• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hey ringoapple,
you cannot disable everything except PoseMe with a single toggle. Everything is welded together to create a full experience and the features partly rely on each other.
However, the expressions can be disabled in ReadMyLips/Expressions. To disable the gaze go to PoseMe/Gaze/Clients and uncheck the person.

Have fun!
Hey CheesyFX,

Thank you for the quick response and the helpful instructions! I was able to disable the gaze and expressions following your guidance. However, I'm encountering a specific issue with the blinking animations that continue to occur during kiss scenes. Despite checking the settings, I haven't found a way to disable blinking.

Could you please advise if there's a method within the BodyLanguage plugin to disable blinking?

Thanks again for your support and looking forward to your advice!

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v63: Improvements and fixes

1. Improvements:
    • Males have face and ass targets, like they were supposed to from the beginning. Now you can finally experience one of the best parts of the gaze: Eye to eye contact. As soon as one person looks into the eyes of another there is a chance for a look back reaction. This is especially cool in intimate poses where the faces are close.
    • On BJ enter the gaze strength is driven down to the definable value "Gaze Strength During BJ". On exit it will be driven back...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The whole suite seems like a collection of cool and useful stuff but I've found myself disabling the overwhelming majority of it. As it is now the only parts that are useful/reliable/novel are the stimulation system, depth and stretch triggers and the X-ray.

Everything else has caused scenes to be broken, or presented more a hassle to get working right when compared to other simpler solutions. A lot of it is due to just not having things like easily identifiable limits or obscure nomenclature. For example: the entire thrust system when it works, if you happen to be using two atoms that fit into the scope of it working it looks good. It looks pretty realistic but although I know what "amplitude" means especially in relation to a graph or a wave I don't have a real understanding of how it affects a thrusting dick, if I take the default from 200-400 what does that mean? is it going 200 pixels deeper? is it amplifying all parts of the thrust (quickness, cycle duration, depth?)

Contrast this with something like vinput's autothruster. "depth in, depth out", "offset x/y/z", "rotate x/y/z". You might say "just use autothruster then!" to which I reply: "I do, but I would also like the features of this plugin to be as useful to me as autothruster."

As it is now the only parts that are useful/reliable/novel are the stimulation system, depth and stretch triggers and the X-ray
Well, that's your opinion. I could list at least a dozen more features that would fit into this cathegory.

Everything else has caused scenes to be broken, or presented more a hassle to get working right when compared to other simpler solutions.
Again, your opinion. An example would be nice to have. I can not imagine any solution simpler than this. Just pose the characters and save the pose. Repeat. Congratulations, you're done creating a sex scene. But if you want it the hard way, you can of course disable my forces and use AutoThruster. Have fun setting up multiple triggers to enable/disable/modify the parameters for each pose then.
Obviously, my forces will break scenes that animate the thrusting through timeline or other means. Same with VAMMoan, Life and so on. I hope that's not a topic we have to discuss.

if I take the default from 200-400 what does that mean? is it going 200 pixels deeper? is it amplifying all parts of the thrust (quickness, cycle duration, depth?)
Everything is driven by forces, so obviously pixels are not the measure.

Amplitude: Maximum target force that can build up in both directions. Wheter it's achieved depends on how fast it builds up (Quickness) and how much time it has to build up (Period)
Period: Cycle duration
Period Ratio: Ratio between in and out
Quickness: Rate at which the force builds up/changes direction

The outcome of any settings you make depends on your pose. So it wouldn't make sense calling it "Depth In" or something like that. The achieved depth would be minimal if you locked down the controllers, even on very high settings.

Honestly, I don't understand why so many people are whining about too complex force settings. I use the defaults in 90% of the poses. Maybe you should revisit your controller setup. It should be close to default for the pelvis region.

Is it possible to show the xray effect in supershot? I don't see it in either the preview or the image file.
Also can it be made to show clothing items like condoms?

Is it possible to show the xray effect in supershot? I don't see it in either the preview or the image file.
Also can it be made to show clothing items like condoms?
1. Maybe. I need to have a look. Custom cameras are not supported in general as of now.
2. No, most probably not. Even if I'd manage to port the system tho clothing, how should I decide which item covers the penis? Maybe doable too, but computationally expensive and not easy.

v64: Fixes & Improvements II

• Removed a debug print statement.
  • Improved the dynamic gaze strength algorithm when applying poses and when manually changing the values. Now you can adjust them while the BJ is already happening and directly see the results. Previously you had to go in and out to refresh.
  • Added a pelvis gaze target for male and females, mainly to give her something to look at during BJ. This alone will decrease the likelyhood of her breaking the animation, because she won't constantly try to...

Well, that's your opinion
Yes, that's my opinion.
Again, your opinion.
No, this part is not an opinion. This is a statement of fact from my experience.
An example would be nice to have. I can not imagine any solution simpler than this. Just pose the characters and save the pose. Repeat. Congratulations, you're done creating a sex scene. But if you want it the hard way, you can of course disable my forces and use AutoThruster. Have fun setting up multiple triggers to enable/disable/modify the parameters for each pose then.
Obviously, my forces will break scenes that animate the thrusting through timeline or other means. Same with VAMMoan, Life and so on. I hope that's not a topic we have to discuss.
Would an example be appreciated? Others have provided feedback and they don't seem to get appreciated. The problems with some of the modules is not subject to their interactions with other plugins.
Everything is driven by forces, so obviously pixels are not the measure.

Amplitude: Maximum target force that can build up in both directions. Wheter it's achieved depends on how fast it builds up (Quickness) and how much time it has to build up (Period)
Period: Cycle duration
Period Ratio: Ratio between in and out
Quickness: Rate at which the force builds up/changes direction
If I didn't come on here and read what you just wrote how would I have known that just by looking at "amplitude" in the plugin? Further more, what if I didn't speak English and my instance of VAM were being translated to some other language, would your particular meaning also translate accurately?
Honestly, I don't understand why so many people are whining
This is why I question whether giving an example would be appreciated. When people provide feedback, it's not whining. They are giving you something with actual value: information. People are trying to give you the information needed to make what you created the best it can possibly be.

Go through the last 38 pages for your plugin, just read the praise and positive comments and ask yourself how much of that can be used to improve your plugin.

In your mind you think disabling the forces and using autothruster is "the hard way" after I told you that it's easier than actually using the BL forces. The question you should be asking isn't: "Why are people whining?" it's "Why are people finding this easier than what I came up with?"

Others have provided feedback and they don't seem to get appreciated
That's a statement that simply isn't true. Just observe the last few pages and compare with my latest update post. But of course I can't make everyone happy, either because of technical/logical limitations or design choices. Nonetheless, I would have appreciated an example of a feature that "caused things to be broken", starting with a fresh scene.
If I didn't come on here and read what you just wrote how would I have known that just by looking at "amplitude" in the plugin? Further more, what if I didn't speak English and my instance of VAM were being translated to some other language, would your particular meaning also translate accurately?
I agree, there is no complete, condensed documentation and this is an issue. But every feature is explained in the update posts. I'd suggest reading them.
Although spending at least 5h a day on this, my time is still limited. And now you want me to also translate everything to chinese and whatnot?
People are trying to give you the information needed to make what you created the best it can possibly be.
Yes, but telling me nothing is useful/reliable/novel except this and that doesn't provide any valuable information to me.
In your mind you think disabling the forces and using autothruster is "the hard way" after I told you that it's easier than actually using the BL forces. The question you should be asking isn't: "Why are people whining?" it's "Why are people finding this easier than what I came up with?"
The point is that BL forces are automatic. They enable and disable themselves whenever needed, always pointing in the right direction. They are randomized out of the box and the forces of both actors are synchronized. What could be easier than this? Having to adjust things is harder than to do nothing, right?

If it's only the scientific ("obscure") naming scheme I chose for the parameters that makes you telling me the whole feature is unusable, well, that's a bit short-sighted, don't you think? What I got from your first message was that one has to choose the right atoms, in the right situation, then it can look good if your lucky. Just telling you how your message came across.

You could have simply said "I like your plugin, but can you please explain what Amplitude etc. means?". The "valuable" information would have been the same but the whole discussion would have went into another direction. Peace.

Last edited:
Hi CheesyFX! I found something else incomprehensible, at some point the head and pupils stop, the gaze remains fixed on some object and no longer disconnects from it, the character gets stuck, either restarting the plugin or the entire scene helps. If there is a male character in the scene and he is included as a client in the Gaze, then the Gaze continues to work on the man even though the woman is stuck. Unfortunately, this is all the information that I have, Body Language does not produce any messages or errors, I can only share an observation, I suspect that this happens due to a change in the woman’s posture and I suspect that due to the posture when the body is moved to a horizontal position, although this there may be nothing to do with it. Thank you, your work is inspiring!

Hi CheesyFX! I found something else incomprehensible, at some point the head and pupils stop, the gaze remains fixed on some object and no longer disconnects from it, the character gets stuck, either restarting the plugin or the entire scene helps. If there is a male character in the scene and he is included as a client in the Gaze, then the Gaze continues to work on the man even though the woman is stuck. Unfortunately, this is all the information that I have, Body Language does not produce any messages or errors, I can only share an observation, I suspect that this happens due to a change in the woman’s posture and I suspect that due to the posture when the body is moved to a horizontal position, although this there may be nothing to do with it. Thank you, your work is inspiring!
Thanks for the detailed report!
I guess it's not reproducible with your poses, right? Did you notice any correlations to the penetrations that may happen? Were some males cuming beforehand?

Thanks for the detailed report!
I guess it's not reproducible with your poses, right? Did you notice any correlations to the penetrations that may happen? Were some males cuming beforehand?
Perhaps I managed to track this, stopping the Gaze occurs after a woman’s orgasm, I can’t be completely sure, but in the last session it was exactly like that

Perhaps I managed to track this, stopping the Gaze occurs after a woman’s orgasm, I can’t be completely sure, but in the last session it was exactly like that
Do you have ahegao head disabled in RML?

When does this error show up? Probably on scene load, but what happens if you reload BL?
How is BL being added? Is it part of the stored scene or is it added by the plugin suite. Which BL version are you using?

This doesn't seem to be CE. The init of my plugin fails for you. So there has to be some weirdness in the scene.
It happens upon scene load with the pluginsuite. I have auto-update/auto-download enabled so my BL is always up to date. It happens in so many scenes and even in scenes that used to not have this problem. Then I tried adding BL manually to encounter the same problem. May have to clean uninstall VaM but that'd take a lot of time so trying to avoid it if possible.

It happens upon scene load with the pluginsuite. I have auto-update/auto-download enabled so my BL is always up to date. It happens in so many scenes and even in scenes that used to not have this problem. Then I tried adding BL manually to encounter the same problem. May have to clean uninstall VaM but that'd take a lot of time so trying to avoid it if possible.
A reinstall shouldn't be necessary. I see no reason why this could have any benefit.
But it's weird. Could you send me one of those scenes or provide a link? It would be helpful if you'd join my discord to debug this further, too.

Hi Cheesy, is it possible to store the location of a CUA with PoseMe? I´m thinking of a toy in a certain body part to have in in pose 1 and out in pose 2 ?

v65: Improved VR navigation & Fixes

VR navigation: You no longer have to keep the UI open to see the HUD pose buttons.
  • If you close the UI the HUD panel will stay right where it is, now being a static 3D object.
  • If you open the UI again the panel will be reattached and move with it.
  • Use this to quickly reposition the button panel.
  • This behavior can be toggled in PoseMe/Input > select HUD canvas
Fixes:
  • Gaze breaking if ahegao head is disabled.
  • Error after adding a custom object target to...

You could have simply said "I like your plugin, but can you please explain what Amplitude etc. means?". The "valuable" information would have been the same but the whole discussion would have went into another direction. Peace.
From everything I wrote all you got out of it was that I didn't know what you specifically meant by "amplitude." That's why I didn't bother making a list of exactly what was disabled and why, it would have been a waste of time.

From everything I wrote all you got out of it was that I didn't know what you specifically meant by "amplitude." That's why I didn't bother making a list of exactly what was disabled and why, it would have been a waste of time.
Yes. Besides complaining about the nomenclature you only said
The whole suite seems like a collection of cool and useful stuff but I've found myself disabling the overwhelming majority of it
and
Everything else has caused scenes to be broken, or presented more a hassle to get working right when compared to other simpler solutions.

So very vague and nothing I could work with at all. Thanks for waisting my time.