• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v8 Fix and improvements

• Broken UI fixed
  • Blowjob sounds. Rudimentary implementation based on speed and depth, but I plan to separate the clips into gaging etc.
  • Expressions greately improved (in my oppinion):
    • They are somethimes kept a bit longer and transiton/variate smoother than before
    • Random bursts are played while a penetration is happening, regardless of depth and speed. This leads to some idle expressions aswell as "boosting" the expression during normal gameplay.
      You can adjust...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just releasing must-have after must-have. Amazing. Dropping by just to comment on this:
I hate overly-exaggerated-horse-like-screaming-faces showing teeth to be afraid off. You get it?
YES! Oh my god YES.

v9 Fixed and improved (sex) slapping

• Regular slaps sometimes played the wrong files, leading to slaps with way to low volume.
  • Slap pitch calculation improved: If you slap right onto the surface the pitch is low. If you hit with an anlge (graze shot) the pitch will be high. The tissue can vibrate much better in this case because there's no hand imediately stopping it from doing so.
  • Regular slaps are filtered out better during sex (balls clashing etc)
  • New option in SlapMe to disable slappings on the feet. Very...

v10 Self- and pussy slaps, auto exclude

Because I needed this:
View attachment 285603

• Previously all self slaps were disabled to not interfere with walks etc.
  • Now the model can slap herself with her hands (toggle in SlapMe)
  • If any object slaps her pussy, a nice wet pussy slap is played. It is rater sensitive, it reacts on rubbings too.
  • On load up the plugin disables slap collisions with most comon furniture and cuas.
    • If you want collision to happen on any of...

This is honestly one of the most GAME changing plugins on the hub!
Please we NEED this "scene" included as a demo even if it isn't polished enough for your liking...
1693956841505.png

Hi. Nice plugin. But I have a question. I used to use the plugin VAMMoan, and the character when reaching orgasm or approaching it, made the appropriate sounds. In your plugin this is not the case? Because no matter how long the scene lasts, the character makes almost the same sounds. Or I have not configured something?

Hi!

!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.SlapMe.Exclude (System.String uid, Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.SlapMe.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hi. Nice plugin. But I have a question. I used to use the plugin VAMMoan, and the character when reaching orgasm or approaching it, made the appropriate sounds. In your plugin this is not the case? Because no matter how long the scene lasts, the character makes almost the same sounds. Or I have not configured something?
It currently only uses lvl1 of the VAMMoan sounds. This is someting to be done, but the stimulation system has to be settled first before I implement more sounds. There are already a lot of influences and I'm not entirely satisfied with the bahaviour across different paces and scenes. Plus some more influences (touches & maybe look at) will likely be added in the future. So the internals will have to change rather drastically and I don't want the user to have a varying experience with every update I release.

This is honestly one of the most GAME changing plugins on the hub!
Please we NEED this "scene" included as a demo even if it isn't polished enough for your liking...
View attachment 285610
Thanks! Leave me a review if you havent already! :)

I'm on it, the relase has to meet my "standards" though. But I think it's looking really good right now. Expect a release in maybe one or two days. I have to do some "traditional" VaM things now (triggers and shit, clicking through hundreds of menus, fighting weird bugs) and I hate that...

But I think the effort is woth it. You'll get to know my girl a little better if you're interested in her ;)

Hi!

!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.SlapMe.Exclude (System.String uid, Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.SlapMe.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Thanks for the ping! I noticed it myself after loading another scene. Should be fixed with v11.

Thanks for the ping! I noticed it myself after loading another scene. Should be fixed with v11.
Thank you! In addition to the fact that you work on a free basis and make cool plugins, you are also very quick to make changes and fix bugs, you are just gold!

It currently only uses lvl1 of the VAMMoan sounds. This is someting to be done, but the stimulation system has to be settled first before I implement more sounds. There are already a lot of influences and I'm not entirely satisfied with the bahaviour across different paces and scenes. Plus some more influences (touches & maybe look at) will likely be added in the future. So the internals will have to change rather drastically and I don't want the user to have a varying experience with every update I release.
Okay. So in the future we should expect a full-fledged implementation like in VAMMoan? In the meantime, should I disable sounds in your plugin and continue using VAMMoan? Will there be no problems?

Okay. So in the future we should expect a full-fledged implementation like in VAMMoan? In the meantime, should I disable sounds in your plugin and continue using VAMMoan? Will there be no problems?
There should be no problems if you turn down both slap moan chances and the random burst chance. The latter will also have an effect on the expressions though.

There should be no problems if you turn down both slap moan chances and the random burst chance. The latter will also have an effect on the expressions though.
Yeah, I already figured it out. I want to leave emotions and more sounds, preferably like in VAMMoan, eh.....
So I should just disable the ReadMyLips module?

Yeah, I already figured it out. I want to leave emotions and more sounds, preferably like in VAMMoan, eh.....
So I should just disable the ReadMyLips module?
Then you'll miss on the expressions.

Thanks! Leave me a review if you havent already! :)

I'm on it, the relase has to meet my "standards" though. But I think it's looking really good right now. Expect a release in maybe one or two days. I have to do some "traditional" VaM things now (triggers and shit, clicking through hundreds of menus, fighting weird bugs) and I hate that...

But I think the effort is woth it. You'll get to know my girl a little better if you're interested in her ;)
Yes thank you!

Would be amazing if there were vaginal versions, but i can "fix" that myself ;)
Speaking of, what are the chances of getting gaping/"twinking" on the vagina?
Maybe the ability to disable certain holes? Not all of us are fans of the "chocolate starfish"

If you could share any of the other scenes that would be awesome like:
1694044318107.png

1694044367526.png

1694044466311.png

Yes thank you!

Would be amazing if there were vaginal versions, but i can "fix" that myself ;)
Speaking of, what are the chances of getting gaping/"twinking" on the vagina?
Maybe the ability to disable certain holes? Not all of us are fans of the "chocolate starfish"

If you could share any of the other scenes that would be awesome like:
View attachment 285784

View attachment 285786

View attachment 285790
Well, the chances of vag improvements are not that great to be honest. First because I like anal and second because the vag physics in vam are missing a crucial feature compared to the anus. And btw, if you have "chocolate" on your "starfish" she's not prepared well enough ;)

The first and third can barely called "scenes". It's a timeline animation with 2 keyframes working on a pose from @klphgz. Maybe I'll release the second one some day after my debut scene.

Right now I'm caught up with an arousal/oragsm system for BL so the scene is delayed a bit, sadly. :(

v12

I really like this update. There has been a lot going on internally, but the new features are in short:
  • Full implementation of VAMMoan voices (except perpetual organsm).
  • Stimulation system now has some actual meaning:
    • Expressions scale with stimulation
    • Orgasm system (please see main post, there's a lot to it)
    • stim triggers and orgasm triggers
  • Idle expressions

Amazing plugin! Eagerly await every update!!

A few little glitches I've noticed with the most recent update-
- When changing the vammoan voice from your default, it triggers unprovoked moaning when there's no contact. This seems to be caused by 'Slap Moan Chance' (when I put that to zero the unprovoked moaning stops)
- I'm having trouble adding things to the 'Enable Touches with...' list. They either aren't added at all or they get added to the Disable list.

Also a little request. Can you add the VamMoan pitch adjustment for the voices?

Amazing plugin! Eagerly await every update!!

A few little glitches I've noticed with the most recent update-
- When changing the vammoan voice from your default, it triggers unprovoked moaning when there's no contact. This seems to be caused by 'Slap Moan Chance' (when I put that to zero the unprovoked moaning stops)
- I'm having trouble adding things to the 'Enable Touches with...' list. They either aren't added at all or they get added to the Disable list.

Also a little request. Can you add the VamMoan pitch adjustment for the voices?
1. Many voices moan at level 0, I think that causes your issue. As long as there is no slap happening, no slap moan is played. The slaps can be rather silent though (like pussy rub).
2. There is only one list, the disabled ones. By default everything is enabled except the common furniture and floors etc. The "enable" button is only used to reenable a previously disabled object. It has no effect on already enabled objects (all that are not in the list).
3. Yes, maybe.

Thanks for the speedy replies!
1. Understood. I did find it odd though that turning Slap Moan Chance to zero stopped the random moaning completely.
2. Ah gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks!
3. Great!

Thanks for the speedy replies!
1. Understood. I did find it odd though that turning Slap Moan Chance to zero stopped the random moaning completely.
2. Ah gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks!
3. Great!
What was happening in the scene? What's the position, collision with anything?

F Pose- Missionary, legs up.
Collisions- CUA bed/bedroom and slate (used to collide with hair), hands are holding legs so maybe self collision (?).
No penetration.
Additional plugins used- Easy Gaze, Joint correct, Decal Maker, Silver Expression Tool Plus, Naturalis,

Now that I know how Disable/Enable Touch works, I'll add the necessary items to disable and make sure that isn't causing it.