BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

It could also be that you loaded BL while one person atom is disabled. This produces the above error as I just noticed. Load BL while all persons are toggled on. After that you can do what you want.
This will be fixed but I generally don't recommend toggling persons because of internal VAM issues.
I find it better to have a pose preset that moves a person atom out of the way to a hidden part of the scene, then another to bring them back.

I find it better to have a pose preset that moves a person atom out of the way to a hidden part of the scene, then another to bring them back.
Yes, that's how I'd do it too. But I would not use a "pose preset", but a PoseMe pose instead.

Hi
Is there a way to use voice commands to change pose me scenes?
Maybe keyboard shortcuts for prev next poses and activate those via voice control plugins?
Thanks

i have added it to only female.. i tried multiple models as well as the default creator scene with default female and get the same error.
Do you have the resource package installed? If not, you should have gotten a message at the beginning of the log.

If you do, does the log contain additional information?

Last edited:
Hi
Is there a way to use voice commands to change pose me scenes?
Maybe keyboard shortcuts for prev next poses and activate those via voice control plugins?
Thanks
Hi,
with "scenes" you're referring to poses I guess. Yes, there are several triggers you can hook up to your voice commands or Keybindings:
Specific pose:
1724271362142.png

Random, next and previous:
1724271434130.png

Last edited:
with "scenes" you're referring to poses I guess. Yes, there are several triggers you can hook up to your voice commands or Keybindings:
Specific pose:

Thanks, It worked like a charm :)
There i so much to click at, so its difficult to find it without prior knowledge.

Do you have the resource package installed? If not, you should have gotten a message at the beginning of the log.

If you do, does the log contain additional information?
yes i have all of your additional plugins installed.. I'm assuming you mean the error log and it just keeps repeating the same message over and over..

1724358530439.png

yes i have all of your additional plugins installed.. I'm assuming you mean the error log and it just keeps repeating the same message over and over..

View attachment 402424
You either don't have the resource pack (not a plugin) or you installed VaM directly to the root of a drive, not inside a folder. But to be sure I'd need to see the beginning. Add the plugin and remove it immediately to not have a constant spam.

You either don't have the resource pack (not a plugin) or you installed VaM directly to the root of a drive, not inside a folder. But to be sure I'd need to see the beginning. Add the plugin and remove it immediately to not have a constant spam.
I believe this pointed me in right direction. I had VAM and all files stored directly on a separate drive. once I moved it I was able to get it working correctly. thank you!

Will you make a CheesyFX Plugin Suit that include everything in 1 Package with every settings perfectly synced/crafted ?

Will you make a CheesyFX Plugin Suit that include everything in 1 Package with every settings perfectly synced/crafted ?
You want one var with all plugins included? Probably not. This will only create confusion which one to use/reference. And the settings wouldn't change. I use everything on default mostly, so imo they are already "synched".

You want one var with all plugins included? Probably not. This will only create confusion which one to use/reference. And the settings wouldn't change. I use everything on default mostly, so imo they are already "synched".
No, i mean a CSList with evething, the ShakeIt Stuff, BodyLanguage Stuff, FreeTheLeg Stuff.
Some sort of "Awake" Plugins that will completely Handle everything in One Package/One Click.
Impressive Work and Stuff by the way, VaM wouldn't be the same without you and the other, you made VaMX completely Useless, and all of that...FOR FREE.

I know that there is a Plugin Suit, for Session, its good for personal use but not for sharing scene, and i think that's why most scene doesn't use your plugins(wich completely make old VaM Stuff Irrelevant), because they have to add everything at once.
Maybe a 1 Suit will make them make the right choice.

I know that their is Life 13, but its also completely unused and broken(head move everywhere for nothing).

Last edited:
No, i mean a CSList with evething, the ShakeIt Stuff, BodyLanguage Stuff, FreeTheLeg Stuff.
Some sort of "Awake" Plugins that will completely Handle everything in One Package/One Click.
Impressive Work and Stuff by the way, VaM wouldn't be the same without you and the other, you made VaMX completely Useless, and all of that...FOR FREE.

I know that there is a Plugin Suit, for Session, its good for personal use but not for sharing scene, and i think that's why most scene doesn't use your plugins(wich completely make old VaM Stuff Irrelevant), because they have to add everything at once.
Maybe a 1 Suit will make them make the right choice.

I know that their is Life 13, but its also completely unused and broken(head move everywhere for nothing).
I don't see a good reason to put them in one cslist, because:
1. FreeTheLegs isn't meant to be used as a person plugin. It's a posing tool that should be used as a session plugin with hotkeys. And as soon as the pose is adjusted there is no need to have it present, neither in the scene nor session plugins. Creators reference it for no reason.
2. So there's only ShakeIt and BL. The modules of BL are connected, so they need to be under one hood. ShakeIt is completely separate though.
3. The PluginSuite only adds and updates the plugins. This is meant for personal use. If you share the scene the plugins added will be referenced and loaded automatically. No need for the user to have the PluginSuite installed in this case.

So the only benefit would be a single slot occupied instead of two. But since the plugins are added automatically (Suite or scene load) you don't even have to do a single click.

Thanks a lot for the kind words! I'm glad you like it that much :)
I've asked myself many times why most scene creators refuse to use BL. I'm still not sure, but referencing is definitely not an issue. They're probably afraid learning a new tool and rather stick with their habbits. I hope I can come up with some demo scenes soon.

P.S.: Don't use Life with BL. The gaze aswell as the breathing will conflict with my solutions.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Reply, now i understand better how it works and how to use it(and not use it).
Its a shame they don't use it, because with the right suit of plugin, Character become "Real", i have modified "REALFEEL" Scene with your plugins for test(and its just default settings), it change everything, the character is more Awake and Aware, it was shocking at first glance.

Help, Help, My VAM version is 1.22.03 with CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.71.var, when I attach the script to Female Object, throw the following exception continuosly

t CheesyFX.AudioImporter.ReadBundle (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest bundle, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 clipLibraries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.AudioImporter.OnBundleLoaded (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest request, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 clipLibraries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
1724691474805.png

Help, Help, My VAM version is 1.22.03 with CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.71.var, when I attach the script to Female Object, throw the following exception continuosly

t CheesyFX.AudioImporter.ReadBundle (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest bundle, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 clipLibraries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.AudioImporter.OnBundleLoaded (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest request, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 clipLibraries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Solved this by unzip the resources pack and put it into customer folder, thought put it in addon is enough

It is enough. Your picture tells me that you also extracted BodyLanguage and run the script loacally, not from inside the var. That's why you also need the local resources to make it work.
Don't do neither of those steps. Just run BodyLanguage.cslist from inside the var. Do not unpack any of my files.

The same applies for ShakeIt, that's why you got an error loading that one, too.

And the PluginSuite needs to be loaded as a session plugin, not on the person. Again, don't unpack it.

I want to help the developement of this great suit of plugins I've been using in every single one of my scenes. For that, I will list the issues/suggestions I'd like to see patched/implemented one day.

- (RML) Some triggers are still not registering after you save and load a scene. Orgasm triggers for male and female almost never do.
- (RML) You can force "orgasm for male" via trigger, but if I want to create a conditional trigger, there is no check for when a male orgasm is happening. A checkbox that would be ticked when an orgasm is happening would be great to create a conditional trigger.
- (RML) Likewise, having levels of arousal for the males would help to setup more useful triggers. Just like what we have for the females.
- (PM) Assigning a clip to either a cam nor pose never save after realoading a scene.
- (PM) Triggering "next cam" in timeline either resets the animation if I put it under "start trigger" or launch it at the end of the animation if I put it under "end trigger". Very strange.
- (PM) some dialogue problems. Sometimes it doesn't play the speech bubble. Also, when saving a cam with a dialogue, you have to make sure the speech bubble is captured with the cam. Having a 2D text dialogue positionned like a subtitle for a movie would be so much more convenient.
- (PM) Gaze is great, but gaze is scene dependent and not pose dependent, which goes against the way everything work with PoseMe: A pose saves various settings that can be changed from pose to pose. Triggering "focus target" and "focus now" every single pose is time consuming. Being able to activate or deactivate Gaze for each pose would be nice.
- (PM) This one is the most critical: being able to target with a trigger a pose of my liking. Right now, only options are "next pose" or "previous pose". Same with cams. The workflow would be easier.
- (FMU) A lip trigger for kissing is sorely missing. Your magnetic system would work wonders.
- (FMU) males still can't jerk themselves using FMU, nor can they use their hands or mouth to please females. I guess using a futa model is a compromise.
- (FMU) I use tongue mesh colliders plugin, and FMU see it as cue to play the throat forces, detecting the tongue in the own mouth of the model, and proceeding to suck the air in the process.
- (general) Using a scene with BL, and then loading any other scene. When the scene is loaded, sometimes the UI will be bugged. You can click on edit mode, it will stay in a "play mode" state. Right now what i'm doing when exiting a scene is a good old hard reset, and then I can load the scene I want.

I want to help the developement of this great suit of plugins I've been using in every single one of my scenes. For that, I will list the issues/suggestions I'd like to see patched/implemented one day.

- (RML) Some triggers are still not registering after you save and load a scene. Orgasm triggers for male and female almost never do.
- (RML) You can force "orgasm for male" via trigger, but if I want to create a conditional trigger, there is no check for when a male orgasm is happening. A checkbox that would be ticked when an orgasm is happening would be great to create a conditional trigger.
- (RML) Likewise, having levels of arousal for the males would help to setup more useful triggers. Just like what we have for the females.
- (PM) Assigning a clip to either a cam nor pose never save after realoading a scene.
- (PM) Triggering "next cam" in timeline either resets the animation if I put it under "start trigger" or launch it at the end of the animation if I put it under "end trigger". Very strange.
- (PM) some dialogue problems. Sometimes it doesn't play the speech bubble. Also, when saving a cam with a dialogue, you have to make sure the speech bubble is captured with the cam. Having a 2D text dialogue positionned like a subtitle for a movie would be so much more convenient.
- (PM) Gaze is great, but gaze is scene dependent and not pose dependent, which goes against the way everything work with PoseMe: A pose saves various settings that can be changed from pose to pose. Triggering "focus target" and "focus now" every single pose is time consuming. Being able to activate or deactivate Gaze for each pose would be nice.
- (PM) This one is the most critical: being able to target with a trigger a pose of my liking. Right now, only options are "next pose" or "previous pose". Same with cams. The workflow would be easier.
- (FMU) A lip trigger for kissing is sorely missing. Your magnetic system would work wonders.
- (FMU) males still can't jerk themselves using FMU, nor can they use their hands or mouth to please females. I guess using a futa model is a compromise.
- (FMU) I use tongue mesh colliders plugin, and FMU see it as cue to play the throat forces, detecting the tongue in the own mouth of the model, and proceeding to suck the air in the process.
- (general) Using a scene with BL, and then loading any other scene. When the scene is loaded, sometimes the UI will be bugged. You can click on edit mode, it will stay in a "play mode" state. Right now what i'm doing when exiting a scene is a good old hard reset, and then I can load the scene I want.
Thanks for the feedback!

- For me they do restore. Do you drive DecalMaker with them? DecalMaker triggers can't be restored because of weird design choices by @Chokaphi (things getting initialized later than they should, so my hook-up fails).
- Not sure what you want. Use the OnOrgasm triggers if you want something happen when an orgasm occurs.
- I think you mean stimulation triggers instead of levels. Maybe.
- Already fixed. Put BL below Timeline to have a chance restoring them. The threaded plugin loading and their order is the issue. TL has to be restored when BL tries to find the animations. Reloading BL will fix this, but the other modules will be set to default then (no triggers etc.).
- It was hard enough to ensure BL playing TL without snapping etc. For that each pose/cam change has to call actions on timeline. This what you're experiencing. The intended direction is BL driving TL, not the other way round.
- I need a way to reproduce. Sometimes is too vague. For me they do. I agree, a subtitle option would be nice, but I don't have the patience to reinvent VAMOverlays just for that. You can leave the text empty and trigger VAMOverlays OnDialogEnter.
- Disabling a client makes it stare in the direction it was looking at. I don't see a scenario where this could be wanted, unless you decide to not use my gaze at all in your scene. That's why it doesn't restore with the pose. I have the gaze running in every pose - no need to enable or disable it. If you don't want her head to move set the gaze strength to 0, this restores with the pose. But generally: The gaze is meant to yield variety. If you want her to only look there, then there, then there, you should rather disable the gaze and animate the eye target instead of doing Focus all over.
- Just scroll up a bit: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/bodylanguage.43740/page-52#post-171106
- Yes, kissing would be nice. But it's a lot of work.
- I was thinking about jerking, too. But I had to port the system designed for females and add it to any male appearing. UI is also an issue, as one may want the same settings like for the female. You can use movements to do all sorts of teasing, including fapping.
- Tongue: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/bodylanguage.43740/page-50#post-169027
- Never had that issue. I don't think BL is the problem here. Any example scenes I could try?

EDIT: If you want to get in touch and see where the current development is heading feel free to join my discord: https://discord.gg/sm6PMsSf

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback!

- For me they do restore. Do you drive DecalMaker with them? DecalMaker triggers can't be restored because of weird design choices by @Chokaphi (things getting initialized later than they should, so my hook-up fails).
- Not sure what you want. Use the OnOrgasm triggers if you want something happen when an orgasm occurs.
- I think you mean stimulation triggers instead of levels. Maybe.
- Already fixed. Put BL below Timeline to have a chance restoring them. The threaded plugin loading and their order is the issue. TL has to be restored when BL tries to find the animations. Reloading BL will fix this, but the other modules will be set to default then (no triggers etc.).
- It was hard enough to ensure BL playing TL without snapping etc. For that each pose/cam change has to call actions on timeline. This what you're experiencing. The intended direction is BL driving TL, not the other way round.
- I need a way to reproduce. Sometimes is too vague. For me they do. I agree, a subtitle option would be nice, but I don't have the patience to reinvent VAMOverlays just for that. You can leave the text empty and trigger VAMOverlays OnDialogEnter.
- Disabling a client makes it stare in the direction it was looking at. I don't see a scenario where this could be wanted, unless you decide to not use my gaze at all in your scene. That's why it doesn't restore with the pose. I have the gaze running in every pose - no need to enable or disable it. If you don't want her head to move set the gaze strength to 0, this restores with the pose. But generally: The gaze is meant to yield variety. If you want her to only look there, then there, then there, you should rather disable the gaze and animate the eye target instead of doing Focus all over.
- Just scroll up a bit: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/bodylanguage.43740/page-52#post-171106
- Yes, kissing would be nice. But it's a lot of work.
- I was thinking about jerking, too. But I had to port the system designed for females and add it to any male appearing. UI is also an issue, as one may want the same settings like for the female. You can use movements to do all sorts of teasing, including fapping.
- Tongue: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/bodylanguage.43740/page-50#post-169027
- Never had that issue. I don't think BL is the problem here. Any example scenes I could try?

EDIT: If you want to get in touch and see where the current development is heading feel free to join my discord: https://discord.gg/sm6PMsSf

Thanks for your very useful tips and answers, I was able to clean up my scene quiet a bit thanks to you.

-(DecalMaker interfering with orgasm trigger registration) I do not use DecalMaker. If I want to add blush effects during the orgasm, for example, I will trigger the alpha of a cloth material. Either that, or I will use TL anim to play some facial expression. I've seen triggers getting "lost" in their path, giving me a blank status when I hover them, but with orgasm triggers they will simply disappear.
- (Conditional orgasmtrigger) The mindset is this: If during a particular pose, the male is cumming, then I want this other pose to play. Since I don't have a hook in RML to help me detect when a person is in a state of "orgasm", I can't use a Boolean check.
Here is what I do to circumvent that, for anyone interested: I use 'conditional actions' plugin, ask it to check whether a certain pose or anim is playing, and to check if VAMmoan is "allowing orgasm". "Allow orgasm" is a decoil that is triggered when an orgasm is happening in RML. If all conditions are met, then the exact orgasm animation i want will be played along with the pose it's associated with (Cowgirl anim 1 -> Cowgirl orgasm). This way, it feels very organic when playing a scene, but it's certainly a lot of work to setup for each pose.
- (PoseMe TL clips not registering) Thanks for the tip, I have rearranged my plugins order.
- (PM dialogues not appearing) I haven't tested much the issue as I'm using VAMOverlays now. I'd rather use your dialog system though, much more convenient to setup when all is working. I might pack a scene and post it to your discord server (if allowed), but I will make some extra tests beforehand, for sure.
- (PM gaze system) I love kissing, but when the two person's faces are so close to each other, their eyes twitch and they don't know where to look at, so they look everywhere instead. Gaze strenght is a great tip, thanks.
I have to report another problem with gaze, when I set the interest for 'camera rig' to zero, the characters are still looking at me, even after updating the pose.
- (PM apply pose) That's my bad. I never suspected this would be it, but I'm glad to learn it is possible to choose what pose to play.
- (tongue colliders) Yeah, so , about that. I had to remove every single colliders plugin from my characters as they were interfering will FMU real bad. The culprits are the tongue colliders, and also the penis tip mesh colliders. I really recommend not to mess up with colliders in general, they can break a scene.

I do have Discord, and will gladly join your channel, thanks for the link.

Now that you say your gaze works with no pose and cam. Why does it no save most of the settings for interest under gaze and have to be set it every time it does not save the male settings under interests

Now that you say your gaze works with no pose and cam. Why does it no save most of the settings for interest under gaze and have to be set it every time it does not save the male settings under interests
It's known bug that will be fixed with the next version.