• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

I open a scene and click T to see all atoms and it doesn't let you see the code/setup on buttons or modify or move them.
My buttons aren't atoms. You cannot modify them from anywhere except the plugin UI.

There already is a plugin that lets you set up custom buttons attached to the screen. I see no point in recreating it.

Elbows and knees aren't valid targets, but thighs and shins are.

Adjust the interests.
I was exaggerating. The interests thing is still confusing. My one model is the only person in the scene. I want her to look around but always come back to the players face most. I make passthrough scenes and having her looking around is good but all the ever does is target 20 items on herself. In the drop down under interests there is only her and camera rig. I choose her and moved all the sliders to zero. But then she doesn't look around the room/environment at all.

Should all my models be names Person? Since the drop down shows a model name if I change to a different look mid session do the interests still stay the same since the name is different?

Thanks.

I was exaggerating. The interests thing is still confusing. My one model is the only person in the scene. I want her to look around but always come back to the players face most. I make passthrough scenes and having her looking around is good but all the ever does is target 20 items on herself. In the drop down under interests there is only her and camera rig. I choose her and moved all the sliders to zero. But then she doesn't look around the room/environment at all.

Should all my models be names Person? Since the drop down shows a model name if I change to a different look mid session do the interests still stay the same since the name is different?

Thanks.
She doesn't look around into empty space. She can only look at native targets (bodies, toys, player) or additional targets you have set up. To have her inspect the room you had to set up an environment target with objects she can look at. But that obviously isn't wanted in your passthrough scenario.

She doesn't look around into empty space. She can only look at native targets (bodies, toys, player) or additional targets you have set up. To have her inspect the room you had to set up an environment target with objects she can look at. But that obviously isn't wanted in your passthrough scenario.
I guess I could set empty targets and cycle those. I cant get her to stop looking at my hands tho and I have touch reaction off. Her head gets all out of whack when my hand is close to it and shes trying to look at it lol.

I guess I could set empty targets and cycle those. I cant get her to stop looking at my hands tho and I have touch reaction off. Her head gets all out of whack when my hand is close to it and shes trying to look at it lol.
No, only targets with a mesh are valid. The empty isn't.

Set VRHand interest to 0 under [CameraRig].

Hello, this script is very useful to me, but I always feel that it lacks an action function, which is kissing. Therefore, I hope you can update the kissing function here. Perhaps you can update it to a paid script because there is a lack of stable and useful kissing scripts in the VAM community now.

Has anybody tried to use PoseMe Poses+Timeline animations,bcs it's not working for me.Each pose jsut overwrites one another,and timeline animation too.
I didint expirienced this issue in older versions,before movement and gaze update

Hello, this script is very useful to me, but I always feel that it lacks an action function, which is kissing. Therefore, I hope you can update the kissing function here. Perhaps you can update it to a paid script because there is a lack of stable and useful kissing scripts in the VAM community now.
Silver Kiss on the hub

Back
Top Bottom