BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

ok, I understand
One thing: Instead of exporting all of your poses separately I'd strongly advise you to publish a scene containing all of them. The user should then use the Extract feature on the scene json. This has many benefits, on of them being that the names of the actors don't have to match.

One thing: Instead of exporting all of your poses separately I'd strongly advise you to publish a scene containing all of them. The user should then use the Extract feature on the scene json. This has many benefits, on of them being that the names of the actors don't have to match.
that's exactly what I do now

I have already saved all the poses in json, all that remains is to work them out, set the necessary settings for each pose, this is a rather slow task

but still, with this plugin the work is accelerated many times over, if I had done it the old way it would have taken me 10 times longer

Maybe then, instead of saving facial poses, make it possible to customize at least the basic morphs that are in vam, like mouth opening, tongue length, even a few of these parameters would help a lot

I mean setting in the Pose Me plugin itself for a specific pose, if possible

Is it possible to customize the size of the icons?
The pose buttons? Yes.
1718052165863.png

Hi, thank you for creating the BodyLanguage plugin. I have some questions about this plugin. Since my native language is not English, the content of this message was translated by ChatGPT, so please excuse any inaccuracies.
  1. It seems that the new version cannot disable FilMeUP/ReadMyLip. Is this normal?
I want to create animations and hope to manually adjust some functions of the plugin instead of having them change randomly by the program.
  1. How can I disable the character's expressions (both general expressions and orgasm expressions) to manually adjust them?
  2. How can I disable or use the timeline to control the start and end times of the character's particle effects (female squirting and male ejaculation)?
  3. How can I properly disable the XRAY function? Every time I disable XRay Enabled (Global) and reopen VAM, the XRAY effect is automatically enabled again.
Thank you for your reply.

if it is possible to make it easy to switch to a new version of the plugin, it’s good that when loading a new version, all pose me settings are saved, but the me lips settings are not saved, in particular all actions in orgasm

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v66: Miscellanious Movements

Now you can add a Movement component to any pose. This allows you to create periodical dance or twerk moves that are automatically played with the pose. It provides an alternative way to create customized idle movements as well as spicing up your sex poses.
Definition:
  • A Movement is a set of 3 forces and 3 torques acting on a rigidbody (body region)
  • It has a target person and a target rigidbody (yes, you can also make the male dance)
  • The forces and torques are periodical by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Today I was setting up the rest of the poses, it’s just something, bro, I’ll support you as soon as I can earn at least something!
Thanks, but there's no need or a way to support me financially, if you meant that. I'd be happy if you'd release your poses for free, too. I think everything on the hub should be free. All of us creators invest time. One more than the other, but we all do this for fun, right? So why pay eachother??

Thanks, but there's no need or a way to support me financially, if you meant that. I'd be happy if you'd release your poses for free, too. I think everything on the hub should be free. All of us creators invest time. One more than the other, but we all do this for fun, right? So why pay eachother??
yes, I will, but for those who have subscribed, I will make an extended version, more poses. subscribers should be pleased for the money spent

That's probably true, but I'm also trying to change the type of activity. and if I can’t earn a living, how can I work at vam? for the last six months I literally live in vam and I don’t have any days off either :)

That's probably true, but I'm also trying to change the type of activity. and if I can’t earn a living, how can I work at vam? for the last six months I literally live in vam and I don’t have any days off either :)
I do my regular job but still spending 4-8 hours per day on my plugins. During vacation it goes up to like 18h a day. It's been like that for the last 2 years or something. But I never thought of "making a living" out of it.
That being said, you actually can do VaM without having to rely on income generated from it. Just do VaM in your free time instead of watching movies or something.
I don't want to sound cocky, but creating scenes or poses isn't exactly "hard work" compared to the issues I'm dealing with at times. So I cannot understand why people are charging money for it, considering this is a funny and arousing task to do (if not, you're doing something wrong).

Last edited:
I do my regular job but still spending 4-8 hours per day on my plugins. During vacation it goes up to like 18h a day. It's been like that for the last 2 years or something. But I never thought of "making a living" out of it.
That being said, you actually can do VaM without having to rely on income generated from it. Just do VaM in your free time instead of watching movies or something.
I don't want to sound cocky, but creating scenes or poses isn't exactly "hard work" compared to the issues I'm dealing with at times. So I cannot understand why people are charging money for it, considering this is a funny and arousing task to do (if not, you're doing something wrong).
It’s clear that you’re having a fun time :) but I would hardly do this on an ongoing basis just for fun, putting so much effort into it.