• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

F Pose- Missionary, legs up.
Collisions- CUA bed/bedroom and slate (used to collide with hair), hands are holding legs so maybe self collision (?).
No penetration.
Additional plugins used- Easy Gaze, Joint correct, Decal Maker, Silver Expression Tool Plus, Naturalis,
I'd remove silver expressions. It will conflict.
Collsions: disable all objects (in the UI) that should not collide. The hands on the legs will produce self collision, yes. Is the pose "bad", with shaking arms? You can disable self collision in the UI.
Have an eye on the stimulation. If slaps are happening it will go up slightly.
What voices do moan? Isabella does not? Isabella is quiet at lvl 0, others not.

P.S.: Sorry for the short sentences. I need to get some sleep now.

Hello! please tell me if there is a breathing system in development that will be synchronized with what happens to the model, for example, difficulty breathing when something is in the mouth, coughing or difficulty and rapidity with an increase in the amplitude of the chest when excited or in pain, shock when something is sharply inserted either somewhere? I ask because the plugin animates the doll very well and there is a sound of breathing, but there is no animation, and it seems to me that such a custom module is simply necessary and will give a lot of additional opportunities for procedural and realistic behavior of the doll.

Collsions: disable all objects (in the UI) that should not collide. The hands on the legs will produce self collision, yes. Is the pose "bad", with shaking arms? You can disable self collision in the UI.

Isabella doesn't, but more than half the voices do. Emma is one where I definitely notice it. Will play around with your suggestions and report back. Thanks!

Hello! please tell me if there is a breathing system in development that will be synchronized with what happens to the model, for example, difficulty breathing when something is in the mouth, coughing or difficulty and rapidity with an increase in the amplitude of the chest when excited or in pain, shock when something is sharply inserted either somewhere? I ask because the plugin animates the doll very well and there is a sound of breathing, but there is no animation, and it seems to me that such a custom module is simply necessary and will give a lot of additional opportunities for procedural and realistic behavior of the doll.
That's a whole lot you were asking for. General breathing based on stimulation etc. is considered, but reactions on "sharp things inserted" is definitely not.

That's a whole lot you were asking for. General breathing based on stimulation etc. is considered, but reactions on "sharp things inserted" is definitely not.
understandable, thanks! Well, I was just asking if you had such ideas.

understandable, thanks! Well, I was just asking if you had such ideas.
I have these ideas since a long time ago, but it will conflict with other solutions (VAMMoan, Life). That's the main reason I refused to implement it. But now, that I literally "attack" VAMMoan on all other fronts, why not do the breathing too? Idk...

This is shaping to be a really great tool that automates a lot of annoying stuff. A couple suggestions and feature requests in no particular order :)

- Slapping the ass with a hand sounds like sex slaps with pelvis, while they should sound like slaps on the face.

- Paddle doesn't make any slapping sound. Even if I select it in SlapMe UI.

- Which brings me to: I have no idea what "Select atom", "Enable/Disable touches with" in SlapMe UI, ... and tons of other knobs mean, as they are not documented anywhere I'd notice. Like what is Gape Regression 0.5? Is it a decay factor? Is it a time before it starts going back? It'd be nice to put a legend at the bottom of every settings page explaining all the values, as It is quite impossible to configure these because there is no immediate feedback on the atom to help me understand what the values do.

- All automatic stuff that is currently happening in the background, like anus relaxation and orgasms, should have a "Manual" checkbox, that when checked, allows these to only be controlled or triggered by UI sliders or external triggers. When I'm making an animation, I want to be able to trigger when orgasm happens, and don't want them to happen randomly at inappropriate times.

- It'd be great for blowjob sounds to have special behaviors. Like holding penis in mouth at <0.5 depth would make sucking sounds, while at >0.8 would cause gagging, and removing penis after a couple seconds of gagging would play heavy breathing for a while. (with a checkbox to disable each of these individually) Having stuff like this automated would be awesome.

Last edited:
CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v13 Fixes & improvements

• Collision:
    • Slapping broken for most object types, including paddle.
    • Refined pussy slap registration. In v12 the greater part of the ass produced a sex slap if slapped by hand. The problem I had to deal with: most of the time the fingers slap on the inner thighs or the pelvis during a pussy slap, which would lead to a regular slap. So I had to filter those out. The filtering was to harsh in v12.
    • Clarification: The model will produce slaps with ALL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is shaping to be a really great tool that automates a lot of annoying stuff. A couple suggestions and feature requests in no particular order :)

- Slapping the ass with a hand sounds like sex slaps with pelvis, while they should sound like slaps on the face.

- Paddle doesn't make any slapping sound. Even if I select it in SlapMe UI.

- Which brings me to: I have no idea what "Select atom", "Enable/Disable touches with" in SlapMe UI, ... and tons of other knobs mean, as they are not documented anywhere I'd notice. Like what is Gape Regression 0.5? Is it a decay factor? Is it a time before it starts going back? It'd be nice to put a legend at the bottom of every settings page explaining all the values, as It is quite impossible to configure these because there is no immediate feedback on the atom to help me understand what the values do.

- All automatic stuff that is currently happening in the background, like anus relaxation and orgasms, should have a "Manual" checkbox, that when checked, allows these to only be controlled or triggered by UI sliders or external triggers. When I'm making an animation, I want to be able to trigger when orgasm happens, and don't want them to happen randomly at inappropriate times.

- It'd be great for blowjob sounds to have special behaviors. Like holding penis in mouth at <0.5 depth would make sucking sounds, while at >0.8 would cause gagging, and removing penis after a couple seconds of gagging would play heavy breathing for a while. (with a checkbox to disable each of these individually) Having stuff like this automated would be awesome.
1,2 & 3, please see the update post.

4. Gain and Regresssion are always some kind of rates, through all of my plugins. If it is a timespan, I make it clear, like "Orgasm Recover Time". I probably won't do an in depth explanation for every parameter since this would bloat up the UI (there's more to come) and I think it is rather self explanatory. If you have questions, feel free to ask!
I did write an in depth explanation for ShakeIt, but I have the feeling no one ever looked at it or uses the UI at all. Till today, not a single preset is sent to me to have it included in the var. Even you did not know that you can disable regions in FlexIt and save a preset for it, if I remember correctly. You just "complained" that it's tedious to disable the module every time you load up the plugin. So, I think the time needed for that is better spent developing the plugin further.

5. This won't happen, sorry. It would destroy the purpose of this plugin. This is meant to drive things autoatically based on what's happening. Please try to adjust the parameters so that things happen when they feel appropriate for you.
Example: Why do you want to trigger an orgasm? Just to play orgasm moanings? You can do that with VAMMoan, you know? This plugin aims to play an orgasm when approriate and adjusts the parameters so that the next one will be harder to achieve without some time passed. If you trigger it, this whole system would be obsolete.
Same with relaxation: If you want her to be relaxed right now, from 0 to 5, why don't you trigger a gape morph by yourself?

6 I already said this in an update post. Yes, this is planned, but it involves finding a way to unpack and inspect the sound files and cathegorizing them appropriately.

Last edited:
Your plugin is amazing. Do you have any plans to make it work on male models?
Thanks! But I don't think that this will evolve into an "all gender" plugin. As you can imagine, most of the features would not apply to males. The arousal had to be based on a completely different algorithm and I had to check at like 300 places if the person is female or not. Else the code would fail. So, the answer is no, sadly. It would be cool though to have something like this for auto cumshoths and stuff. But not this plugin. It had to be built up from the ground specifically for males.

Last edited:
+1 for adding a pitch slider to the VamMoan voice :)
Could you please be so polite and at least make a whole sentence out of it, maybe even containing the word "please"? This is not a forum where one man simply uploads another one's work.

Nonetheless, I'll consider it. Until then: Head Audio > Pitch is your friend :)

Updates very much appreciated ❤️.

Why do you want to trigger an orgasm? ...
When making a story based scene, to ensure that orgasms don't happen in the middle of conversations, or during other inappropriate times, and do happen exactly when scene needs them to. I guess I could set Stimulation gain to 0, and trigger it through VaMMoan, but I do want the ramping up expressions that scale with stimuli, just not the uncontrolled orgasm event.

Also you kinda have an underlined warning at the top of the readme that says "This is not intended to run alongside with VAMMoan". Is this outdated? Won't I get overlapping sound effects when both are active? Or did you mean that I should not use BodyLanguage, and go back to doing everything it does manually like in the dark old ages? :(

And I'm sorry if I came across as too needy with my requests. I just got invested a bit and wanted to suggest stuff I'm used to from other tools. But you spend your time however you want, you're doing great work. I'm grateful for everything you make :)

Any chance you'll get the plugin to recognize CUA (unity assets) like custom dildos and the like?

Updates very much appreciated ❤️.

When making a story based scene, to ensure that orgasms don't happen in the middle of conversations, or during other inappropriate times, and do happen exactly when scene needs them to. I guess I could set Stimulation gain to 0, and trigger it through VaMMoan, but I do want the ramping up expressions that scale with stimuli, just not the uncontrolled orgasm event.

Also you kinda have an underlined warning at the top of the readme that says "This is not intended to run alongside with VAMMoan". Is this outdated? Won't I get overlapping sound effects when both are active? Or did you mean that I should not use BodyLanguage, and go back to doing everything it does manually like in the dark old ages? :(

And I'm sorry if I came across as too needy with my requests. I just got invested a bit and wanted to suggest stuff I'm used to from other tools. But you spend your time however you want, you're doing great work. I'm grateful for everything you make :)
Thanks qdaro, all good man :)

hmm, you seem to have rather "intense" conversations if they make my plugin think that an orgasm would be appropriate now, haha!

Joke aside, if you think it happens too randomly let us inspect your scenario and how to fix it / improve the agorithm. About the warning: you can run it with vammoan, but you have to disable my moans. Same with any other feature like the pelvic slap. If you wan't full control, then you better stay with vammoan I guess, although it would be possible to drive the gain and regression as you said.

Update on the unprovoked moaning with some of the VamMoan voices in your plugin-

Loaded the default VaM scene and only loaded your plugin (latest version). No self collision, no other collisions. Default Isabella doesn't have unprovoked moaning but at least half a dozen of the others do (Emma is the main culprit). No stimulation is being triggered.

Not a big deal, but if you get the time to look into it, would be a bonus.

Thanks!

I'll guess I do something wrong. Since V13 without the Morph Value Slider nothing seems to Work right.
Maybe Someone or the Grandmaster himself can help me out.

First the Setup:
1. The Auto Behaviour Settings which should I leave on or off?
If I disable AutoBlink and AutoExpression She does nothing even if penetrated or getting an Orgasm.

2. Since Version 12 I started Vammoan + BodyLanguage, Disable manual Voice in Vammoan and retick AutoJaw Animation.
Now with Version 13 I noticed I dont need Vammoan anymore even if deactivated.

3. But biggest Problem only the Jaw Animation and the Orgasm Stimuli seems to Work, no Joy or Pain Expressions noticable.
Looked at the Female Morphs active during the "Action" played with Sensitivy, Joy and Pain Threesholds and Penetration Depth
but only a little Change from 0.000 to max 0.080 happems in the Female Morph Menu and thats with cranked all Settings to Max.

Maybe my Mistake is simple and Someone notice Something else.
Plugins on Female are Timeline, BodyLanguage, Pose and Appearance Loader.

Thx in Regards and excuse my poor English ;)

Update on the unprovoked moaning with some of the VamMoan voices in your plugin-

Loaded the default VaM scene and only loaded your plugin (latest version). No self collision, no other collisions. Default Isabella doesn't have unprovoked moaning but at least half a dozen of the others do (Emma is the main culprit). No stimulation is being triggered.

Not a big deal, but if you get the time to look into it, would be a bonus.

Thanks!
Set "Burst Moan Chance" to 0 at /Voice if you have a lvl0 moaner and don't want that. But if you do set it to 0 she won't moan on random bursts at higher levels either.
Maybe I'll reorder the levels and shove the lvl0 moans into lvl 1 if they are not silent. Could you tell me exactly what voices these are?

Btw, VAMMoan had the same behaiour. In one of the modes half of the voices do also moan in idle, but no one did care about it back then it seems.

I'll guess I do something wrong. Since V13 without the Morph Value Slider nothing seems to Work right.
Maybe Someone or the Grandmaster himself can help me out.

First the Setup:
1. The Auto Behaviour Settings which should I leave on or off?
If I disable AutoBlink and AutoExpression She does nothing even if penetrated or getting an Orgasm.

2. Since Version 12 I started Vammoan + BodyLanguage, Disable manual Voice in Vammoan and retick AutoJaw Animation.
Now with Version 13 I noticed I dont need Vammoan anymore even if deactivated.

3. But biggest Problem only the Jaw Animation and the Orgasm Stimuli seems to Work, no Joy or Pain Expressions noticable.
Looked at the Female Morphs active during the "Action" played with Sensitivy, Joy and Pain Threesholds and Penetration Depth
but only a little Change from 0.000 to max 0.080 happems in the Female Morph Menu and thats with cranked all Settings to Max.

Maybe my Mistake is simple and Someone notice Something else.
Plugins on Female are Timeline, BodyLanguage, Pose and Appearance Loader.

Thx in Regards and excuse my poor English ;)
Hey Geist,

1. Disable autoExpression (native vam setting), leave blink enabled if you want to. BL only does extra blinks on slaps.

2. BL enables auto jaw and sets the limit to -15 (next version will be -12 and there will be a slider in th UI for it), but you can adjust that however you want after loading BL. Yes, I'd strongly recommend removing vammoan from the character.

3. The jaw is driven natively by VaM based on the volume of the head audio. So moan => jaw (if auto jaw is enabled).
The morph values are small by design, but there should be many that overlap randomly to create non repetitive expressions. Remember, the (formerly exposed) maxMorph value is 0.1. A single morph can't get more. So the values you observed tell me everything should be alright.

To solve the actual problem:
It sounds very weird to me and I don't have quick answer, sadly. What do mean by that the orgasm stimulus is working? You simply mean that the orgasm count goes up by one if stimulation reaches 1?
Did you try on a default scene with just a dildo? Try different speeds, orifices, provoke some sex slaps (balls of the dildo). I'm not sure if this will help though, as long as the stimulation value goes all the way up and the morphs have values that change over time there really should be an expression.

Try grabing one of the dynamic morphs and pull up the slider. Do you see something change in her face? After you release it the slider should be driven back to a small value over a short amount of time.

What did you do with the max morph slider in v12? Did you ramp it up?

Maybe you could post a video?

Last edited:
Thx for the fast Answer Cheese,

With Stimuli yes I meant the Orgasm Count goes up.

I tried grab a active Morph Slider and I can see a change. But when it falls back I cant see a Difference.

In V13 even with max Expression Scale its only between 0.020 and 0.080 max.
With this Values per Example the Eyebrowes are not moving.

In V12 I ve got the Max Morph Value from 0.10 to 0.20 and it was the perfect Sweetspot without Overexpression.
Especially the Pain Morphs,
they varied in Active Female Morphs between 0.060 and 0.180.

Edit.: Okay its only the Pain Morphs which makes Problems, Joy Morphs are noticable with Max Morph Value 0.10 or V13

Is there a little Hope the Max Morph Value Slider has a Comeback ? :)

Sadly I ve no clue how to record and embed a Video here :(

Last edited:
Thx for the fast Answer Cheese,

With Stimuli yes I meant the Orgasm Count goes up.

I tried grab a active Morph Slider and I can see a change. But when it falls back I cant see a Difference.

In V13 even with max Expression Scale its only between 0.020 and 0.080 max.
With this Values per Example the Eyebrowes are not moving.

In V12 I ve got the Max Morph Value from 0.10 to 0.20 and it was the perfect Sweetspot without Overexpression.
Especially the Pain Morphs,
they varied in Active Female Morphs between 0.060 and 0.180.

Edit.: Okay its only the Pain Morphs which makes Problems, Joy Morphs are noticable with Max Morph Value 0.10 or V13

Is there a little Hope the Max Morph Value Slider has a Comeback ? :)

Sadly I ve no clue how to record and embed a Video here :(
The difference with pain morphs is that they are a lot less, and since each can have 0.1 max she won't look super grim, if that's what you are looking for. If there were more of them the could add up.

I plan to add a lot more of them, so this will be the way to fix it, not an exposed max morph. The problem is that people are using it wrong and don't know what else comes with it. E.g.: The higher this value is, the less morphs are activa at the same time, leading to less variation. If it is low, there will be up to 100 morphs active with each having almost nothing => bad performance. So the slider probably won't come back, sorry.

But the joy morphs are alright now? You know my videos, it should look like this on your side too. And the things I post are somewhat cherry-picked. There are situations where the expressions are way more intense. So definitely noticable I'd say.

I think I understand.

They are more Joy than Pain Morphs actually in their specific Lists.
So more Joy Morphs which accumulate together are more noticeble with 0.10 Max Morphs Settings then lesser Pain Morphs.
And a Max Morph Slider which affects both mess the Performance and the Variability of the mixed Morphs.

Then I ll see hopefully to the Future when more Pain Morphs will come and the visible Emotions are equal to the Joy Morphs.

I cant hold it back: Maybe a Max Morph Slider for the Pain Morphs?🫣

But I think its enough, very nice that you answered my Questions patiently and now I ve something of an Understanding from your complex Work.

Thank you very much, MDGeist

edit: Sry for Spamming in the Discussion Board, maybe Someone finds it helpful

I think I understand.

They are more Joy than Pain Morphs actually in their specific Lists.
So more Joy Morphs which accumulate together are more noticeble with 0.10 Max Morphs Settings then lesser Pain Morphs.
And a Max Morph Slider which affects both mess the Performance and the Variability of the mixed Morphs.

Then I ll see hopefully to the Future when more Pain Morphs will come and the visible Emotions are equal to the Joy Morphs.

I cant hold it back: Maybe a Max Morph Slider for the Pain Morphs?🫣

But I think its enough, very nice that you answered my Questions patiently and now I ve something of an Understanding from your complex Work.

Thank you very much, MDGeist

edit: Sry for Spamming in the Discussion Board, maybe Someone finds it helpful
No problem mate, I like it when people want to understand things, and I'm happy to help in this case. You summarized it pretty accurately :) There are exactly 7 pain morphs right now (all from ascorad), compared to over 100 joy morphs. So yeah, it will be different...

If you want to help getting this done you could point me to some nice morphs, ideally by telling me their uid (copy uid button). The morphs had to be from a CC-BY-(SA) package of course, or even better some inbuilt ones. I'm not only looking for full expresssions. The majority can and should work on single regions like brows etc. This would save me a lot of time!
But don't be mad at me if not all of them find their way into the plugin. I don't want too extreme morphs in the general pain expression set, like crying all over the face. There will be sets where only a subset of all morphs is taken into account though. This would be the right place for these kind of morphs (crying set), as it won't get choosen for the average user like me ;). But this whole concept of subsets is yet to be developed.

P.S: If you want to join the crew, please join my discord. Anyone else who has read this is welcome too!

Could you please be so polite and at least make a whole sentence out of it, maybe even containing the word "please"? This is not a forum where one man simply uploads another one's work.

Nonetheless, I'll consider it. Until then: Head Audio > Pitch is your friend :)
Sorry, no offense meant. Thought I was uncluttering the thread or something. I didn't know about the Head Audio -> Pitch option, though. Will try that. Thanks!