BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v60

Next round of error fixing. I think I've catched most of them but having multiple instances of BL in the scene might still create skin issues because of the xray, especially if you reload BL. I'd recommend sticking with either one female + x males or females only. FFM with BL on each F kinda works, but it's unstable. Your male might go invisible, white or all messed up.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The new features are amazing, I noticed a few things broke on a regular male + female scene, Male couldn't orgasm, or rather the particles or any other effects wouldn't show. adding a new pose was broken on v59 the button wouldn't show until exported and imported , but I haven't tried v60 yet.

I gotta say though I LOOOOVE the new Sword swallowing and X-ray features, that worked amazingly and is some crazy black magic seeing the dick bend and go down her throat. Thank you for putting much work into this, sorry there's bugs but its definitely worth it, BL is one heck of a plugin!

cue plugin and BL they make full vam playing fun, with different shades but same capital merit: thanks !!

I'd recommend sticking with either one female + x males or females only. FFM with BL on each F kinda works, but it's unstable. Your male might go invisible, white or all messed up.

Suggestion (since you remember our discussion about no one reading either documentation or update notes) :p

In edit mode and only in edit mode, once per session, if you're detecting a reload or someone trying to use multiple times the Xray options across several instance, use the "Alert" feature to inform the user.

@hazmhox @CheesyFX : Hi guys! Is it really impossible to use this plugin togheter with VAMMoan? I have a very good setup with VAMMoan and I love it. However... this plugin adds a lot of things that I love also. Can't I just disable the "voice" part and use VAMMoan for that? I just need the voice intensities and the ability to trigger them when i want.

@hazmhox @CheesyFX : Hi guys! Is it really impossible to use this plugin togheter with VAMMoan? I have a very good setup with VAMMoan and I love it. However... this plugin adds a lot of things that I love also. Can't I just disable the "voice" part and use VAMMoan for that? I just need the voice intensities and the ability to trigger them when i want.

Yup! You can disable the voice in BL and control it manually through VAMM : )

Hi! I got another problem which I think is a real bug to solve: There are a bunch of "invisible colliders" that collide with anything. I tested this with a Collision Trigger Atom. The collision is triggered even if I only place it in the center of the viev or just in front of the vagina.

I think a lot of scenes uses collisions to do things. It's not good if such collision are triggered by unwanted invisible things.

Hi! I got another problem which I think is a real bug to solve: There are a bunch of "invisible colliders" that collide with anything. I tested this with a Collision Trigger Atom. The collision is triggered even if I only place it in the center of the viev or just in front of the vagina.

I think a lot of scenes uses collisions to do things. It's not good if such collision are triggered by unwanted invisible things.
Hey!
There is nothing I can do about that. Meshed was lazy and did not prevent the natvie collision triggers to be triggeres by other triggers. You can verify this by putting 2 triggers close to each other. My triggers won't get triggered by other triggers.

Besides, I don't see a reason why one should use the native triggers to check if something is close to the vag etc. BL has dedicated proximity triggers for that. On top of that my touch triggers are way more accurate than a parented sphere could ever be (TouchMe).

EDIT: Well, actually there should be a way to bruteforce disabling the collision. But I don't know if it's worth it (see above). For now you could use my CollisionManager on the trigger to disable the collision between this and the female. Load CollisionManager after you added BL to fetch all the new colliders..

Last edited:
Hey!
There is nothing I can do about that. Meshed was lazy and did not prevent the natvie collision triggers to be triggeres by other triggers. You can verify this by putting 2 triggers close to each other. My triggers won't get triggered by other triggers.

Besides, I don't see a reason why one should use the native triggers to check if something is close to the vag etc. BL has dedicated proximity triggers for that. On top of that my touch triggers are way more accurate than a parented sphere could ever be (TouchMe).

EDIT: Well, actually there should be a way to bruteforce disabling the collision. But I don't know if it's worth it (see above). For now you could use my CollisionManager on the trigger to disable the collision between this and the female. Load CollisionManager after you added BL to fetch all the new colliders..

Well... I should remember myself to be more precise about the effective problem rather than my personal conclusions... -.-

Indeed... I used the CollisionTrigger only to check for collisions, not realizing it could have its own behavior.

The true problem that i'm having is with the HipSlap triggers of VAMMoan. I like to place one of them in front of the clit to have a ritmic slap even if I use a dildo. I already used this setup with great result but, with BL, it seems that there are other things that trigger the slaps...

(Maybe @hazmhox could also be interested in this...)

The true problem that i'm having is with the HipSlap triggers of VAMMoan. I like to place one of them in front of the clit to have a ritmic slap even if I use a dildo. I already used this setup with great result but, with BL, it seems that there are other things that trigger the slaps...

(Maybe @hazmhox could also be interested in this...)

Indeed I do like that too. The initial code was based on existing triggers, and it never worked like it does IRL (that rythmic slap you're refering to). Then I made my custom triggers. I had some filtering initially during the beta, but quickly people wanted the thing to slap on something, then something else... so I removed the filtering.

Both approach (Cheesy's and mine) are valid, this is just a subjective choice. People "expect" VAM to work for every single specific case they're thinking of, when it's a nightmare on the other side to handle proper collisions. So you're bound to make drastic choices in how you're implementing it, obviously "frustrating" some creators/users/players.

Cheesy's choice is the "control choice". He controls perfectly how his triggers are gonna work, and nothing is gonna get in the way of how he designed BL, but you can't bypass that. Mine is the "free choice", people can tweak the position and ensure it slaps on whatever they want... but you can't prevent slapping on a random asset or body part besides deactivating it.

Indeed I do like that too. The initial code was based on existing triggers, and it never worked like it does IRL (that rythmic slap you're refering to). Then I made my custom triggers. I had some filtering initially during the beta, but quickly people wanted the thing to slap on something, then something else... so I removed the filtering.

Both approach (Cheesy's and mine) are valid, this is just a subjective choice. People "expect" VAM to work for every single specific case they're thinking of, when it's a nightmare on the other side to handle proper collisions. So you're bound to make drastic choices in how you're implementing it, obviously "frustrating" some creators/users/players.

Cheesy's choice is the "control choice". He controls perfectly how his triggers are gonna work, and nothing is gonna get in the way of how he designed BL, but you can't bypass that. Mine is the "free choice", people can tweak the position and ensure it slaps on whatever they want... but you can't prevent slapping on a random asset or body part besides deactivating it.
I totally agree. You could, however, add

private void OnTriggerEnter(Collider other){
if(other.isTrigger) return;
}

to your trigger management. This way it would not collide with other triggers.

@Voithe You know that BL has inbuilt sex slaps, right? But there has to be a "real" collision with some serious impact to produce them.

The new features are amazing, I noticed a few things broke on a regular male + female scene, Male couldn't orgasm, or rather the particles or any other effects wouldn't show. adding a new pose was broken on v59 the button wouldn't show until exported and imported , but I haven't tried v60 yet.

I gotta say though I LOOOOVE the new Sword swallowing and X-ray features, that worked amazingly and is some crazy black magic seeing the dick bend and go down her throat. Thank you for putting much work into this, sorry there's bugs but its definitely worth it, BL is one heck of a plugin!
Thanks, Nawen! The issue you described should be fixed with v60. :)

Thanks, Nawen! The issue you described should be fixed with v60. :)
Oh yeah! I should of said something , I checked it today, everything so far is working great as far as I can see in v60, now I can go back to being confused about how to tweak the thrust settings to a good spot.

Oh yeah! I should of said something , I checked it today, everything so far is working great as far as I can see in v60, now I can go back to being confused about how to tweak the thrust settings to a good spot.
I like the defaults and I almost never adjust them. But that depends on the pose setup and personal preference.

Must be on my end, default setting just kind of wiggles randomly for me, even at high framerate over 150 , I gotta test and see if its a setting like spring physics settings , or update rate or something else, your videos the thrusts look so good.

Last edited:
Must be on my end, default setting just kind of wiggles randomly for me, even at high framerate over 150 , I gotta test and see if its a setting like hold spring physics settings , or physics update rate being 2 instead of 3 or something else, your videos the thrusts look so good.
Hmm, then it must be some setting on your end. My torso settings are always at defaults - unless for the male if I want him to be really stiff. I lock the hip in this case. My settings are 60/2 with fps locked to 60. HQ off.

I totally agree. You could, however, add

private void OnTriggerEnter(Collider other){
if(other.isTrigger) return;
}

to your trigger management. This way it would not collide with other triggers.

@Voithe You know that BL has inbuilt sex slaps, right? But there has to be a "real" collision with some serious impact to produce them.

Oooook. Now I'm testing this thing deeply.

So far I've seen those problems:

1 - Trigger actions are not properly saved into subscenes (not sure if it's only one plugin. I can be more specific if you are not already aware of this).

2 - Can't interact with UI Atoms (UIButton, UISlider, etc.) if they are in the center of the view.

Then... about the sex slaps:

Where are the triggers positioned? I'm having trouble hitting them consistently. Sometime i got nice ritmic slaps, other time it seems just random.

Of course, this doesn't change my overall opinion. This plugins suit's functionality is mind-blowing. I see A LOT of HARD WORK behind this.

Note: Always VR mode.

Oooook. Now I'm testing this thing deeply.

So far I've seen those problems:

1 - Trigger actions are not properly saved into subscenes (not sure if it's only one plugin. I can be more specific if you are not already aware of this).

2 - Can't interact with UI Atoms (UIButton, UISlider, etc.) if they are in the center of the view.

Then... about the sex slaps:

Where are the triggers positioned? I'm having trouble hitting them consistently. Sometime i got nice ritmic slaps, other time it seems just random.

Of course, this doesn't change my overall opinion. This plugins suit's functionality is mind-blowing. I see A LOT of HARD WORK behind this.

Note: Always VR mode.
1. Please do not use BL inside Subscenes. Subscenes can generally cause errors with PoseMe etc, even if the atom containing BL isn't inside. I'd not recommend using them at all.
2. Is this related to BL? I don't touch them in any way.
3. There are no triggers. The whole body produces slaps. A sex slap is invoked once a hip, some balls or dildo balls clash onto the female butt, her thighs or against her pussy. But the impact has to overshoot a certain threshold. The behavior is adjustable in TocuhMe/Slaps:
1714838139787.png

"Sex Slap Threshold" defines how hard the impact has to be to produce a sex slap at all. "Sex Slap Impact Offset" artificially increases the measured impact strength. With higher values an impact of the same strength will produce a louder sound. The defaults are tuned so it comes close to real life imo.

1. Please do not use BL inside Subscenes. Subscenes can generally cause errors with PoseMe etc, even if the atom containing BL isn't inside. I'd not recommend using them at all.
2. Is this related to BL? I don't touch them in any way.
3. There are no triggers. The whole body produces slaps. A sex slap is invoked once a hip, some balls or dildo balls clash onto the female butt, her thighs or against her pussy. But the impact has to overshoot a certain threshold. The behavior is adjustable in TocuhMe/Slaps:
View attachment 363078
"Sex Slap Threshold" defines how hard the impact has to be to produce a sex slap at all. "Sex Slap Impact Offset" artificially increases the measured impact strength. With higher values an impact of the same strength will produce a louder sound. The defaults are tuned so it comes close to real life imo.

1 - Please tell me you are joking... :ROFLMAO: I use subscenes A LOT! I have a sub for the model, a sub for the base setup (lights and other things), a sub for any of the UI I built up to control various things, and so on. However, I'm not having big troubles besides what I said. Maybe because I'm not using PoseMe yet. Hope I can find a workaround.

2 - Not sure it's BL, maybe it's FocusOnMe (if I remember the name correctly). It surely something of the PluginSuit.

3 - Nice! I'll check this right now.

Againg, the SIZE of this plugins suit is crazy. So many functions, so many configurable options, so many uses! o_O

if only it was possible to add/ mix a "skin on skin" (as in real life) sound/noise, triggered somehow similar to the "slap" ... that would be a divine real gift, speaking of ... if only I could find the will to learn how to mod hazm vammoan.

1 - Please tell me you are joking... :ROFLMAO: I use subscenes A LOT! I have a sub for the model, a sub for the base setup (lights and other things), a sub for any of the UI I built up to control various things, and so on. However, I'm not having big troubles besides what I said. Maybe because I'm not using PoseMe yet. Hope I can find a workaround.

2 - Not sure it's BL, maybe it's FocusOnMe (if I remember the name correctly). It surely something of the PluginSuit.

3 - Nice! I'll check this right now.

Againg, the SIZE of this plugins suit is crazy. So many functions, so many configurable options, so many uses! o_O
Sorry, but I'm not joking here. Subscenes mess up the internal hierarchy of objects, and I don't have the patience to check if the subscene breaks any of the thousands of search procedures I do across my plugins.
I never used a single subscene so far, and I really don't see a need for it.
The model? Load an appearance. The plugins I use are added automatically through my PluginSuite.
The lighting? I never use scene lights. Just enable FocusOnMe.
The UI? I hate 3d UIButtons. That's part of why I made PoseMe. But I never have time to go to VR lately, and the PM-buttons don't work in VR right now.

Anyway, have fun exploring the features and come back if you have questions. Around here or on my Discord. :)

Well... of course everyone here have different tastes and fantasies. I surely will ask orther things here since I'm rebuilding my setup to make good use of your plugins. Indeed, here are few more questions and details about what I said before:

1 - I'm setting the Simulation Gain of ReadMyLips to 0 to stop stimulation and revert it to re-enable stimulation. Is this ok? Or there is another way to do that?

2 - I'm using TimeLine (just for dancing and similiars no other things happen while the animations play), MacGruber's Gaze and AcidBubbles's Glance. These are essential for me. Can they conflict with any of your plugins? I ask because I don't know if your plugins already does something similar.

3 - It seems that setting the Sex Slaps Impact Offset helped me to achieve a nice ritmic slap... and now I have another question: What's the best way to add some expression reaction to the slaps?

4 - About the UI Atoms interactions I've tried to disable ViewScan and the problem was still there, than I also disabled CheesyDoF and the problem vanished. After re-enabling the plugins the problem did not return. However I exited VAM soon after.

That's all... for now.