• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

The thrusting is always smooth, no matter the settings.

Twitching is caused by the male almost poping out. In this case the direction is reversed instantly to avoid that. Use a larger dick or put it further in.
Alternatively, uncheck "Prevent PopOut". But do this on your own risk.
so that's the problem it turns out need a bigger dick :)
but it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing, not everyone has a half-meter penis :)

in the gaze tab is there anyway to stop the female atom from looking at the playerface?
Yes, set this to 0.
1718532225448.png

Hi @CheesyFX, unfortunately your plug-in doesn't work for me anymore. I tried different things, hard reset, new start, removing all other plug-ins. I still ending up with BL not working. HA and Shakieit works though. I get this constant error message: "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at CheesyFXFillMeUp.Update () [0x0000] in <filename unknown>;0" and when I click on the settings in person atom everything is empty.

Do have any idea what could cause it to break not working?

Edit: I tried BL v57 and it works somehow but not all.
Edit II: The thick boxes of FillMeUp and ReadyMyLips are greyed out and I can't even uncheck.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi @CheesyFX, unfortunately your plug-in doesn't work for me anymore. I tried different things, hard reset, new start, removing all other plug-ins. I still ending up with BL not working. HA and Shakieit works though. I get this constant error message: "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at CheesyFXFillMeUp.Update () [0x0000] in <filename unknown>;0" and when I click on the settings in person atom everything is empty.

Do have any idea what could cause it to break not working?

Edit: I tried BL v57 and it works somehow but not all.
Edit II: The thick boxes of FillMeUp and ReadyMyLips are greyed out and I can't even uncheck.
Looks like you tried to install it on a male while it was already present on a female. BL is female only.

If that's not the case, please explain all your steps in detail, starting from an empty or the default scene.

Before I say ANYTHING. FANTASTIC plugin seriously. I load into every scene without question.

Although lately I've been having this small issue where when I go into the gaze tab and ask my person to look at the other person they just don't(they continue to look at me) I press on remove random target thing at the bottom and then I press on focus about 10-20 times and that's when the person starts looking at the target i selected.(not forever either just for a set limit of time)

Am I being stupid?
I'm new to vam and your plugin so this might literally be a toggle I'm not aware of

I feel like asking for anything extra at this point borders on rude, but has there been any thought or confirmation regarding a "KissMe" addition to BodyLanguage?

No doubt this has already been asked but with 43 pages of discussion I was kinda' loathe to try digging up any potential prior inquiries. I've used SilverKiss in the past but it feels a little lacking and doesn't quite deactivate properly without full plug-in removal.

Like I said already, feels greedy AF to even ask when BL is already so amazing, but figured I would regardless. Thanks as always for your tireless efforts at making VaM better and better. You serious creator types have just done so much for this software; it's unrecognizable from the way it used to be 6-7 years ago, no longer some VR novelty but now a full-on addiction >_>;;

How does the orgasm counter work? I noticed that after I made the female climax 2 times the orgasm counter returned to zero. Is this intentional?

I have an issue with PoseMe where I have deleted the pose and camera but on re-loading/re-applying the plugin it seems to restore it? Anyway to definitely delete poses?

I have a repeatable bug with scenes that load Bodylanguage with X-ray enabled by default. When I open such a scene and disable X-ray it ends up disabling my entire UI, breaking it and forcing me to restart VAM.

Hello, Cheesy. Thank you for your plugins. I encountered an unpleasant bug. I am using your plugin in conjunction with Timeline. In new versions something happened with applying poses in PoseMe or triggering events, I'm not entirely sure. I recorded a video with an empty default scene, hoping it will make it clearer. I made 2 animations, stop animations in On Pose Exit and start them in On Pose Enter - the result is in the video. Interestingly, old scenes where there are saved poses already - work fine, there is no such problem. I forgot to show the Error Log, but it's empty, no warnings.
At first, I thought something was broken in my scenes, but the bug is reproducible even in an empty scene. Let me know if you need any more information.

Before I say ANYTHING. FANTASTIC plugin seriously. I load into every scene without question.

Although lately I've been having this small issue where when I go into the gaze tab and ask my person to look at the other person they just don't(they continue to look at me) I press on remove random target thing at the bottom and then I press on focus about 10-20 times and that's when the person starts looking at the target i selected.(not forever either just for a set limit of time)

Am I being stupid?
I'm new to vam and your plugin so this might literally be a toggle I'm not aware of
Thanks! Glad you find it useful :)

The problem may be that the fallback target is the player, regardless of the setting or focus prompt. If nothing else is in view and unobstructed they will look at you. @qdaro

How does the orgasm counter work? I noticed that after I made the female climax 2 times the orgasm counter returned to zero. Is this intentional?
Yes. Orgasms are recoverd one by one each time the "Orgasm Recover Time" has passed. Each unrecovered orgasm will make it harder for her to cum again.

I have a repeatable bug with scenes that load Bodylanguage with X-ray enabled by default. When I open such a scene and disable X-ray it ends up disabling my entire UI, breaking it and forcing me to restart VAM.
Every scene of mine has xray enabled and I never experienced this issue.
Disappearing UI is a known interference between PostMagic and the DoF of FocusOnMe because PostMagic doesn't remove it's stuff on disable/remove.

Try pressing "m" twice. This brings it back sometimes. But if you leave a scene with PostMagic you should restart VAM imo.

Hello, Cheesy. Thank you for your plugins. I encountered an unpleasant bug. I am using your plugin in conjunction with Timeline. In new versions something happened with applying poses in PoseMe or triggering events, I'm not entirely sure. I recorded a video with an empty default scene, hoping it will make it clearer. I made 2 animations, stop animations in On Pose Exit and start them in On Pose Enter - the result is in the video. Interestingly, old scenes where there are saved poses already - work fine, there is no such problem. I forgot to show the Error Log, but it's empty, no warnings.
At first, I thought something was broken in my scenes, but the bug is reproducible even in an empty scene. Let me know if you need any more information.

View attachment 379565
Hey!

First, the pose exit trigger is not fired if you reapply the same pose like you did in the beginning. That's why your animation didn't stop. I'd use "Stop" and "Play" both on pose enter.
This could also fix your other issues.

If you post another video please don't press the buttons randomly in rapid succession. I need to see what's going on without a secondary action being played immediately.

Hey!

First, the pose exit trigger is not fired if you reapply the same pose like you did in the beginning. That's why your animation didn't stop. I'd use "Stop" and "Play" both on pose enter.
This could also fix your other issues.

If you post another video please don't press the buttons randomly in rapid succession. I need to see what's going on without a secondary action being played immediately.

Sorry, I just didn't want to make the video too long 😅. Here is another one, where I stop the animations in both on pose enter and exit, timeline is locked, but the poses still sometimes break.

Edit: I've just tested older scenes, they work fine, but when I add new poses to this scene, the new ones break like in the video. By "older" I mean approximately before Gaze update.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just didn't want to make the video too long 😅. Here is another one, where I stop the animations in both on pose enter and exit, timeline is locked, but the poses still sometimes break

View attachment 379597
I have an idea what could cause this. Newer versions of BL apply the pose essentially twice to prevent parented controllers from being fucked up. This happens after the OnEnter triggers fire and mess up the timeline anim that is already playing.
I'll postpone the triggers until everything is ready with the next version. This should help.

Thanks for reporting (y)

Dear Cheesy, is there a chance that you could add to save an expression in the pose, i.e. the facial morps from scene to scene ?

Hello Cheesy, i wanted to ask you if there is anyway to move extracted poses with 2 persons easily or do i need to move the person one by one? and how exactly does the random movement in PoseMe work? are there any sliders or options what movements will be done at the targeted node?
Btw this plugin is really what virtamate needed thank you

Hello Cheesy, i wanted to ask you if there is anyway to move extracted poses with 2 persons easily or do i need to move the person one by one? and how exactly does the random movement in PoseMe work? are there any sliders or options what movements will be done at the targeted node?
Btw this plugin is really what virtamate needed thank you
Hey,
yeah, just move the female and reapply the pose with "Restore Root" toggled off. See here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/bodylanguage.38208/updates?page=3#resource-update-59462

Do you mean the idles? If so, got to the pose tab and press "Configure Idles" to get to the settings.

Dear Cheesy, is there a chance that you could add to save an expression in the pose, i.e. the facial morps from scene to scene ?
No, this is not planed. I don't want my poses to include facial morphs because
1. It's hard to tell which active morphs actually are expressions due to bad labelling of custon morphs
2. Possible reference issues when you share the pose
3. People will include all sorts of unwanted morphs.
4. BL has auto expressions.

No, this is not planed. I don't want my poses to include facial morphs because
1. It's hard to tell which active morphs actually are expressions due to bad labelling of custon morphs
2. Possible reference issues when you share the pose
3. People will include all sorts of unwanted morphs.
4. BL has auto expressions.
Oh, I see. Thank you for the explanation and keep up the excellent work !

Bugs:
  • Pose miniatures disappear when GUI is hidden (in my case F1 hides VAM GUI and var browser GUI)
  • Moving in desktop mode with var browser enables corrupts orientation of var browser
All lates IAmFox scenes show the same behaviour.