BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Super as always, the doll becomes real, thank you! I want to draw your attention to the fact that when using the plugin, Naturalis starts to require the calibration of Tits Magic, I really hope that you will fix this.

Naturalis starts to require the calibration of Tits Magic, I really hope that you will fix this.
Looks like the morphs are tagged as morph morphs, rather than pose morphs, which is how Naturalis decides which morphs to ignore.

Super as always, the doll becomes real, thank you! I want to draw your attention to the fact that when using the plugin, Naturalis starts to require the calibration of Tits Magic, I really hope that you will fix this.
Thanks! I'll fix it. But you can do it really easily for yourself: Just open the morph -vmi files and change "isPoseControl" : "false" to "isPoseControl" : "true".

Hey Cheesy,

Just to expand on the problem that I mentioned in the review.

I was using the Autogen Thruster+DiviningRod+Rails together (I found this to be the best combo for consistent orifice alignment) and essentially what happens is that even if the thrust is slow, the anus morphs... Jiggle? I don't know quite how to explain it. I was watching the depth slider and the number wasn't discontinuous.

The best analogy I can think of is with ShakeIt if the min value was set to 0 so the morphs moved from the tiniest movement and it just kept moving. But also that the morphs seemed to be "breaking" with jagged angles. I tried to increase and decrease the penis shaft thickness and it didn't really help.

I'm going to try a few more things but I suspect that it's due to the angle of entry. I've never found a great way to do this even with Rails, since AutogenThruster seems to use PenisBase, and there isn't a good way to control PenisMid and PenisTip at the same time.

Hey Cheesy,

Just to expand on the problem that I mentioned in the review.

I was using the Autogen Thruster+DiviningRod+Rails together (I found this to be the best combo for consistent orifice alignment) and essentially what happens is that even if the thrust is slow, the anus morphs... Jiggle? I don't know quite how to explain it. I was watching the depth slider and the number wasn't discontinuous.

The best analogy I can think of is with ShakeIt if the min value was set to 0 so the morphs moved from the tiniest movement and it just kept moving. But also that the morphs seemed to be "breaking" with jagged angles. I tried to increase and decrease the penis shaft thickness and it didn't really help.

I'm going to try a few more things but I suspect that it's due to the angle of entry. I've never found a great way to do this even with Rails, since AutogenThruster seems to use PenisBase, and there isn't a good way to control PenisMid and PenisTip at the same time.
The way you do the insertion shouldn't matter. As long as your in (depth > 0 and the dot is visible if "visualize depth" is toggled) the anus morphs are directly proportional to the stretch value. If you pull out, the base value is too but the occasional twinking is not shown by the stretch value. So to debug you should hava an eye on the stretch value and if it's rather constant. If it is, there's no way my morphs could jiggle much.

If it's not constant/continuous: The stretch is measured by the distance the two native anus colliders are stretched apart. If you think your penetration angle is the problem add ColliderEditor to the person and watch the anus colliders during your animation. If they open and close rapidly you've found the cause of errors. Generally, a thicker penis will keep the colliders stretched more reliably than a really thin one.

Feel free to join my discord to track this down further. Maybe a vid would help too.

The way you do the insertion shouldn't matter. As long as your in (depth > 0 and the dot is visible if "visualize depth" is toggled) the anus morphs are directly proportional to the stretch value. If you pull out, the base value is too but the occasional twinking is not shown by the stretch value. So to debug you should hava an eye on the stretch value and if it's rather constant. If it is, there's no way my morphs could jiggle much.

If it's not constant/continuous: The stretch is measured by the distance the two native anus colliders are stretched apart. If you think your penetration angle is the problem add ColliderEditor to the person and watch the anus colliders during your animation. If they open and close rapidly you've found the cause of errors. Generally, a thicker penis will keep the colliders stretched more reliably than a really thin one.

Feel free to join my discord to track this down further. Maybe a vid would help too.
I think I found the issue - I think it was my ColliderEditor. I reset it and now the morphs no longer jiggle. I guess its time to update my collider presets.

This plugin is great, is there any plan to add CUA's to be detected? right now the dildo in vam works fine (I have visualize depth on* but with my way nicer dildo asset it just doesnt detect it.

Maybe it could run detection on objects running the mesh collider?
Or a secondary plugin to add onto cua's so it knows to detect the mesh of the object

um having this error btw

!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Anus.Init (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

using latest version of vam btw: 1.22.0.3

Cheesy can you please share the look, I tried editing Estele to match but its just not quite right.

great stuff , im looking into it now :)
you got an issue with the vagina strech ... it dosnt strech back . plz fix it

Nice work!

1. Could /should it be combined with Collideredior to fine-tune / achieve "better" results?
2. Could /should it be combined with Auto Bulger 6 to fine-tune / achieve "better" results?
3. Could you name the skin / normals you use?

Thanks and keep it up!

A great Plugin from the Master, but since the Slap Stuff is added Ive got the same Error from DJ Legends above even with Version 5 :(
But this One has potential to be another Must Have Plugin.
Ah ok nevermind a restart solved the Problem :rolleyes: shame on me

Last edited:
This plugin is great, is there any plan to add CUA's to be detected? right now the dildo in vam works fine (I have visualize depth on* but with my way nicer dildo asset it just doesnt detect it.

Maybe it could run detection on objects running the mesh collider?
Or a secondary plugin to add onto cua's so it knows to detect the mesh of the object

YES THIS!
I was playing around with it and ahile Fillmeup it seems 1000 times better than any other bulger plugin, we need it to work with CUA's

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v6 Lots of stuff

Lot's of stuff has been going on since the last update. I hope I get it straight.
  • SlapMe:
    • The toggles of the moans have been replaced with probability sliders. In addition to that the moans won't play if the head audio source is currently playing. Keep in mind that this means if you have things like VAMMoan or Life' breathing running you won't hear any of my moans.
    • You can choose any number of atoms that should not produce slaps with the model. Useful for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! Thank you for your great work! I experimented on a doll with "Body Language" and found a funny moment, if you accelerate the movement in the anus, then pain emotions begin to prevail. This is really cool, but if you continue to accelerate, then the emotion intensifies and it becomes clear that the upper limit of this morph is too high. As a result, the doll shows such a grimace that when I saw it, I almost fell off my chair.:D I understand that all this is configured, this is just my observation. I am a supporter of the maximum automation of everything that is possible, so that nothing distracts from the process, so if you fix this, it will be very cool! Thanks again for your work, I'm sure the whole community appreciates your work too!

Last edited:
Thanks for the Update! You bring VAM to a whole new level =). Am I wrong or does vagina bulge not work in the update?

After updating from v3 to v6, because depth stayed at 0 at all time, fillmeup stops to work completely. Call me an idiot, but I have trouble getting slapme to work as well. Please help!:eek:

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v7

• Fix: Vag was broken
  • FillMeUp: To sliders added per orifice:
    • "Depth Stimulation Threshold" is the threshold at which stimuli are invoked while penetrating
    • "Sensitivity" let's you scale how sensitive one orifice is compared to the others, yielding either less or more stimulation while penetrated. Example: If you want your girl to enjoy vag sex but react displeased to anal, ramp up the sensitivity of the anus, so that she exceeds the pain threshold (in ReadMyLips)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. In this update, the bulge on the pussy does not work for me, the depth and speed are at 0.