BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

this may be due to extraneous morphs since the hand compression has already been adjusted?
extraneous morphs? Don't make her grab through morphs. Those will be skipped/not applied anyway during hand job.

Please answer my question: Does she grab if the hand is in a normal pose? If not, you probably have magnetic set to off, which prevents the thrusting too.

extraneous morphs? Don't make her grab through morphs. Those will be skipped/not applied anyway during hand job.

Please answer my question: Does she grab if the hand is in a normal pose? If not, you probably have magnetic set to off, which prevents the thrusting too.
I moved my hand to the side, reset the default compression values, turned on all the settings for the hand, everything worked, it grabs and works with the hand itself, thanks for the hint and help

by the way, it works very well, the hands themselves squeeze and adjust the position quite accurately, I don’t know how you did it, but you’re a genius.

Now, if only a man had a similar function to grab a girl in a certain place, and working with his head would also come in handy, then in general everything would be just perfect. this would be useful in these poses.

Hi Cheesy, lately I have a strange problem: dialogs and actions stopped working! When I start a new scene from scratch and add a couple of poses, I can add an action (on pose enter), it does the test but it won´t work when I come back to the pose.
I ran a core check, ok, I reloaded the latest version of the plugin in the addonfolder, still does not work anymore.
It worked perfectly in the past and scenes I did in the past still work, but not in new scenes. Any idea what could be causing this ? I don´t get any error messages so no hint from that either...
I'm having a similar experience with new scenes, which is the action status doesn't save and resets after reloading.

Here is the detail of my experience:

1) Add new Pose.
2) Under "Action", link the pose with my desired timeline segment (not using trigger, just the built-in function "Timeline Clip" which was added recently).
3) Update the pose and save.
4) Click on pose, and everything works.
5) Save scene and reload.
6) Click on same pose, but now it doesn't start the TL animation.
7) Goes into Action, now the previous linked TL became blank.

Seems like the Timeline Clip data is not being saved.

I'm having a similar experience with new scenes, which is the action status doesn't save and resets after reloading.

Here is the detail of my experience:

1) Add new Pose.
2) Under "Action", link the pose with my desired timeline segment (not using trigger, just the built-in function "Timeline Clip" which was added recently).
3) Update the pose and save.
4) Click on pose, and everything works.
5) Save scene and reload.
6) Click on same pose, but now it doesn't start the TL animation.
7) Goes into Action, now the previous linked TL became blank.

Seems like the Timeline Clip data is not being saved.
It is saved, but the threaded loading of plugins can cause BL not finding TL. Make sure that at least BL is below TL. This is mandatory but the issue can still occur.
Reloading BL should fix it.

It is saved, but the threaded loading of plugins can cause BL not finding TL. Make sure that at least BL is below TL. This is mandatory but the issue can still occur.
Reloading BL should fix it.
Dear Cheesy, does that mean BL should always be the last plugin ? Thanks !

Dear Cheesy, does that mean BL should always be the last plugin ? Thanks !
Not necessarily the last, but below Timeline. I'll see if I can fix the issue by delaying and retrying stuff multiple times, so it probably doesn't matter from the next version onwards.

It wasn't clear from your original message that you were referring to the timeline clip selection. I though you meant general actions like the OnPoseEnter triggers. That's why I didn't have any meaningful answer.

I've noticed a couple of quirks in BL I find annoying.

If there is a mirror in the scene, the Gaze section of PoseMe enables it, so the character will look in the mirror. The way I use the mirror is to reflect the other side of the action, so it's on the other side of the characters from the normal viewing position. This makes the character look away from the viewer. If I turn off the mirror under Gaze>Performance, and save the pose again, the mirror keeps getting enabled again and again. I can't keep it turned off.

If there's any HJ action in one pose of the scene, then in every other pose, the fingers of that hand can't be posed. Hand Grasp and Fingers Grasp have no effect. The hand seems to be stuck in that "Where's the cock?" position, spread open flat.

Not necessarily the last, but below Timeline. I'll see if I can fix the issue by delaying and retrying stuff multiple times, so it probably doesn't matter from the next version onwards.
Hi again, I did refer to general actions like the OnPoseEnter trigger. O still have some issues there with new scenes and no clue why...

I've noticed a couple of quirks in BL I find annoying.

If there is a mirror in the scene, the Gaze section of PoseMe enables it, so the character will look in the mirror. The way I use the mirror is to reflect the other side of the action, so it's on the other side of the characters from the normal viewing position. This makes the character look away from the viewer. If I turn off the mirror under Gaze>Performance, and save the pose again, the mirror keeps getting enabled again and again. I can't keep it turned off.

If there's any HJ action in one pose of the scene, then in every other pose, the fingers of that hand can't be posed. Hand Grasp and Fingers Grasp have no effect. The hand seems to be stuck in that "Where's the cock?" position, spread open flat.
1. I noticed that too. There's an issue with the obstruction and view angle calculation for virtual targets.
2. Not for me. You've probably set your Hand Control to be JSONParams. BL uses this mode during BJ but switches back to whatever it was before as soon as the HJ ends. This setting isn't stored with BL poses, so once you manually set it to JSONParams it will stay like that through all poses. The HJ will still work but not your traditional hand posing through morphs.
1721756351768.png

Keep in mind that the sides are messed up in the VAM UI (left is right).

@oppai500 Hmm, you're the first one reporting this issue. I know for fact that a lot of people use the OnPose/OnCamEnter triggers. What exactly did you do with them?

Greetings!

!> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Transform].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze+Ass..ctor (CheesyFX.Person person, System.String side) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.RegisterPerson (CheesyFX.Person person, CheesyFX.Gaze gaze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Person.Init (CheesyFX.CapsulePenetrator penetrator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.AddPenetrator (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Transform].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze+Ass..ctor (CheesyFX.Person person, System.String side) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.RegisterPerson (CheesyFX.Person person, CheesyFX.Gaze gaze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Person.Init (CheesyFX.CapsulePenetrator penetrator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.AddPenetrator (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetSceneContent (Boolean init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Renderer:set_enabled (bool)
at CheesyFX.Orifice.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Vagina.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Orifice.set_isPenetrated (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Version 71
Cant handle this error, would be apreciate for any help
PoseMe also dont work for me
BTW probably fount a problem, might be a conflict with Awas.AwasAutoJuice im using on dalily basis.
When deleted from scene, cleared error log, error didnt happen again.
Is there any chance to make them work together ?
Thanks in advance!

I didn't change any hand control settings. Setting it back to Morphs in a non-HJ pose did fix the rest, thanks.

BTW probably fount a problem, might be a conflict with Awas.AwasAutoJuice im using on dalily basis.
When deleted from scene, cleared error log, error didnt happen again.
Is there any chance to make them work together ?
Thanks in advance!
I don't use that plugin. Based on the picture it seems that it adds some custom colliders (triggers) to the female. This has great conflict potential because it messes up what I get when I serch for things - like in your case - a native collider on the ass of the model.
I don't think I want to start adding exceptions for edits made by arbitrary 3rd party plugins, especially if I don't use them.

I didn't change any hand control settings. Setting it back to Morphs in a non-HJ pose did fix the rest, thanks.
If you did not set this manually, you probably had an error during HJ which prevented BL to restore the setting afterwards. Or you deleted the plugin during HJ. I'm not sure if I handled that case specifically.

@oppai500 Hmm, you're the first one reporting this issue. I know for fact that a lot of people use the OnPose/OnCamEnter triggers. What exactly did you do with them?
Hi! I took Ghostwalden´s hotel room, added a female and a male character and let them have a conversation with the dialogue option, then added action triggers clothing-load preset with path, the new clothing doesn´t load and there are no dialogues. I tried person-geometry-trigger clothing on/off, no action, i.e. clothing stays on. I checked if there are any plugins BL might not like, but there is nothing, very strange. Reloading the scene or the plugin did not help.
I did a new scene with no hotel room and it worked again. Then I tried a different CUA environment, again no dialogue and no action.

Last edited:
Hi! I took Ghostwalden´s hotel room, added a female and a male character and let them have a conversation with the dialogue option, then added action triggers clothing-load preset with path, the new clothing doesn´t load and there are no dialogues. I tried person-geometry-trigger clothing on/off, no action, i.e. clothing stays on. I checked if there are any plugins BL might not like, but there is nothing, very strange. Reloading the scene or the plugin did not help.
I did a new scene with no hotel room and it worked again. Then I tried a different CUA environment, again no dialogue and no action.
First, does the trigger work if you press "Test"?
Where did you add the clothing trigger? OnPoseEnter or OnDialogEnter?
The triggers are in no way tied to an arbitrary CUA you might have in your scene or not.

First, does the trigger work if you press "Test"?
Where did you add the clothing trigger? OnPoseEnter or OnDialogEnter?
The triggers are in no way tied to an arbitrary CUA you might have in your scene or not.
Yes, strangely the trigger works if I press "Test". The clothing trigger is added OnPoseEnter. The dialogues do not work for scene or camera load.

Yes, strangely the trigger works if I press "Test". The clothing trigger is added OnPoseEnter. The dialogues do not work for scene or camera load.
Not sure what you're doing wrong. I just tested and everything works alright for me, even after reloading (and for others as I said).

Thank you any
Not sure what you're doing wrong. I just tested and everything works alright for me, even after reloading (and for others as
Thank you anyway. If I find out what caused it, I let you know. Looking forward to the next update, maybe it is gone with that.

I think I know what the issue with the hands is. If you save the scene in the HJ pose, then exit Vam, the next time you load up the scene, the hand is stuck in the find the cock pose. If you save the scene in a different pose, with the hand control set to Morphs, then everything's fine. Maybe what's happening is the plugin has to set it to JSONParams on HJ pose enter, but it wants to put it back the way it was before. If it was in JSONParams mode before, it's stuck.

I created a 0 pose where she's just standing there admiring his tool. Saving the scene in that pose made the others work OK.

I think I know what the issue with the hands is. If you save the scene in the HJ pose, then exit Vam, the next time you load up the scene, the hand is stuck in the find the cock pose. If you save the scene in a different pose, with the hand control set to Morphs, then everything's fine. Maybe what's happening is the plugin has to set it to JSONParams on HJ pose enter, but it wants to put it back the way it was before. If it was in JSONParams mode before, it's stuck.

I created a 0 pose where she's just standing there admiring his tool. Saving the scene in that pose made the others work OK.
Thanks! Yes, that's definitely the case. The scene saves the setting as it is. Not sure if I want to revert it and exit HJ uppon scene saving. Better save in a non HJ pose.
I could also revert to "Morphs" on exit no matter what the setting was before. This would be even easier to do as I wouldn't had to cache it. But some people might use the JSON mode to drive their fingers via timeline.

Last edited:
Yeah, now that I know, and it's on record here, having a non-contact 0 pose makes sense.

I've also noticed that I can't turn off the Cleavage options. They keep getting re-enabled. I'd really like to be able to turn something off and have it stay off.

Yeah, now that I know, and it's on record here, having a non-contact 0 pose makes sense.

I've also noticed that I can't turn off the Cleavage options. They keep getting re-enabled. I'd really like to be able to turn something off and have it stay off.
Those settings are (re)stored with each pose. Update it after changing.