BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Thanks for making me notice her! I had a lot of fun watching her videos ;)
I recently updated/rewrote the bulge and created custom morphs. I think this comes rather close to what you're looking for.
P.S: I haven't seen you on my discord for a long time! You would have seen this before if you had been there...

View attachment 407700
i've been busy but i'll catch you on your discord soon.
Keep up the great work, lots of progress!

It's everything there...
1725916934838.png

oh sorry, yes i saw Temp Disable Gaze, can it be stateful?

Other triggers have a checkbox to set true/false for the state. for example:
1725926084810.png

Hi, recently Bodylanguage has stopped working for me and I can't figure out why. I get these Errors whenever I try to create a pose or save a scene.

!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Pose.get_actors () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Pose.Apply (Boolean applyCam) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.RegisterActorToggles () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

On pose Creation:

On an attempted save:

!> Exception during Store of plugin#0_CheesyFX.PoseMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Pose.UpdateJSON () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetPoses () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetJSON (Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, Boolean forceStore) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.Store (SimpleJSON.JSONArray atoms, Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I have tried resetting all the setting in the other plugins.
reinstalling all the plugins.
create a scene with just Body Language but I keep getting the errors.

Thanks

What contents did this scene have? Persons (disabled?)? Please start with a simple scene with one person and a pose. Keep adding your stuff and update the pose on each step to see where it breaks.

@psilla Please don't use the review feature to report a bug/ask for help. Imho there is no need to give it 4 stars only becasue you made a mistake or encountered a bug (that is probably already fixed in my dev build).

Show me the full error log please, especially the beginning.

Last edited:
Hi, recently Bodylanguage has stopped working for me and I can't figure out why. I get these Errors whenever I try to create a pose or save a scene.

On pose Creation:

On an attempted save:

!> Exception during Store of plugin#0_CheesyFX.PoseMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Pose.UpdateJSON () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetPoses () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetJSON (Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, Boolean forceStore) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.Store (SimpleJSON.JSONArray atoms, Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I have tried resetting all the setting in the other plugins.
reinstalling all the plugins.

Thanks
Do you have a static clothing or an item with any other clothing plugin equipped on a person or was one of such items equipped during the current session? Clothing plugins break BL and timeline pose storage until you restart vam. BL v72 will have a fix for that.

Do you have a static clothing or an item with any other clothing plugin equipped on a person or was one of such items equipped during the current session? Clothing plugins break BL and timeline pose storage until you restart vam. BL v72 will have a fix for that.
Thanks, that was the issue.

Learning.. slowly! Having trouble now with hand behavior. The thumb seems to be frozen at 90degrees on both hands, not sure if this is intentional - I'm guessing hand animator and morphs are not compatible because they seem to be inactive with BL on. Gaze targets and interests (both set to dildo) also seem to have stopped working.. not sure what I've done there. When setting the gaze lines used to appear but do not now.

Learning.. slowly! Having trouble now with hand behavior. The thumb seems to be frozen at 90degrees on both hands, not sure if this is intentional - I'm guessing hand animator and morphs are not compatible because they seem to be inactive with BL on. Gaze targets and interests (both set to dildo) also seem to have stopped working.. not sure what I've done there. When setting the gaze lines used to appear but do not now.
Are you talking about hand jobs? Yes, morphs have no effect during HJ, and so does HandAnimator.

What does "targets and interest set to dildo" mean? Every other interest is set to 0?
First, I need to know what the actual issue is ("not working" is very vague) on top of the missing lines, and then I need to know what you did and what the scene content is to debug this.

Hi Cheesy, recently I am getting an error in some animations while using the latest version of Body Language plugin on a female atom. Only two entries are checked: FillMeUp and TouchMe.

This is very annoying because when this error shows, it floods the log window and it slows down VAM from around 300FPS to 27 FPS.

This error only appears when the male atom is touching the female atom. To get rid of the error continuously showing up, I have to move the atoms apart and reset the animation. When I move the atoms back together to some point, the massive flood of this error reappears. I also created a clean scene and atoms without any other plugins, and this error still appears.

Both atoms are completely naked, there is no cloting present on any of them, except some makeup. I checked multiple atoms and it happens regardless.

The error:

Code:
!> Exception caught: Vagina:Thrust System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CheesyFX.Force.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hi Kaja!
Only two entries are checked: FillMeUp and TouchMe.
You can't disable ReadMyLips. If you can, you are on a very old version.
the male atom is touching the female atom
How does the male "touch" the female? The error tells me that somethings penetrates the vagina, but what is it? His fingers? How many? His nose? Penis?

Last edited:
Hi Kaja!

You can't disable ReadMyLips. If you can, you are on a very old version.

How does the male "touch" the female? The error tells me that somethings penetrates the vagina, but what is it? His fingers? Nose? Penis?
There is no newer version on the hub, but It is disabled. Greyed out, but disabled. I can't remember how I did it. May be using earlier version. I've been using this plugin from the beginning :)

The male atom touches female atom's vagina using his penis (it is inserted). When I move the atom away, so it only barely touches it and when I reset the animation, the error flooding stops (double clicking stop button in the Timeline plugin resets the animation and applies a saved pose). When I move the atom closer again, the flood starts showing up (without starting or resetting the animation).

1726150529331.png

There is no newer version on the hub, but It is disabled. Greyed out, but disabled. I can't remember how I did it. May be using earlier version. I've been using this plugin from the beginning :)

The male atom touches female atom's vagina using his penis (it is inserted). When I move the atom away, so it only barely touches it and when I reset the animation, the error flooding stops (double clicking stop button in the Timeline plugin resets the animation and applies a saved pose). When I move the atom closer again, the flood starts showing up (without starting or resetting the animation).

View attachment 409185
The issue has nothing to do with your timeline animation.

Maybe you created a UserDefaults preset with RML disabled using an older version, in which the toggle was accessible. Try removing/renaming your preset so RML stays enabled. The toggle is not accessible for a reason.
If this doesn't help: You are telling me you get this error whenever a male penetrates the vagina starting from a clean scene? When did this start for you? Please send me an example scene.

Is it possible to create a trigger to recall a specific pose in PoseMe?