BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

So I had this wird bug-or at least I think so,when gaze suddenly just stopped working,reloading the scene wasnt helping,only full plugin reload.The only things I did in the scene before this happened was deleting segments from Timeline and deleting ui buttons with their triggers(turning on-off PoseMe was one of the triggers)

Last edited:
So I had this wird bug-or at least I think so,when gaze suddenly just stopped working,reloading the scene wasnt helping,only full plugin reload.The only things I did in the scene before this happened was deleting segments from Timeline and deleting ui buttons with their triggers
First, reloading the scene does reload the plugin.
The fact that it works after reloading BL while in the scene tells me that the issue is caused by something done by your scene, probably a trigger.
The eye control has to be like this:
1717846584637.png

And you are not allowed to change things here after BL is loaded, either manually or through triggers. Else the gaze breaks.

Yes. Besides complaining about the nomenclature you only said

and

So very vague and nothing I could work with at all. Thanks for waisting my time.
It's a waste of time because you lack the ability to take any criticism. You could make your stuff work better.

Instead of bitching about your hurt feelings because not everyone posted a literary handjob telling you that your wonky plugin definitely doesn't lack basic features you could have literally just said: "Could you tell me what you disabled and why?"

You specifically need to ask that question because you've shown over dozens of pages the inability to recognize valid complaints or criticism and have deflected and dismissed multiple people and so unless you specifically request it shouldn't expect anyone to volunteer the time it takes to make a long thorough accounting of your shit.

Right now in my view you're the Apple of plugin creators, everyone just keeps "holding it wrong."

what the hell is this?? what are you, cheesy's fucking professor? the community is blessed to have a modder on their 60+ version of a widely used plugin they develop FOR FREE, and you are in here like someone owes you something. you showed up cranky and are still cranky, and you seem to have been determined to lecture/flat-out whine from the start.

nowhere in your messages have you ever asked for help. there's a discord that's an additional resource that you probably didn't even know about. you're too busy writing essay lectures to actually engage in anything productive. of course people don't like when folks come at them with attitude for no damn reason. and for the record? just about everything you've said is totally subjective and based on your experience—half of it sounds like you're breaking things yourself.

this is a pretty small community. if you insist on being a dick, you're not going to get very far here.

edit: it's so fucking goofy that you're telling cheesy he should have inquired about what you disable when YOU commented first and could have volunteered the information. and you've nitpicked dozens of pages of his posts? i just... wow.

It's a waste of time because you lack the ability to take any criticism. You could make your stuff work better.

Instead of bitching about your hurt feelings because not everyone posted a literary handjob telling you that your wonky plugin definitely doesn't lack basic features you could have literally just said: "Could you tell me what you disabled and why?"

You specifically need to ask that question because you've shown over dozens of pages the inability to recognize valid complaints or criticism and have deflected and dismissed multiple people and so unless you specifically request it shouldn't expect anyone to volunteer the time it takes to make a long thorough accounting of your shit.

Right now in my view you're the Apple of plugin creators, everyone just keeps "holding it wrong."
I think you should step back a notch. You're getting rather personal.

If you have further technical questions feel free to ask. But please try to be precise this time.

I consider this conversation done now.

So bit of confusion here, using latest version, experimenting with the Movement tab under PoseMe.

The automatic slapping and caressing is great, auto parent is really cool. Working fine.

That is, until I switch to a new pose. It seems the Movement tab applies to all poses, which would be fine if I wanted to make simple variations of the same pose, but not a different pose where the hands are placed in other locations.

Is this intended behavior? Or am I missing something.

Okay, so sort of update, I figured out the check boxes for different poses. I got the slapping to stop, but the hands are still moving around when they shouldn't be.

Eg, pose 1, the male's hands are set to caress, in pose 2 the male's hands are flat on a surface, but still caressing with the box unchecked.
Might be a bug.

Last edited:
So bit of confusion here, using latest version, experimenting with the Movement tab under PoseMe.

The automatic slapping and caressing is great, auto parent is really cool. Working fine.

That is, until I switch to a new pose. It seems the Movement tab applies to all poses, which would be fine if I wanted to make simple variations of the same pose, but not a different pose where the hands are placed in other locations.

Is this intended behavior? Or am I missing something.

Okay, so sort of update, I figured out the check boxes for different poses. I got the slapping to stop, but the hands are still moving around when they shouldn't be.

Eg, pose 1, the male's hands are set to caress, in pose 2 the male's hands are flat on a surface, but still caressing with the box unchecked.
Might be a bug.
Not exactly sure what you mean. Your explanation sounds more like you meant "create a new pose" instead of "switching to another one".
1717955776650.png

This is the UI item that represents the slap & caress component added to the current pose.
1. If you switch (not create) to another pose it will disappear, as it's part of the pose. The slap will not be played anymore.
2. The checkmark disables it (temporarily)
3. If you want to permanently remove it from the pose use the "X" instead.
(4. The "P" toggles persons, the "L" the sides and the big button ("Person") brings you to the detailed setup. Just in case you didn't know that)

Now, assuming your problem occurs after creating a new pose:
1. My workflow for a new pose is to go to one that is similar. Then I immediately press "Add Pose" before I start editing. It happened too often that I accidentally updated an existing pose instead of the new one I intended to create. So I always create, then update.
2. By default, the slaps of the current pose are transfered to the newly created one. This is to ease up the creation of variations. If I want to create a very different pose, I just delete the slaps ("X").
3. The same applies to idles you may have set up for the current pose.
4. If you don't like these features you can turn them off in the General tab. This way any new pose will be created blank (no slaps, no/default idle settings)
1717956553145.png

To get to your example:
1. In the current release there's a bug that prevents the slap from stopping if you switch poses while in the detailed settings panel. Exit first please.
2. The visual representation of the checkbox in the UI item might not represent the actual state of the slap component (enabled or not). I just noticed some quirks. But again, if you don't want the slap to be played in this pose, just remove it by pressing "X".

It seems the new update makes her head look around randomly, how do i disable it ? Since i don't need this feature because i already using life plugin.
I would not mind it as much if i could stop make it looking at the player.

Edit: One more thing, it seems that the handjob animation (possibly other thrust animations aswell) won't play if you disabled the magnet. So currently the handjob animation will only play if the magnet option is enabled.
Also i might be wrong but iis not the guy used to be able to jerk off if you make him hold his penis ? idk maybe i got mixed up or something.

Last edited:
4. If you don't like these features you can turn them off in the General tab. This way any new pose will be created blank (no slaps, no/default idle settings)
Thank you for the concise answer, I did not see the option in the General tab and this probably would have given better clarity, (that on creating a new pose, the movements tab would have been unpopulated.)

I was under the assumption that after creating a new pose, the same "Movement" I created for the previous pose was being used as a "global" setting and could not be deleted between different poses.

I do appreciate your plugin, it's been getting better and better since it's earlier releases.
But the unavoidable UI spaghetti is catching up, and it's getting harder to navigate and fully understand what some of these things actually do.

Thank you for the concise answer, I did not see the option in the General tab and this probably would have given better clarity, (that on creating a new pose, the movements tab would have been unpopulated.)

I was under the assumption that after creating a new pose, the same "Movement" I created for the previous pose was being used as a "global" setting and could not be deleted between different poses.

I do appreciate your plugin, it's been getting better and better since it's earlier releases.
But the unavoidable UI spaghetti is catching up, and it's getting harder to navigate and fully understand what some of these things actually do.
Thanks. Yeah, maybe I'll default the forementioned toggle to off if it creates confusion.

what the hell is this?? what are you, cheesy's fucking professor? the community is blessed to have a modder on their 60+ version of a widely used plugin they develop FOR FREE, and you are in here like someone owes you something. you showed up cranky and are still cranky, and you seem to have been determined to lecture/flat-out whine from the start.

nowhere in your messages have you ever asked for help. there's a discord that's an additional resource that you probably didn't even know about. you're too busy writing essay lectures to actually engage in anything productive. of course people don't like when folks come at them with attitude for no damn reason. and for the record? just about everything you've said is totally subjective and based on your experience—half of it sounds like you're breaking things yourself.

this is a pretty small community. if you insist on being a dick, you're not going to get very far here.

edit: it's so fucking goofy that you're telling cheesy he should have inquired about what you disable when YOU commented first and could have volunteered the information. and you've nitpicked dozens of pages of his posts? i just... wow.
I'm a user providing my experience with his plugin. I've been here longer than you have, I've gotten as far as I want to.

I get it, you saw a big meany head who didn't praise the ground someone walked on and how dare they be confrontational and point out something negative.

I've given my reasons for what I said, and CheesyFX hasn't done anything to show that I was wrong. I gave a single example to see if he would try to ask for detail, but he didn't.

Since you never learned this in school: "subjective" is not a synonym for "bad" or "wrong." Of course me stating my experience with something is going to be subjective in some sense, but by your own admission not everything I stated is subjective.

Why should I volunteer anything, why should I spend anytime on making the detailed post when I've seen evidence that it will be dismissed? You talk about me as if I am entitled but what entitles anyone to my time?

I've read dozens of pages, that is not the same as "nitpicking." If you are going to try to make me the villain at least use the right word.

Bulge works until v60, but morph does not change in later versions (v61~). Do you have a guess for the cause?
update note says that morph will not be changed after memory optimization, but it's still not changed though I turn off optimization option.

Now I’m collecting the entire collection of poses on version 65, it will be just a bomb :giggle: the animation starts immediately, it’s very cool :cool:

if you are going to release a new version in the next few days, please let me know.

Now I’m collecting the entire collection of poses on version 65, it will be just a bomb :giggle: the animation starts immediately, it’s very cool :cool:

if you are going to release a new version in the next few days, please let me know.
I will :)
But for now I don't see a reason why your poses shouldn't be compatible with it.

I will :)
But for now I don't see a reason why your poses shouldn't be compatible with it.
Then for now I’ll just save all the pose presets and wait for the update. everything is very cool especially the animation of the head and hands, the only thing that really needs to be done is that the pose me retains the poses of the facial porfs.

emotions on the face and the work of characters’ languages are very important ;)

It would also be convenient if the plugin also had the ability to animate the guy’s head, because now I have to do it using other plugins or animation patern, this is quite long and not convenient

Then for now I’ll just save all the pose presets and wait for the update. everything is very cool especially the animation of the head and hands, the only thing that really needs to be done is that the pose me retains the poses of the facial porfs.
That won't happen, sorry. First because BL has auto expressions and second, because allowing morph storing will lead to all sorts of crap morphs passed around with my poses. I don't want that.

emotions on the face and the work of characters’ languages are very important ;)

It would also be convenient if the plugin also had the ability to animate the guy’s head, because now I have to do it using other plugins or animation patern, this is quite long and not convenient
There would be another toggle if my scene would contain a second person. BL-Gaze can have as many clients as you like, they are just disabled by default.
1718035068401.png