BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hey cheesy, congrats on almost 1 mil downloads =).

2 questions:

1. If I have for example a scene with 100 poses and 2 person atoms and want to add a third person atom.
As far as I can tell, I now have to pose the new person atom in every single pose, because it could be in the way of the other atoms otherwise and I have to update every single pose, which is a lot of work.
Could you add a option in the future, where every atom that is not actually saved or wanted in the pose is turned off?
That way person atoms are only actually in the pose and turned "on" when needed and it would be much more performance friendly, if you have only the atoms you need in this particular pose, instead of the other atoms being teleported somewhere but still active draining ressources.

2. Is there head movement for the female enabled by default when penetration is active?
I have poses where I don't have any idles or movement selected no gaze and she still rotates her head up and down every few seconds, which is extra annoying for poses with penetration + bj.

One possible bug:
When I load a pose and directly after press F1 to close the UI and try to move the camera, the camera often doesn't move and stays in one place
Thanks! :)
1. You can turn the 3. person off manually and update the pose. The "On" state is restored with the pose. But I wouldn't recommend doing so. Switching it can cause issues with BL (ghost forces), and VAM itself has a big issue with it, too. Just try rotating the male hip upwards from a T-pose and toggle the male on and off multiple times. The hip will sag down. And if you switch the hip rotation state between on and off now, the real weirdness begins...
That's why I would never implement an auto "Off" feature.

2. No, there is none, except the head torques applied during BJ or the magnet if the penis is in front of her.

3. Not sure. Just wait little before pressing F1 then.

Hi, I'm sorry if my question seems silly, but how can I set different target for different characters in 'gaze'? Or will the target be common to all customers?
And is it possible to add unicode support for dialogs? when I use a non-Latin layout (Cyrillic), the dialogs show only punctuation marks.
and yet, I saved the scene, but when I loaded it, the PoseMe plugin opens an empty tab
What do you mean with "setting targets". You generally don't set individual targets, you should rather adjust the interests. These are global across all clients in the current version. If you mean the Focus Target system, yes that's global, too.

If you see the right words in the box but the bubble text is off, then it's a VAM limitation, as I simply parse the text to the inbuilt bubbles. You should be able to verify by setting up a native bubble trigger in cyrillic (witout BL). Not sure if I can fix the problem.
To save your scene you have to edit the json by deleting the offending text or the whole dialog.

Thank you so much. I guess SPQR AliveCore is interfering with the gaze. I cannot have both at the same time it seems.
If Alive has any kind of gaze system it will interfere. Even disabling it's gaze can change some settings BL needs. For BL the eye target needs to be "Custom" + some internal settings you don't have access to. These are automatically set on load, but if something comes later and messes things up my Gaze won't work.
To have her only look at the guy disable the interests of other atoms. Keep in mind that the player is the fallback target if nothing else is visible.

I'm using version 71. That's the latest, right? In the scene I have the ReflectiveSlate as the mirror, and Enable Reflective Surfaces on in user prefs. I did like you said. I turned off Use mirrors in PoseMe under Gaze in each pose. I ran through the poses again and it was still off. I saved the scene, but when I reloaded it, all the poses had Use mirrors checked again. It must be happening on scene load. I checked in the scene file, and there's nothing saved under gaze that sets the mirrors to off.
Hmm, I may have fixed this already in my dev build. Does reloading BL set them back to on, too?

Stupid answer: Using timeline for example.
Not sure what you want tbh.
The lhand trigger 'handjob' on male, you can't use the female lhand (or the right hand) to finger herself.
only if you're using 'PoseMe' Plugin, suddenly there is an option that the female can finger herself, why is that?
i hate TimeLine plugin.

@CheesyFX How i can make female finger herself without using the 'PoseMe' Plugin?
Try the dub.force plugin. Pose the hand to do the fingering, then set multiple instances of dub.force to do torque and force in different directions with different cycle times to make it look more random.

Try the dub.force plugin. Pose the hand to do the fingering, then set multiple instances of dub.force to do torque and force in different directions with different cycle times to make it look more random.
Never seen this plugin, i will try that, thanks!

Or simply add a pose in BL and assign a movenet or caress to the hand... Some seem to like it complicated. 🤪
only if you're using 'PoseMe' Plugin, suddenly there is an option that the female can finger herself, why is that?
There never is a "finger herself" option.

Yes, that's how it works. The global toggle is there to quickly disable all idles while editing. The best place to search for info is the updates tab. I explain every feature once it's released.
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll make sure to check the updates next time!

This is probably a longshot, but is there any way to record portions of an animation to timeline, or some other plugin? I wanted to make a scene with three people, but things start getting a bit choppy with the added third. Idk if that's because of the realtime calculations being done or something else, but I would imagine that if the animations could be somehow pre-recorded then played back, FPS might increase? I do have a pretty beefy PC, so I don't think that's what's causing the issue. Hard to tell with VAM.

In general, I haven't found a way to record the force effects of cycleforce/floatparamrandomizer. Idk if it's even possible...

What do you mean with "setting targets". You generally don't set individual targets, you should rather adjust the interests. These are global across all clients in the current version. If you mean the Focus Target system, yes that's global, too.

If you see the right words in the box but the bubble text is off, then it's a VAM limitation, as I simply parse the text to the inbuilt bubbles. You should be able to verify by setting up a native bubble trigger in cyrillic (witout BL). Not sure if I can fix the problem.
To save your scene you have to edit the json by deleting the offending text or the whole dialog.
I did not quite understand about the limitations of VAM on Cyrillic, it is displayed correctly in UItext or in UIButton, perhaps I did not understand you correctly

UPD: probably the problem is that the font used does not support Cyrillic, could you add a font selection, for example, standard arial

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    537.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll make sure to check the updates next time!

This is probably a longshot, but is there any way to record portions of an animation to timeline, or some other plugin? I wanted to make a scene with three people, but things start getting a bit choppy with the added third. Idk if that's because of the realtime calculations being done or something else, but I would imagine that if the animations could be somehow pre-recorded then played back, FPS might increase? I do have a pretty beefy PC, so I don't think that's what's causing the issue. Hard to tell with VAM.

In general, I haven't found a way to record the force effects of cycleforce/floatparamrandomizer. Idk if it's even possible...
No, there isn't. Timeline recording only cares about the controller positions and they are static in BL. If anything, I could implement recording myself. There are constantly forces acting on the Rigidbodies, even without BL (gravity, controllers pulling,...). BL just adds up to this. No other plugin could evaluate which portion of the resulting force is induced by BL and which portion is native.

But this won't happen, because:
1. It wouldn't help your issues. The force calcultations are very cheap. It's most likely the physics engine draging you down, or the sheer presence of another person atom.
2. It would contradict the randomized nature of BL. If you want some repeating loops better use timeline.

I did not quite understand about the limitations of VAM on Cyrillic, it is displayed correctly in UItext or in UIButton, perhaps I did not understand you correctly

UPD: probably the problem is that the font used does not support Cyrillic, could you add a font selection, for example, standard arial
I'm just using the speech bubbles native VAM comes with. You can manually invoke them like this:
1723402406398.png

Your cyrillic text won't work with this either I think.
I had a quick check and switching to another font isn't that easy it seems. You better stick with English for the bubbles.

I'm just using the speech bubbles native VAM comes with. You can manually invoke them like this:
View attachment 399143
Your cyrillic text won't work with this either I think.
I had a quick check and switching to another font isn't that easy it seems. You better stick with English for the bubbles.
yes, you're right, bubbles don't work with Cyrillic text =(

I periodically get this error and PoseMe does not load. How can I fix this?

<Truncated>

!> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Transform].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze+Ass..ctor (CheesyFX.Person person, System.String side) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.RegisterPerson (CheesyFX.Person person, CheesyFX.Gaze gaze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Person.Init (CheesyFX.CapsulePenetrator penetrator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.AddPenetrator (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Transform].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze+Ass..ctor (CheesyFX.Person person, System.String side) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.RegisterPerson (CheesyFX.Person person, CheesyFX.Gaze gaze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Person.Init (CheesyFX.CapsulePenetrator penetrator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.AddPenetrator (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetSceneContent (Boolean init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I periodically get this error and PoseMe does not load. How can I fix this?

<Truncated>

!> System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetSceneContent (Boolean init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
"Periodically" is somewhat vague. You are missing some colliders on your models ass. I've had this issue reported before but I don't remember what was causing it. Please search the discussion for "ass colliders" or separately ("colliders" and "ass").

EDIT: Could be that AutoJuice or this tongue flutter plugin was the cause.

"Periodically" is somewhat vague. You are missing some colliders on your models ass. I've had this issue reported before but I don't remember what was causing it. Please search the discussion for "ass colliders" or separately ("colliders" and "ass").

EDIT: Could be that AutoJuice or this tongue flutter plugin was the cause.
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out the pattern myself yet.. I create a scene, add plugins, create a story using PoseMe and Timeline, and when I load a saved scene, I get this error. I use the following plugins:
bodylanguage
timeline
shakeit
naturalis

Hi!
The error has to be tied to something in your install. v43 is really old now and no one else has reported that error. The printed path does exists in BdoyLanguage.43.var. Did you change any of it's contents? I'd recommend re downloading it.
Lol, after literally abandoning VaM for over a year, because of this error, I finally fixed the damn problem. I expect that a lot of idiots dealing with issues plagueing a lot of their plugins are actually dealing with this, but here's what happened:
After fruitlessly going through my VaM log for hours, searching for every possible error message in there, I stumbled upon an error that read
"Cannot find central directory at (random var location) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0". A random post somewhere gave me two options:
1) my RAM was broken
2) I installed VaM in a folder that I had no ownership and thus no permission over (like program files sometimes does)

I wasn't going to buy new RAM, so I set out to get every scrap of code under my ownership. I downloaded Easy Control Menu and wanted to rightclick the folder holding my VaM installation to simply grab control of that folder and anything in it. And then it hit me... I hadn't installed Vam into a folder. The VaM.exe was located in the drive itself, without being in a folder itself. I simply cut and pasted my VaM installation into a folder, used ECMenu's magic to take ownership of the folder and everything is fixed!
I hope it was the ownership thing, but I actually think the errors were because I simply hadn't installed VaM into a folder like an idiot. Such a simple, yet stupid thing. If anyone sees a post with a variation of "Cannot find central directory at (random var location) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0" Please, let them know this might be the fix!

Can I disable the "Gaze" module so it doesn't run at all? I'm not sure why, but it's causing problems with the PoseMe plugin.

PS. I got this error when I added a plugin for a female character. There were only 3 characters in the scene.

after I deleted one character, the plugin started working:unsure:
UPD. the problem was caused by one particular character

UPD2. another question that worries me, is it possible for poseme to make position saving not only atom but also cua

Last edited:
Can I disable the "Gaze" module so it doesn't run at all? I'm not sure why, but it's causing problems with the PoseMe plugin.

PS. I got this error when I added a plugin for a female character. There were only 3 characters in the scene.

UPD2. another question that worries me, is it possible for poseme to make position saving not only atom but also cua
  1. Go to Clients and untick everything.
  2. Please be more precise. What plugin did you add to the female? The "bad" character has some modifications incompatible with BL.
  3. No, not possible.

@Vam_SlesaR Are you sure you don't use the AutoJuice plugin? I already told you that this most likely is the issue. See this post:

This plugin seems like a must have but cant get it to work.. I keep getting an error of
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0I
Ive tried deleting all files and redownloading everything but still get same error. Any idea on how i can fix this?

This plugin seems like a must have but cant get it to work.. I keep getting an error of
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0I
Ive tried deleting all files and redownloading everything but still get same error. Any idea on how i can fix this?
Add it to a female, not a male. I suspect that's what you did.

It could also be that you loaded BL while one person atom is disabled. This produces the above error as I just noticed. Load BL while all persons are toggled on. After that you can do what you want.
This will be fixed but I generally don't recommend toggling persons because of internal VAM issues.