BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

probably if all else fails, then I’ll just post a few poses from time to time, maybe once a month
I'd really like to post some scenes and poses too, but I'm constantly distracted by error reports, requests or ideas I have for myself :(

Separately, I would like to say a few words about simpler movement settings. yes all these options in fill me up work well but not in all poses, I just spent an hour and a half setting up this pose and am still not happy with the result, and if you saw my new scene there in 3 poses, it was also much easier use the animation template, I liked the randomness plugin and the animation quality is honestly better, so a lot of the settings options are just not needed for most poses, it makes things too complicated and at the same time makes the desired animation hard to achieve. I would make 2 separate menus with simple and advanced settings, so that all these parameters could be configured in a simpler menu such as autotrust for example
unknown_2024.06.12-13.57_1.png unknown_2024.06.08-05.11.png

Last edited:
Separately, I would like to say a few words about simpler movement settings. yes all these options in fill me up work well but not in all poses, I just spent an hour and a half setting up this pose and am still not happy with the result, and if you saw my new scene there in 3 poses, it was also much easier use the animation template, I liked the randomness plugin and the animation quality is honestly better, so a lot of the settings options are just not needed for most poses, it makes things too complicated and at the same time makes the desired animation hard to achieve. I would make 2 separate menus with simple and advanced settings, so that all these parameters could be configured in a simpler menu such as autotrust for example
View attachment 377142 View attachment 377143
I dare to respectfully disagree. BL was a game changer. FOr setting up poses I recommend a combination of Ruvik´s PosingHelper and MacGruber´s PowerHandler. Together with BL doing poses and saving them is as simple as HS2. I enjoy trying out all of BLs functions.

@Cheesy: Could you include CUA posing in the save system, so that I can select CUAs whose location change is saved from one scene to the next ?

View attachment 377142 View attachment 377143
How should I know what "simple" settings one would like?
The most useful ones, maybe? Like deeper, faster, harder or faster in than out?

Well, that's precisely what Amplitude, Period, Quickness and Period Ratio do.

How should I know what "simple" settings one would like?
The most useful ones, maybe? Like deeper, faster, harder or faster in than out?

Well, that's precisely what Amplitude, Period, Quickness and Period Ratio do.
Cheesy, you are doing a fantastic job and I am very grateful for all you made possible.

@oppai500 Thanks a lot my firend :)

About the CUAs: This was requested many times but I'm not too sure about it's consequences and technical hurdles.
1. People might start using CUAs in subscenes
2. Shared poses won't work if the user doesn't have the cua
3. No way for me to auto match the stored CUA to the right one on extraction if you have multiple other CUAs in the scene.
4. Cuas need time to load, which can mess up things on scene load.

@oppai500 Thanks a lot my firend :)

About the CUAs: This was requested many times but I'm not too sure about it's consequences and technical hurdles.
1. People might start using CUAs in subscenes
2. Shared poses won't work if the user doesn't have the cua
3. No way for me to auto match the stored CUA to the right one on extraction if you have multiple other CUAs in the scene.
4. Cuas need time to load, which can mess up things on scene load.
Ok, thanks for the explanation. Next question: tongue control ?

Amazing work! One question: I´ve created a lot of spanking triggers on "touch me" that increases alpha decals for a redness realism but when I try to "save preset" no luck, none of the triggers are saved. I have to use the "Save Plugging's" from VAM to have it saved but is hard to move all this work to a new version. Any tips?

Amazing work! One question: I´ve created a lot of spanking triggers on "touch me" that increases alpha decals for a redness realism but when I try to "save preset" no luck, none of the triggers are saved. I have to use the "Save Plugging's" from VAM to have it saved but is hard to move all this work to a new version. Any tips?
No, triggers are not stored with the presets becasue they rely on external scene content. My plugin suite auto updates BL on scene load without loosing the triggers. I'd try that.

I dare to respectfully disagree. BL was a game changer. FOr setting up poses I recommend a combination of Ruvik´s PosingHelper and MacGruber´s PowerHandler. Together with BL doing poses and saving them is as simple as HS2. I enjoy trying out all of BLs functions.

@Cheesy: Could you include CUA posing in the save system, so that I can select CUAs whose location change is saved from one scene to the next ?
cua pose? I don’t know what it is, but if you want to change the position in the scene, I left a grap point with my help and I move the poses because they are all from different scenes of mine

Thanks for the advice, but I’ve long been accustomed to doing everything without the help of helper plugins; I configure all morphs manually.
and what is BL?

I absolutley love orgasm and cum with fluids option for males,would love to see some fluid squirting option for a female as well.Curently I'm just combining BL's orgasm and Fluid editor for female squirting with a button trigger

I absolutley love orgasm and cum with fluids option for males,would love to see some fluid squirting option for a female as well.Curently I'm just combining BL's orgasm and Fluid editor for female squirting with a button trigger
Thing is I don't like female squrting. So my motivation is rather low.

Thank you for your help, I just don’t know English well and many things are not obvious to me.
Sure, but I'd leave them alone if they are not clear. Or at least put them back to the original state after testing :)

Here's another suggestion: I'm currently trying to make a system so that after the finish the characters will naturally slow down and stop; this would be useful as a standalone feature for a specific pose, and I made such a system in my new scene. only there I have only 11 poses and for each I made a separate function, but doing this for 60 poses is damn difficult

Here's another suggestion: I'm currently trying to make a system so that after the finish the characters will naturally slow down and stop; this would be useful as a standalone feature for a specific pose, and I made such a system in my new scene. only there I have only 11 poses and for each I made a separate function, but doing this for 60 poses is damn difficult
Just load a force preset with everything off on orgasm.