BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

CheesyFX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
CheesyFX submitted a new resource:

BodyLanguage - Automatic reactions and lots of stuff to trigger your scene.

This plugin aims to simulate real life reactions to the things you do to your model. It will be highly configurable and provide lots of features that could be used to drive your scene with.

It will consist of separete modules like ShakeIt, but in this first version only one is included:
  1. "FillMeUp":
    This module handles and enhances penetrations. It accurately measures penetrations depths, speed and stretch of the...

Read more about this resource...

the master himself did it again, fixing vam for the devs. One question though, do you have any plans for a plugin that fix the clipping of the penis in other parts of the body during penetration? something like collider editor but more automatic(I noticed that you're trying to make things more hassle free) ., great work

another question, any plans for a more "grippy" morph for the vagina and anus? like if the size of the penetration is big, then the hole kinda grips it and it gets pull along when the dildo goes back out of the hole. similiar to gaping but more outwards
:
example:
or an even more extreme example(caution, might be gross):

I noticed in the vid where you showed off the anal gape effect, the penis can be seen through the vagina when it is going into the anus.
Yeah, I can't really do anything about it despite maybe offset the anus. But I won't do that cause it could brak looks and animations. Plus I find it not too disturbing tbh.

another question, any plans for a more "grippy" morph for the vagina and anus? like if the size of the penetration is big, then the hole kinda grips it and it gets pull along when the dildo goes back out of the hole. similiar to gaping but more outwards
Yes, in and out morphs are actually planned. I have to update the roadmap, thanks.
But I won't do prolapses, especially not on the pussy.

Thank you for all you do.
Was wondering if would be possible to add some "micro body movements". I mean very slight movements of the hands, hip, neck, etc..
Tiny so they don't break animations or poses but enough to bring life to the person (so they don't look still like a statue or a corpse lol).
Something like is done in the "Alive" plugin from SPQR (at least how was since some versions ago).
English is not my main language so, if is hard to understand what i mean, tell me and i try to make an animated gift to show you. Thank you again :)

Thank you for all you do.
Was wondering if would be possible to add some "micro body movements". I mean very slight movements of the hands, hip, neck, etc..
Tiny so they don't break animations or poses but enough to bring life to the person (so they don't look still like a statue or a corpse lol).
Something like is done in the "Alive" plugin from SPQR (at least how was since some versions ago).
English is not my main language so, if is hard to understand what i mean, tell me and i try to make an animated gift to show you. Thank you again :)
No problem mate, I did understand you quite well :)
Have a look at E-Motion from @VRAdultFun, I think it does what you want. Furthermore, if you want more dynamic and life-like animations consider using my plugin
to enhance existing animations. It only acts on the limbs but it can do wonders to the overly stiff animations out there (which are almost all sadly).

No problem mate, I did understand you quite well :)
Have a look at E-Motion from @VRAdultFun, I think it does what you want. Furthermore, if you want more dynamic and life-like animations consider using my plugin
to enhance existing animations. It only acts on the limbs but it can do wonders to the overly stiff animations out there (which are almost all sadly).
Thank you, i will try E-Motion even if i think i already checked time ago
The thing i really like of previous version of alive (before it become an all inclusive wanna do everything etc etc) is that the micro movement is active without the need of any triggers or arousal state. Is more to add life to static poses than having reactions to existing animations (at least for me).
I can still use alive and other plugins but, would be nice to have this in your plugin too (even because alive took a totally different direction now).

Thank you, i will try E-Motion even if i think i already checked time ago
The thing i really like of previous version of alive (before it become an all inclusive wanna do everything etc etc) is that the micro movement is active without the need of any triggers or arousal state. Is more to add life to static poses than having reactions to existing animations (at least for me).
I can still use alive and other plugins but, would be nice to have this in your plugin too (even because alive took a totally different direction now).
Maybe, but this plugin is focussed on driving ractions to specific events and I don't want to fall into the trap of trying to do all at once too.

Maybe, but this plugin is focussed on driving ractions to specific events and I don't want to fall into the trap of trying to do all at once too.
I totally understand then, there are already other plugins that can add those idle micromovements i'm looking for (i even forgot that there is spqr AE Doll).
As a anal lover, can't wait to test your plugin (even if i mainly use futa so i expected problems). ♥

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but it doesn't seem to work for me. I use this plugin on female atoms, activate it, try to use a male / futa for penetration (with a very large / lenghty penis) and it doesn't seem to do much. The female vagina doesn't look 'stretched' / gaped and the bulge does not correspond to the total length of the penis. I know I'm doing something wrong because the intended effects of this plugin look MUCH better in your preview videos. I just can't figure out what's wrong.

Do we need to use other specific plugins in conjunction with this? ColliderEditor maybe? Or DiviningRod? Do we need to activate female Glutes soft body physics or can it work well without it? (activating soft body physics for me results in a significant FPS loss in most animated scenes, so I usually turn it off and instead use Vribration / ShakeIt).

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but it doesn't seem to work for me. I use this plugin on female atoms, activate it, try to use a male / futa for penetration (with a very large / lenghty penis) and it doesn't seem to do much. The female vagina doesn't look 'stretched' / gaped and the bulge does not correspond to the total length of the penis. I know I'm doing something wrong because the intended effects of this plugin look MUCH better in your preview videos. I just can't figure out what's wrong.

Do we need to use other specific plugins in conjunction with this? ColliderEditor maybe? Or DiviningRod? Do we need to activate female Glutes soft body physics or can it work well without it? (activating soft body physics for me results in a significant FPS loss in most animated scenes, so I usually turn it off and instead use Vribration / ShakeIt).
Hmm, not sure what's wrong on your side. I do use soft body physics but it shouldn't be necessary. Neither do you have to use any other plugins for it to work.
But you know that besides bulging the vagina itself isn't touched by this plugin? The gape morphs only affect the anus. If you want additional pussy morphing there are other plugins that do it, I think one of them is called "auto labia".
If you find the bulging does not fit your scene you can try adjusting the values (depth scale ec.) in the "Bulge Settings" tab of the respective orifice. If you want it realistically you can always toggle "Visualize depth" to see how far the penis actually reaches and adjust accordingly.

Probably related to the above discussion, but it seems like when you use significant size differences the bulge outpaces the dimensions. You get a lot of bulge for the tip, but none at all for the shaft, which does produce a nice moving bulge effect, but it's a bit counter to what you'd expect, and if you provide a large enough one, you are probably outside the area the plugin even checks. Being able to set a floor for the bulge value on the passed side would be nice, so you can get both an overstuffed look and a "poke" look.
Another thing that pops up is that the clipping problems that turn up at the stupid sizes that people like me love causes the plugin to swap between anus and vagina at large depths. I don't know if you track which body is which when you check for depth, but maybe setting one for a particular orifice at the start and disallowing it to switch without getting close to the entrance where the clipping issues are less severe would be a good idea.

Oh, and since you are looking into sound stuff on collision, I recommend you check out the PlayOneShot function, which lets you play a sound without interrupting the one playing. I tried modifying the SlapStuff plugin with it and I haven't noticed any problems with it.

Hmm, not sure what's wrong on your side. I do use soft body physics but it shouldn't be necessary. Neither do you have to use any other plugins for it to work.
But you know that besides bulging the vagina itself isn't touched by this plugin? The gape morphs only affect the anus. If you want additional pussy morphing there are other plugins that do it, I think one of them is called "auto labia".
If you find the bulging does not fit your scene you can try adjusting the values (depth scale ec.) in the "Bulge Settings" tab of the respective orifice. If you want it realistically you can always toggle "Visualize depth" to see how far the penis actually reaches and adjust accordingly.

OH... oh ok, lol.

Actually it DOES work it's just that I didn't realize or notice that this plugin was focusing on the _Anus_ rather than the Vagina (or that it was doing both). So yeah I did check, it does work. So I'll most likely keep using your plugin whenever I happen to need its effects for Anal scenes. My apologies if it sounded like nothing worked. It's just that I approached the plugin with the initial assumption that it would work for both the Anus and the Vagina.

Alrighty!

(Although I'd like to take this opportunity to just say that if this sort of effect could be reproduced on the Vagina... this plugin would have literally _zero_ competition, like... none, pretty much).

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention, outside of this plugin, the only other one I use for bulging / gaping / stretching is Sakin55's AutoBuldger. That plugin is a near-Godsend for nearly everything. However, only critic of it is that it either does both at the same time, or only 1 of the holes, unless I would go into Edit mode, stop the animation, go in the plugin's interface, and adjust which hole needs to have the effects, leave the interface, leave Edit mode and resume the scene.

I would then have to do that every single time during animations where the dick changes hole. If not, I let both holes 'checked' in the interface... BUT... the side effect of that is of course that for example the dick inside the Vagina would also open and stretch out the Anus too... which is... well it's not accurate to the situation let's just put it this way. But outside of that little problem that plugin is rather excellent and provides a lot of leeway room for adjustments.

However, there's always the issue of colliders of Female Atom's body (especially within the Pelvis area, when the dick is supposed to go all the way in up to that point or even beyond, due to its length, or girth) VS the colliders of the Male's dick. More often than not, if the dick is "too large", things start to go down the drain with physics shaking uncontrollably, and eventually to end up in the Great Plane of Oblivion where God only knows what happens. The reason why I mention all of this is because your plugin seems to essentially 'avoid' or bypass most of those issues; which is why _ultimately_ I can only wish this plugin would also do the same, but on the Vagina and, who knows, maybe for the Mouth / Throat (for 'demanding' deepthroats, which is VERY difficult to accomplish as of now in VAM if the dick is slightly "too" big, or long; it's actually the one thing that I find the most difficult to do in VAM even if I spend 3 hours in the ColliderEditor changing the Dick's own Colliders, and the Female Atom's Mouth / Jaw / Throat and even Chest Colliders).

Anyways, sorry for the novel, but yeah, your plugin rocks; I can only wish it would eventually go beyond. :)

Last edited:
It won't work for male futas because they don't have an anus. Use @Stopper's alternative futas and it will .
Yeah, i imagined.
Sadly with "alt futa" many other plugins will not work because taht penis is still not recognized by them (hazmhox fluid person, alive, etc). For now i will keep using classic style futas
Thank you for answering :)

Probably related to the above discussion, but it seems like when you use significant size differences the bulge outpaces the dimensions. You get a lot of bulge for the tip, but none at all for the shaft, which does produce a nice moving bulge effect, but it's a bit counter to what you'd expect, and if you provide a large enough one, you are probably outside the area the plugin even checks. Being able to set a floor for the bulge value on the passed side would be nice, so you can get both an overstuffed look and a "poke" look.
Another thing that pops up is that the clipping problems that turn up at the stupid sizes that people like me love causes the plugin to swap between anus and vagina at large depths. I don't know if you track which body is which when you check for depth, but maybe setting one for a particular orifice at the start and disallowing it to switch without getting close to the entrance where the clipping issues are less severe would be a good idea.

Oh, and since you are looking into sound stuff on collision, I recommend you check out the PlayOneShot function, which lets you play a sound without interrupting the one playing. I tried modifying the SlapStuff plugin with it and I haven't noticed any problems with it.
Hey Dombl!
  1. Bulging: The bulge function looks like this:
    Normal_Distribution_PDF.svg

The whole curve is translated with the depth of the penetrators tip. But there is no guarantee that the maximum is right where the penis tip is. I just eyeballed the settings to make it look good for a specific lenght and to make the translation more or less in line with the depth. Maybe I'll find a way to ensure that. I need to have a closer look at the bulging for another reason anyway.
    If you want it broader to have a bigger effect on the shaft decrease the sharpness. This way you can change it from blue to yellow (in the picture). But keep in mind that the bulge will reach up higher if you do that, so maybe decrease the depth scale to counter that. I think it's personal preference, but I'd rather have a pronounced tip bulging than a unified tube stretching out everything to the same amount. That's why I chose the gauss curve. It shouldn't be too focussed though. I increased the sharpness default from .5 to 1 just before the release for (no) reasons. Maybe I'll revert tat.
  2. Switching: Short version: There are small custom trigger spheres right at the entrance to check if something enters a orifice. They have to be really tiny to destinct between pussy and ass. Their position is based on the labia trigger and the anus rigidbodies (_JointAl) respectively, but I don't think that they do conform to all the morphs of your look. So if you have lots of repositioning morphs applied, they may be misaligned. I think I'll set up a debug mode where you can see them and make some adjustments in the next update.
    But I don't want to disable the other orifice once the other is stuffed. It has to keep track of both holes separately for dp reasons. If you stick in 2 dildos and enable "visualize depth" you can actually see two small dots moving, that's how I want it to be.
  3. PlayOneShot: Thanks for the tip. I already use this to drive the slapping aswell as for the foot step sounds in HeelAdjust2.

OH... oh ok, lol.

Actually it DOES work it's just that I didn't realize or notice that this plugin was focusing on the _Anus_ rather than the Vagina (or that it was doing both). So yeah I did check, it does work. So I'll most likely keep using your plugin whenever I happen to need its effects for Anal scenes. My apologies if it sounded like nothing worked. It's just that I approached the plugin with the initial assumption that it would work for both the Anus and the Vagina.

Alrighty!

(Although I'd like to take this opportunity to just say that if this sort of effect could be reproduced on the Vagina... this plugin would have literally _zero_ competition, like... none, pretty much).

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention, outside of this plugin, the only other one I use for bulging / gaping / stretching is Sakin55's AutoBuldger. That plugin is a near-Godsend for nearly everything. However, only critic of it is that it either does both at the same time, or only 1 of the holes, unless I would go into Edit mode, stop the animation, go in the plugin's interface, and adjust which hole needs to have the effects, leave the interface, leave Edit mode and resume the scene.

I would then have to do that every single time during animations where the dick changes hole. If not, I let both holes 'checked' in the interface... BUT... the side effect of that is of course that for example the dick inside the Vagina would also open and stretch out the Anus too... which is... well it's not accurate to the situation let's just put it this way. But outside of that little problem that plugin is rather excellent and provides a lot of leeway room for adjustments.

However, there's always the issue of colliders of Female Atom's body (especially within the Pelvis area, when the dick is supposed to go all the way in up to that point or even beyond, due to its length, or girth) VS the colliders of the Male's dick. More often than not, if the dick is "too large", things start to go down the drain with physics shaking uncontrollably, and eventually to end up in the Great Plane of Oblivion where God only knows what happens. The reason why I mention all of this is because your plugin seems to essentially 'avoid' or bypass most of those issues; which is why _ultimately_ I can only wish this plugin would also do the same, but on the Vagina and, who knows, maybe for the Mouth / Throat (for 'demanding' deepthroats, which is VERY difficult to accomplish as of now in VAM if the dick is slightly "too" big, or long; it's actually the one thing that I find the most difficult to do in VAM even if I spend 3 hours in the ColliderEditor changing the Dick's own Colliders, and the Female Atom's Mouth / Jaw / Throat and even Chest Colliders).
What effects on the pussy do you want? Do you wan it to gape like an anus? Or just "relax", making the sex go smoother? I haven't really looked into vag morphing so far. So I don't know if it's possible for me. It's also not my first point of interest, so I can't promise anything, sorry.

The deep penetration and belly bulging should work for the vag too though. The first is achieved by simply disabling the collision of the internal abdomen hard collider. Thats where the dicks got stuck in vanilla.

I also looked into how I could smooth out deep blowjobs, as this bothers me a lot too. But sadly the roughness comes from the colliders around the neck, and if I disable their collision there wouldn't be anything that holds the dick inside.
Maybe I could spread them out a little, but this could lead to other problems in animations as they would protrude the neck then.

so maybe decrease the depth scale to counter that
Oh, that should work too, I didn't think of how the combination worked together. If you are still interested I'd think an S curve + your current curve would make for a very good effect with a distinct tip lump and a bit of filler, and you could just use a mult to set the proportions.

But I don't want to disable the other orifice once the other is stuffed. It has to keep track of both holes separately for dp reasons.
Oh, I was probably unclear about that one, I meant to keep track of which one a specific collider enters as, and only allow it to switch over if it's either outside or near the entrance. I get a bunch of flickering back and forth when it's all the way in on Gen1, so I'm not sure if it's overpenetrating and resetting because of a lack of collision, or if it's that damned JointB managing to sneak in between colliders. Hell, could just be me making things too hard on the physics system, hard to tell what's going on when it's a hair away from an explosion most of the time.
It was actually the visualizers that tipped me off that the bulge disappearing was just because it was switching over to the hole I hadn't set up a noticable enough bulge for, so they are very handy!

Oh, I was probably unclear about that one
No, actually not, I just overread that. Thing is, the whole tracking is rather complex. I don't have all the details in mind since it's some time past when I wrote this. The main problem with your approach is as follows: Let's say I choose one of the colliders at the tip for reference. While tipfucking this collider will constantly enter and leave the entrance trigger, but it would still be "in" all the while. It's hard to tell to which side it is leaving, although not impossible.

So I looked it up real quick: The tracking isn't complex, but I tried very complex things till I finally found out that simple counting is the best you can do. If any collider enters the trigger the count goes up by 1, if any collider leaves it reduces by 1. If the count is 0 the orifice is considred empty. This means as long as the entrance is occupied there is something inside. If you stuff a ball in it would not work.
Thrust me, I have tried dozens of solutions and this is by far the simplest to caculate and yielded unmatched precision. If I took let's say the first collider entering as a reference, the problems described above would occour.

I still believe that your problem comes from either misaligned triggers or REALLY huge dicks that cover both triggers at the same time. It's probably the first, cause I usually ramp up the dick size as much as possible, length and diameter-wise.

Feel free to join my discord to discuss this further. Maybe an example pic would help too.

Edit: What's an S-curve?

What's an S-curve?
This little feller, though we probably want to look at a more common implementiation like this, since you have functions like that already built into unity, which should save you a bunch of fumbling about with math I barely remember.
You could probably get a similar results by just if/else-ing some numbers, but it's something to experiment with. If you add one with the gauss curve you should get a nice big lump where you want it, and transition into two smooth flats that you can scale to fit the purpose.

Edit: Actually, why I am linking to stuff outside the docs? Here's the Unity one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom