• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

the characters are still visible, arrow controls don't work
unknown_2024.06.13-22.45.png

for some reason importing poses doesn’t work, I click import poses and nothing happens

and on the previous version

Last edited:
and here’s another request, please make it possible to save orgasm settings in me lips, I enter a lot of parameters there, and when updating I need to do everything all over again

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v68: Circular/Elliptical Movements

Now you can add circular (or elliptical) movements to the poses.
Explanations (please read!)
  • Excentricity:
    Ranges from -1 to 1 & measures how elliptical the movement is. Zero means circular. If it's greater than 0 the circle is squished in one direction, if it's lower than 0 the circle is squshed in the other direction. +-1 lead to to a linear movement (flattened circle).
  • Direction:
    • "Speed" can be set to a negative value, leading to a rotation in the other direction...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, I'm almost finished, I'll post it soon. I spent a very long time setting up the animation parameters for each pose, but to be honest, I don’t really like the result. When I post my work, will you help me with the settings and (fill me up)? I would like to see how you do this, at least a couple of examples?

hi, I'm almost finished, I'll post it soon. I spent a very long time setting up the animation parameters for each pose, but to be honest, I don’t really like the result. When I post my work, will you help me with the settings and (fill me up)? I would like to see how you do this, at least a couple of examples?
Yeah I can have a look.

Hey! I'm using Pose and Movements to try and create a natural idle head rotation but at the moment it is quite robotic. Any advice of good setting to use?

Last time I dropped by I was infuriated by having spend hours trying to make any thing work. I am glad to say I recently gave it another try and with the combination of numerous improvements + scenes demoing it I am now of the opinion that this it the best contribution that has been made to VAM in years and that the creator made us all an incredible gift. So I am happy to eat my previous words and slow clap. I especially appreciate the general design on "how to make scenes" which I find a massive improvement on what was existing but many other details are well thought out.

Last time I dropped by I was infuriated by having spend hours trying to make any thing work. I am glad to say I recently gave it another try and with the combination of numerous improvements + scenes demoing it I am now of the opinion that this it the best contribution that has been made to VAM in years and that the creator made us all an incredible gift. So I am happy to eat my previous words and slow clap. I especially appreciate the general design on "how to make scenes" which I find a massive improvement on what was existing but many other details are well thought out.
in general this is true, but even now that I have enough experience with the plugin, setting up animations is still quite difficult for me.

Hey! I'm using Pose and Movements to try and create a natural idle head rotation but at the moment it is quite robotic. Any advice of good setting to use?
The head should be either driven by the Gaze system (recommended) or by enabling and setting up Idles on the pose. I wouldn't use the movements for that.

in general this is true, but even now that I have enough experience with the plugin, setting up animations is still quite difficult for me.
I cannot imagine anything easier than this. For me it's literally "put it in" and "adjust 1-3 parameters". Animation done.
You are free to use timeline and set up multiple clips to achieve this level of randomness.

I cannot imagine anything easier than this. For me it's literally "put it in" and "adjust 1-3 parameters". Animation done.
You are free to use timeline and set up multiple clips to achieve this level of randomness.
I'm probably just tired of it, but in general it's true, this plugin simplifies everything a lot

Last edited:
but what are you talking about 3 parameters the characters twitch, it doesn’t look very good I like smoothness in movement
The thrusting is always smooth, no matter the settings.

Twitching is caused by the male almost poping out. In this case the direction is reversed instantly to avoid that. Use a larger dick or put it further in.
Alternatively, uncheck "Prevent PopOut". But do this on your own risk.

Last edited: