• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

are there options to edit the cum clothing triggers buried somewhere in the plugins? want to be able to tone the physics down, or reduce the number of strings, or set how quickly they disappear - anything to lower the cumulative performance hit. lengthening the time between orgasms can only delay it so much, characters become overstimulated the longer they run no matter how "desensitized"

are there options to edit the cum clothing triggers buried somewhere in the plugins? want to be able to tone the physics down, or reduce the number of strings, or set how quickly they disappear - anything to lower the cumulative performance hit. lengthening the time between orgasms can only delay it so much, characters become overstimulated the longer they run no matter how "desensitized"
See here inside RML.
1716744346106.png

But no, the stim gain for the males is set back to default after each orgasm. They don't get more sensitive with each cycle. And the female becomes even less sensitive with each unrecovered orgasm.

Help!
Not sure if this is the place I post to get help but when I use the latest version of this plugin, specifically "fill me up", and even some earlier versions, I can't get the penis to stop stiffening when the model is performing a blowjob. I turn off all auto penis stiffens, anal, vagina, throat and it still stiffens. Is there a way for me to stop it? I turned off prevent pullout, corrective torque, penis stiffen reset, in everything too. I also went into debug to see if I could offset the triggers, it still happens. Can anyone help me? I've been trying to figure this out for days, I usually have to remove the plugin entirely since I can't turn each off individually.

Help!

Thanks!

Help!
Not sure if this is the place I post to get help but when I use the latest version of this plugin, specifically "fill me up", and even some earlier versions, I can't get the penis to stop stiffening when the model is performing a blowjob. I turn off all auto penis stiffens, anal, vagina, throat and it still stiffens. Is there a way for me to stop it? I turned off prevent pullout, corrective torque, penis stiffen reset, in everything too. I also went into debug to see if I could offset the triggers, it still happens. Can anyone help me? I've been trying to figure this out for days, I usually have to remove the plugin entirely since I can't turn each off individually.

Help!

Thanks!
The throat doesn't stiffen the penis, at least not in my definition of stiffening. In contrary, it actively bends the penis down the throat.
What exactly do you observe and want to get rid of? Preferably telling me the offending parameters that you don't want to change. Also, how is your BJ driven? I guess it's not an automated BL BJ because you removed the plugin.

Last edited:
The throat doesn't stiffen the penis, at least not in my definition of stiffening. In contrary, it actively bends the penis down the throat.
What exactly do you observe and want to get rid of? Preferably telling me the offending parameters that you don't want to change. Also, how is your BJ driven? I guess it's not an automated BL BJ because you removed the plugin.
Sorry, maybe stiffen is the wrong word, it's a mocap actually, the penis is animated so to have this plugin activated, it really messes it up, I LOVE this plugin btw, thank you! I also turned off magnet as well. It seems like it's activated when everything is set to off, when I play back the mocap using timeline, I observe when I pause, jointdrivespring goes down to 4.10, it scales after it stops detecting motion, that's how I know it's still on, also it messes with the entry.

Edit: Is there also a way to disable any of the plugins? FillmeUp and ReadMyLips I can't turn off, is there a reason why?

Sorry I wasn't being specific enough. I mean to use with other plugins through a trigger like how you can with the female's stimulation like this:
View attachment 371672
Hmm, I don't remember why I registered the female stimulation but it shouldn't be there either, as this allows for external writing. Why do you want to have access to it?

Sorry, maybe stiffen is the wrong word, it's a mocap actually, the penis is animated so to have this plugin activated, it really messes it up, I LOVE this plugin btw, thank you! I also turned off magnet as well. It seems like it's activated when everything is set to off, when I play back the mocap using timeline, I observe when I pause, jointdrivespring goes down to 4.10, it scales after it stops detecting motion, that's how I know it's still on, also it messes with the entry.

Edit: Is there also a way to disable any of the plugins? FillmeUp and ReadMyLips I can't turn off, is there a reason why?
Yes, BL softens the springs on the penis controllers during BJ. Maybe I'll set up a toggle for it, but BL isn't meant to be played with super rigid mocaps where everything is animated.

You can't disable the modules because
1. they are interconnected and rely on each other
2. The toggles wouldn't have the effect you might think they had
3. instead, they would break like a dozen other things you didn't think of.

Besides, what would be left if you disabled FMU and RML? Assuming you neither used PoseMe nor set up touch or watch triggers, the slaps would be the only thing left. In this case you should rather use SlapStuff that does only that.

Hmm, I don't remember why I registered the female stimulation but it shouldn't be there
Please don't fix this. It's very usefull to have an UISlider that shows you the stimulation level.

Hummmm... :unsure: I guess we can do that also with Stimulation Triggers.... right? In this case, ignore my request.

Yes, BL softens the springs on the penis controllers during BJ. Maybe I'll set up a toggle for it, but BL isn't meant to be played with super rigid mocaps where everything is animated.

Besides, what would be left if you disabled FMU and RML? Assuming you neither used PoseMe nor set up touch or watch triggers, the slaps would be the only thing left. In this case you should rather use SlapStuff that does only that.
The thing is, I don't want it to soften, I don't want anything to be activated when performing a bj. I'd welcome that option to turn it off. I dunno, i'm just trying to figure out a way to not have this happen and not force me to remove the plugin outright, I LOVE the plugin, I don't want to turn any of them off but I'd just love for an option to turn off anything that has to do with BJ's at one point or another. Like some I have animated, some I don't, it would be great to be able to turn it off at times.

Thanks though.

Hmm, I don't remember why I registered the female stimulation but it shouldn't be there either, as this allows for external writing. Why do you want to have access to it?
to create both a male and female stimulation progress bar during the scene

Hello @CheesyFX , this is a great piece of work, thank you very much for it! I have some items for improvements (maybe they are there already):
  1. Configure idles for other charakters as well, not only the plugin-bearer
  2. Let PoseME register cua's as well - interesting, if a cua is not glued to a person but shall have different positions per pose.
  3. PoseMe could interact very well with Idle Posers. But pose transitions with a change of the persons root node are quite broken if these plugins are combined and the idle poser captures control points. (It would be perfect if you could integrate the mechanics of IdlePosers into PoseMe - this would make poses MUCH more dynamic! I understand that "slap and carass" movements as well as idles serve a similar purpose, but they are less configurable and precise)
  4. PoseMe could optionally register & save the actual status of clothings so you don't have to use clothing presets or similar.

Oh there's another bug, or something. It seems it still messes up even if the model is far away, I don't know what to do. :( I've included a video so you can see. www.gemoo.com/tools/upload-video/share/654538629484740608?codeId=PYL1J5Y12aZ0J&card=654538626859106304

Last edited:
Hi, CheesyFX, Great work but when i try to load poses from other scenes with the extract menu i have this error
!> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CheesyFX.SlapTarget].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Slap.Invoke (Int32 type, Boolean forced) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hello Chessy, I'm looking for a solution to deactivate the xray enable (global) options in fillMeUp with a button.
An idea ;-)

Xray.JPG

Hello Chessy, I'm looking for a solution to deactivate the xray enable (global) options in fillMeUp with a button.
An idea ;-)

View attachment 372723
Hi, there's nothing you can do in the current version. I'll register the setting with v61.

EDIT: By looking at your scene I notice that you use a lot of stuff that is not needed or will conflict with BodyLanguage. For example:
AutoGenThruster
VAMMoan
ExpressionRandomizers (to some degree)

And I'd strongly suggest using FocusOnMe for the lighting instead of HeadLightLink, especially if you want them to follow the player.

Last edited:
Hi, there's nothing you can do in the current version. I'll register the setting with v61.

EDIT: By looking at your scene I notice that you use a lot of stuff that is not needed or will conflict with BodyLanguage. For example:
AutoGenThruster
VAMMoan
ExpressionRandomizers (to some degree)

And I'd strongly suggest using FocusOnMe for the lighting instead of HeadLightLink, especially if you want them to follow the player.
Thank you Cheesy for your recommendations. It's my first scene. I'm discovering

;) (y)

So I'm trying to use BL PoseMe with timeline animations and when I'm pressing pose button characters are starting to come out form the ground,some random sides and other veird angles,trying to align,but in 90% of the cases they just getting stuck in each other like in some horror movie,completely breaking animation and sometimes even corrupting physics.What could be the reason and is it possible to fix this?

I don't follow. From the ground?

You have to be more precise how you tried to combine PM with TL.
Yeah,from the ground and all other sides possible,but thats not main problem.The thing is that characters dont align properly,just getting stuck in each other

Yeah,from the ground and all other sides possible,but thats not main problem.The thing is that characters dont align properly,just getting stuck in each other
Again, as long as you dont describe what you did with timeline I can't help you. Just one example question that would be mandatory to know:
Do you have a timeline clip running while switching BL poses? Or do you start and stop them using the pose enter and exit triggers like you should. If you don't do that the mess is inevitable.

Again, as long as you dont describe what you did with timeline I can't help you. Just one example question that would be mandatory to know:
Do you have a timeline clip running while switching BL poses? Or do you start and stop them using the pose enter and exit triggers like you should. If you don't do that the mess is inevitable.
Yeah,usually timeline animations are working when Im pressing Bl pose button.But tbh Im not sure if there are any difference,poses are bugging out even when paused.Also I have actions on pose enter for BL Pose button-timeline stop and reset and timeline segment or animation start. This could be the issue,but I dont know how otherwise to start anims without this reset action

Yeah,usually timeline animations are working when Im pressing Bl pose button.But tbh Im not sure if there are any difference,poses are bugging out even when paused.Also I have actions on pose enter for BL Pose button-timeline stop and reset and timeline segment or animation start. This could be the issue,but I dont know how otherwise to start anims without this reset action
The key things to consider are:
1. All running timeline clips have to stopped on pose exit.
2. Start the new clip matching the pose on pose enter.
3. Do NOT save any poses in timeline.
4. IMPORTANT: Use the toggle in timeline to ignore ingame edits (under "More" I think) as soon as you have finished creating an animation. Else the key frames of the currently selected timeline clip (not running) will be overridden by your manual posing as well as any pose loads done by BL.

@CheesyFX :

Stoopid Question: That posing feature (sub-plugin) only really works well in Desktop? Or does it also work in VR, and you merely haven't yet found a way to display those nifty little in-scene-Thumbnails in VR? (If the latter is the case, you might want to have a look at JayJayWon's UIAssist - it can display loads of little "windows/buttons" in quite a performant way (and has been able to do that for aeons). Maybe JayJAyWon would be willing to share the respective code.)