• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Bugs:
  • Pose miniatures disappear when GUI is hidden (in my case F1 hides VAM GUI and var browser GUI)
  • Moving in desktop mode with var browser enables corrupts orientation of var browser
All lates IAmFox scenes show the same behaviour.
1. By design. Pressing F1 should hide everything obstructing the view.
2. I don't follow. I have no problems when moving with the browser being open.

I'm not responsible for @IAmAFox's scenes.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v71

1. Improved @Acid Bubbles timeline support
    • You can assign a clip to each pose and cam. Stop / Play is handled automatically. No need to set up triggers.
    • Timeline is automatically locked while applying a pose to prevent overriding keyframes.
    • Important for cam clips: Set "Preserve loops / length" in timeline to false. This is needed to get smooth transitions on cam changes. If you don't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey buddy, I absolutely adore this plugin and am so uplifted every time I see an update really makes my day. Anywho I was wondering is there a way to trigger an action on level changes like there is with the pose changes? I'd like to make it where she's wearing some clothes on one level and less on others just wondering
Thanks for all your amazing and hard work

Today I encountered such a problem, the plugin was completely broken, switching poses stopped working and the animation didn’t help, no reloading the plugin, no rebooting vam. It turned out that the problem arose in the last pose that I created, I deleted it, saved the scene, loaded it and saved it with a new pose, this solved the problem. maybe this will help someone.

Hi! I love this plugin! It's the greatest addition to the site so far, thank you for sharing!
I wanted to ask how would I set up a male moan for the fillmeup triggers for Vammoan on the guy? I tried doing the Proximity Enter/Exit and the Speed/Depth Triggers but I don't think I'm doing something right :(

Is there any way you could expand on how you would use this new timeline integration? My scenes use Body Language and my newest one lets users switch from a premade loop to a freestyle. Are the changes useful for this?
I guess with freestyle you mean using my forces: Create a duplicate of the pose. Trigger your loop with the first (forces disabled). Enable the forces on the second. You could#ve done this before, but it's easier now.

Hey buddy, I absolutely adore this plugin and am so uplifted every time I see an update really makes my day. Anywho I was wondering is there a way to trigger an action on level changes like there is with the pose changes? I'd like to make it where she's wearing some clothes on one level and less on others just wondering
Thanks for all your amazing and hard work
Thank you :)
I'd trigger the action with the first pose of the level. If you use the level buttons you'll always start from there.

Hi! I love this plugin! It's the greatest addition to the site so far, thank you for sharing!
I wanted to ask how would I set up a male moan for the fillmeup triggers for Vammoan on the guy? I tried doing the Proximity Enter/Exit and the Speed/Depth Triggers but I don't think I'm doing something right :(
Thanks a lot, Sundae :)
I'm not sure what you want to achieve. Do you want to fire a single moan on a certain condition? If not, I'd just put VAMMoan on auto. If you want you can trigger the orgasm level with the male orgasm trigger found in ReadMyLips/Males.

Thanks a lot, Sundae :)
I'm not sure what you want to achieve. Do you want to fire a single moan on a certain condition? If not, I'd just put VAMMoan on auto. If you want you can trigger the orgasm level with the male orgasm trigger found in ReadMyLips/Males.
Mmm I'm not sure how to explain but like how the female moans differentiate, is that available to do with the males? Like different moans with each thrust? I'm sorry, I hope I'm explaining this good.

For some reason the "gaze" is a bug for me. It makes the head jolt at random times. looking at what it's targeting It doesn't switch or anything. I am going to see if I can reproduce in a different scene first. I shall report back later.
After deleted and starting the plugin I get this error.
!> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CheesyFX.Gaze+GazeTarget].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.ChooseTarget () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.SelectRandomTarget () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.SelectRandomTargets () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

After deleted and starting the plugin I get this error.
What does this mean? I don't understand. Please tell me exactly what contents you have in your scene (persons, toys, toggled on/off in VAM itself?) and what you have set up in the options (targets, again, are they on or off?).

Mmm I'm not sure how to explain but like how the female moans differentiate, is that available to do with the males? Like different moans with each thrust? I'm sorry, I hope I'm explaining this good.
You could add a depth trigger to fire a male moan whenever a certain threshold is overshot. The sophisticated moaning algorithm of the female isn't available for the males though.

First off, want to state how amazing this plug-in is and that I really don't know how much I'd still be toying with VAM without it.

That being said, I do have feedback (or a request) for Gaze.
1) Please consider adding Chest as target if possible. (Sometimes a guy simply wants a look at that cleavage and don't want to pick a side)
2) If possible, can a Gaze: Overhead setting be added by chance? Just a simple way to tilt the head back during intercourse without the need for an external setting?

I still haven't toyed with Movements yet and I'm sure I have so much more to learn about Body Language.

Again, thanks for sharing your work and know that it is greatly appreciated on this end. Looking forward to your future work.

What does this mean? I don't understand. Please tell me exactly what contents you have in your scene (persons, toys, toggled on/off in VAM itself?) and what you have set up in the options (targets, again, are they on or off?).
scene as 2 characters, one male and 1 female the females head jolts unnaturally. My settings are all normal, only change to gaze was "Player" interest zero, while leaving Person2 at normal.
I tried to "reload" and "delete" the plugin and when I do it gave me this error.
Even removing the plugin totally deleted it, Re-putting the plugin back on gave me this error again. It also pops up if I change poses too.
I haven't tried it on a different scene yet to see if I can recreate the issue.

scene as 2 characters, one male and 1 female the females head jolts unnaturally. My settings are all normal, only change to gaze was "Player" interest zero, while leaving Person2 at normal.
I tried to "reload" and "delete" the plugin and when I do it gave me this error.
Even removing the plugin totally deleted it, Re-putting the plugin back on gave me this error again. It also pops up if I change poses too.
I haven't tried it on a different scene yet to see if I can recreate the issue.
Please try on the default scene and add content from there. Maybe there's something conflicting in your scene. E.g. AcidBbbles Gaze, although this shouldn't produce an error.

First off, want to state how amazing this plug-in is and that I really don't know how much I'd still be toying with VAM without it.

That being said, I do have feedback (or a request) for Gaze.
1) Please consider adding Chest as target if possible. (Sometimes a guy simply wants a look at that cleavage and don't want to pick a side)
2) If possible, can a Gaze: Overhead setting be added by chance? Just a simple way to tilt the head back during intercourse without the need for an external setting?

I still haven't toyed with Movements yet and I'm sure I have so much more to learn about Body Language.

Again, thanks for sharing your work and know that it is greatly appreciated on this end. Looking forward to your future work.
Thanks for the kind words Lamant. I'm glad you find it useful :)
1. Maybe. I have to see if there are suitable colliders to look at. I don't want it to be artificial.
2. She will tilt the head on orgasm. If you want it to be constantly tilted either adjust the head controller to set the general view direction or add a constant x-torque on the head (movement).

Thanks for all your hard work on this plugin...just keeps getting better 👍...Can someone please tell me why the dildo goes to full spring strength when I load the plugin...

2. She will tilt the head on orgasm. If you want it to be constantly tilted either adjust the head controller to set the general view direction or add a constant x-torque on the head (movement).

Thanks for the reply and consideration. I think I worded it in confusing manner. "Occasionally gaze overhead" - not looking for anything constant. I'll see if I can remedy without Timeline, but wasn't thinking constant tilt back.

Hey CheesyFX.

Thank you for this amazing free plugin.

Something ain't right with facial expressions tho. Ahegao/orgasm is fine/great, but casual facial expressions gets messed up/distorted.

Maybe it's only for me, if restart plugin, it becomes normal, but eventually after awhile it becomes bad looking again.

Hey CheesyFX.

Thank you for this amazing free plugin.

Something ain't right with facial expressions tho. Ahegao/orgasm is fine/great, but casual facial expressions gets messed up/distorted.

Maybe it's only for me, if restart plugin, it becomes normal, but eventually after awhile it becomes bad looking again.
Hey,
do you have any other expression tools running? Or expressions baked into timeline?

Thanks for all your hard work on this plugin...just keeps getting better 👍...Can someone please tell me why the dildo goes to full spring strength when I load the plugin...
It goes to full once it's close to the crotch. Soft dildos can't enter, at least for me.