not. It's just starts to float around all over place for some reason. It seems to be doing it on older version too. It just didn't happen before cause I wasn't exactly moving the character around. However, for whatever reason it only starts doing it when I've loaded a character preset, and then load the plugin. I've tried various Looks, and they all do the same. If you shake one of the thighs around, it starts to happen more and more.

EDIT4: OKAY I found what Is causing the problem! It's a particular Morph that was adjusting the Anus Position, I guess using it with this Plugin causes some issues with Pelvis B6. The morph is Anus Position_Z by CS Digital Studio. I guess with all the stuff being edited in that area, it really hates if the anus is moved lol.

Edit 5: mmk, so I'm still crashing. The physics explosions stopped happening after adjusting the anus. But now I'm thinking the crashes were a result of using the male morphs from the Female Morph menu. When I start adjusting them, like 5-10 of them at a time, the game will sometimes freeze, and stops responding. I'm gonna re-route all the morphs to use the male morph menu variants, and see if it still happens. It's possible adjusting the morphs to begin with the way I was(animationPattern) was just moving the character around a bit that lead me to finding the collision issue with Pelvis B6..

EDIT 6: So changing all the morphs in the animation from the female listed ones to the male morphs (penis adjustments) didn't resolve the crashing. It's still crashing after adjusting morphs for awhile.

EDIT 7: I made an animationpattern that is to act like the pulse for the penis. It adjusts a morph called Erect by 0.020, and returns it to 0.000 over the course of a second, along with Gens - Detail by 0.400 doing a similar thing to 0.000, looping. I just let that run, and the game crashed after about 5mins. Just did it again here, and it crashed this time in like a minute.

EDIT 8: So It doesn't appear to always happen. It's sort of like a 50% chance it will happen. Here's how you can reproduce it.
- New empty scene, add a female atom, add the plugin.
- Create an animation pattern, in the animation pattern Create Animation Step At End, so it's doing a 1second loop.
-> Go to Animation Triggers, and Add Animation Trigger, set start timestep to 0.30 and end to 0.60 (or something like that)
--> Then click Actions->Transition Actions-> Add Transition Action-> Settings...
--->set Receiver Atom to Person -> set Receiver to geometry -> set Receiver Target to basically any Penis morph, I'm using Erect 2
----> Set its first value to something like 0.020 and leave the second value default 0.000
And just let it play for a bit. 50% of the time VaM will stop responding. Sometimes in a min or two, Some times happens in seconds.

EDIT 9: Yeeesh too many edits.. lol. Probs the last one for this bug, but I noticed there is a higher chance of crashing if you get the camera close'ish to the penis, so you can see the thigh and breast still, and let it sit there for a moment while the animation is running, then move the camera back quick(scroll wheel), or side to side, while morphs are still being changed. This has almost guaranteed a crash in my testing. I noticed it when I had one of those times where it wasn't crashing, and just for the heck of it, I scrolled in and out and moved the camera, and the game froze xD. It might be worth noting, I've never had VaM freeze or crash before. And currently other very morph intensive scenes are still working fine without the plugin. So it definitely appears to be associated with the plugin.

Thanks for the investigation! Was out for the weekend and looking into it now.

I *think* I found the issue. Characters have 3 morph banks, one for each mesh. These are updated by multiple threads within CharacterRun, which applies the results when all threads have finished.

For whatever reason, CharacterRun doesn't update the 3rd morph bank, which I'm using for for the gens, and I've been updating it manually instead. Naturally, I didn't bother synchronizing it...

I've got what should be a fix. It might affect the framerate somewhat, but seems to be stable.

Male Pelvis color turns back to default after few seconds or so. But not the penis one those are still fine its just the male pelvis seems to reset its textures/colors etc. Seem to happen mostly when something is interacting around that region. On standby for now can't tell if it happens or not but it definitely happens if an atom or item has any interaction near the pelvis region. This was also happening on previous version too but i forgot to mention it.

This one I'm not able to reproduce... Do you just set the male pelvis color to something non-default and it changes back to what it was after a second?

Great plugin! Keep up the good work! 😀
One of the things that I noticed is that the model is not recognized as having a penis by some plugins. It is also not possible to physically link an UAC to the penis tip (you can do it but it will just not follow the movements). Is this something that could be adressed in the next versions? :unsure:

Really looking forward to see the progress on this :)

Which plugins? Also, are you loading AltFuta before loading them? Could be any number of things going wrong, but the common issue is that the male gen objects will still be disabled when other plugins load.

I'm able to parent CUAs and other objects to the penis tip fine, but I did see some cases when the Gen2 and Gen3 rigidbodies up and disappeared. I think this was related to the same morph synchronization issue 3rdStoryline found since it got worse when I was messing with that code and doesn't seem to happen after I fixed it.

As always, thank you all for your feedback!

I love this. This opens up a LOT of options for character creation.

I do wonder if it is possible to do the reverse, adding female genitals to male models. My main character is supposed to be herm, and is built on the male model for reasons, and I'm not sure I could remake them on the female model with this (mainly because I kinda suck at character design, lol).

I *think* I found the issue. Characters have 3 morph banks, one for each mesh. These are updated by multiple threads within CharacterRun, which applies the results when all threads have finished.

For whatever reason, CharacterRun doesn't update the 3rd morph bank, which I'm using for for the gens, and I've been updating it manually instead. Naturally, I didn't bother synchronizing it...

I've got what should be a fix. It might affect the framerate somewhat, but seems to be stable.

This one I'm not able to reproduce... Do you just set the male pelvis color to something non-default and it changes back to what it was after a second?

Which plugins? Also, are you loading AltFuta before loading them? Could be any number of things going wrong, but the common issue is that the male gen objects will still be disabled when other plugins load.

I'm able to parent CUAs and other objects to the penis tip fine, but I did see some cases when the Gen2 and Gen3 rigidbodies up and disappeared. I think this was related to the same morph synchronization issue 3rdStoryline found since it got worse when I was messing with that code and doesn't seem to happen after I fixed it.

As always, thank you all for your feedback!
Yup after setting color to something else it turns back to the 1st one after a while or so. There is also no error log for this as far as i have checked.

Thanks for your answer! I am sure I tried to load Fluid 101 v10 after loading altfuta and it complained that the model had no penis when choosing the male liquid

Thanks for your answer! I am sure I tried to load Fluid 101 v10 after loading altfuta and it complained that the model had no penis when choosing the male liquid
I've been using Fluid 101 without any issues with this plugin. It might also be worth noting, that fluid101 doesn't search for a penis. It searches for a CUA fluid101 counterpart with the Male asset selected(if you have selected male in the plugin section).

Yup after setting color to something else it turns back to the 1st one after a while or so. There is also no error log for this as far as i have checked.
For me, after setting up the plugin- so long as I don't adjust any skin that's torso, or gen related on the FemaleAtom(not within plugin), I don't have any issues with coloring. However, I have noticed that Bump sometimes resets itself to an arbitrary 0.300(or 0.200) sometimes. Especially upon loading a save, I've noticed the Bump setting have been reset 0.300(ish) in the plugin for the Penis Material. At first I thought this might be due to the plugin trying to copy the torso, but my characters had bump at 0.000 in those situations, so I'm uncertain as to why the bump was getting adjusted by itself.

Awesome! Gonna load it up here and test it out! Glad you were able to figure out a cause. I use a TON of morph adjustments during my animations. (like 10 animation patterns adjusting (an average of) 7+ morphs each, all controlled by one Animation pattern- for just one Person. I lose like 10-20fps doing it, but hey it looks pretty close to Blender level animations, without the hours of rendering) xD

Last edited:
Yikes, Ya the new update has a freaky framerate. I'm jumping from 80fps down to 45fps constantly. Like every second or two. Thats with two persons. And Physics is peaking 19.00! from it's normal 5-9 while standing still. That would result in a nauseating VR experience. The biggest down side is that it does that even without adjusting morphs. It is a little worse when adjusting morphs.

On the bright hand, With two Persons, adjusting morphs constantly, I have yet to crash in 10mins here. (thats with me trying to make it freeze and crash)

(EDIT: Spec wise, that's on a 4k monitor, RTX3090, 5900x @4.50Ghz base. If I can stay above 60fps on a 4k monitor, then VR is a pleasant experience when I switch over to it, averaging a slightly higher framerate.)

Edit2: So with one person FPS peaks at 120, and dips to around 100, with no morphs being adjusted. If I start an animation like the one I used as an example to cause the crash before, frames dip as low as 82FPS, with an average dip of 95, again alternating between that and 120fps, every second. You can better see the dips in fps if you toggle the Performance Monitor on; if not you rarely see the dip occur to those numbers in User Preferences menu cause that counter doesn't update as quickly.

EDIT3: So far in my testing, most things seem functional, and stable, as far as crashes go. It's really just that framerate hit(instability), and some minor things like being able to control materials and sliders of the plugin, from other atoms. I do really hope the fps can be alleviated somehow or another, cause it really limits this down to only being able to use a single person in a scene with this plugin.

Last edited:
I've been using Fluid 101 without any issues with this plugin. It might also be worth noting, that fluid101 doesn't search for a penis. It searches for a CUA fluid101 counterpart with the Male asset selected(if you have selected male in the plugin section).

For me, after setting up the plugin- so long as I don't adjust any skin that's torso, or gen related on the FemaleAtom(not within plugin), I don't have any issues with coloring. However, I have noticed that Bump sometimes resets itself to an arbitrary 0.300(or 0.200) sometimes. Especially upon loading a save, I've noticed the Bump setting have been reset 0.300(ish) in the plugin for the Penis Material. At first I thought this might be due to the plugin trying to copy the torso, but my characters had bump at 0.000 in those situations, so I'm uncertain as to why the bump was getting adjusted by itself.

Awesome! Gonna load it up here and test it out! Glad you were able to figure out a cause. I use a TON of morph adjustments during my animations. (like 10 animation patterns adjusting (an average of) 7+ morphs each, all controlled by one Animation pattern- for just one Person. I lose like 10-20fps doing it, but hey it looks pretty close to Blender level animations, without the hours of rendering) xD
oh that might be the case then cuz i do fiddle around with skins after putting on the plugin, will try not to do it and see if i can find better result thanks for the insight.

Sorry to barge in, but I've taken the liberty of transferring this discussion from the review section. Perhaps it may inform you.

As you can see they follow, but we are back at square one with the meshes offset. I've experimented with a vast number of fine tweaking and there doesn't seem this "0" base offers a positive practical value.

However, there seems like a great start to play around with tentacle dynamics!

01.JPG

Will there be any more updates for this?
Just checked the latest version and see that missing anus is still a problem.

If i keep both genitals on, then there is some mesh still clipping around the pussy.
VaM 2023-06-20 16-09-06.jpg

Also any chance to have tesselation option back? the low polly dick is just awfull. cant go back to that..

Will there be any more updates for this?
Just checked the latest version and see that missing anus is still a problem.

If i keep both genitals on, then there is some mesh still clipping around the pussy.
View attachment 259310

Also any chance to have tesselation option back? the low polly dick is just awfull. cant go back to that..

Yeah, sorry, I got distracted with some other projects. ADHD life...

I'll look into tesselation. Are you using the transparent shader setting by chance? That shader isn't tess-mapped and there's nothing to be done short of writing a new one. The default shader should work, though.

The clipping issues are a bit harder. One option is custom morphs. I've never worked with Blender and the male gens are like $130 on the DAZ store. Another option is hiding unneeded parts of the mesh triangle-by-triangle during grafting, and then pinning them to the base mesh (again, vertex by vertex). It's a chore I've been putting off.

I think the vagina is there to stay if you also want the anus, but I think it can be 'closed' with morphs.

Yeah, sorry, I got distracted with some other projects. ADHD life...

I'll look into tesselation. Are you using the transparent shader setting by chance? That shader isn't tess-mapped and there's nothing to be done short of writing a new one. The default shader should work, though.

The clipping issues are a bit harder. One option is custom morphs. I've never worked with Blender and the male gens are like $130 on the DAZ store. Another option is hiding unneeded parts of the mesh triangle-by-triangle during grafting, and then pinning them to the base mesh (again, vertex by vertex). It's a chore I've been putting off.

I think the vagina is there to stay if you also want the anus, but I think it can be 'closed' with morphs.
ticking use transparent shader makes seemingly no difference?
VaM 2023-06-20 17-44-47.jpg

I do have the male genitals in DAZ. i guess i will try to make some morphs then..

Using the Scene plugin for tessellation, appears to work for me. Both the one that comes with SSS and stand-alone, works. Haven't tried with the transparency shader though, haven't seen a particular need for it yet, as making a clothing item wrap the penis was sufficient for my uses. To fix the clipping of the perineum overlapping the vagina, I just used the Perineum morph in the Male Morph menu, the one built-in to VaM. Putting that to -3.000 to -5.000 moves it up out of the way. Doesn't look perfect when you look between the clitoris hood and the back of the scrotum/perineum, but it's effective in getting rid of the clipping; short of attempting to make a morph to make it line up perfectly, which in my guesses will never look good(cuz of varying Labia Majora's) without stitching together the front of the vagina/pubis mons, and the perineum.. That or I guess using transparency. But transparency has never looked great with SSS on, so I've tried to avoid it as much as possible as certain lighting situations make it stick out like a sore thumb.

EDIT: Just noticed that on default Female Atom, the Majora isn't as puffy as I make them on my characters :p the Perineum morph I was using to fix clipping only helps the center of the preineum, so with default morphs it doesn't surfice. I guess a morph to move it out of the way completely would be needed, that or the stitching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom