BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hey,
do you have any other expression tools running? Or expressions baked into timeline?
Yes, when the anim starts there is basic expression. Say mouth slightly open, and , obviously mouth gets messed up.

So that's why ?

Thanks then :)

Yes, when the anim starts there is basic expression. Say mouth slightly open, and , obviously mouth gets messed up.

So that's why ?

Thanks then :)
Mouth open shouldn't do much. What could interfere are things that raise the upper lip or the lower lids. These things are rather sensitive. BL keeps them in check for its own morphs but if some others are mixed in it could easily go overboard.

sometimes Gaze me breaks the male atoms eye target control, even If I disable him in the client section and set his control to target/player and set it as keyframe in timeline, as soon as I hit play all his eyes will just look back to where he was looking before i disabled it

Last edited:
sometimes Gaze me breaks the male atoms eye target control, even If I disable him in the client section and set his control to target/player and set it as keyframe in timeline, as soon as I hit play all his eyes will just look back to where he was looking before i disabled it
Hit play in timeline? What do you trigger in timeline? This?
1719418184448.png

I thought you set this manually, so why trigger it again (shoudn't have any effect btw).

some weird stuff happened to me, now the model keep repeating the same moan over and over again.
it is a bug that i don't have any idea how to solve, i tried to remove the plugin and put it once again but without luck.
what could be the reason.

Problem Solved: Female -> Head Audio -> remove the loop checkbox.
i didn't even know how it was check ON in the first place, but whatever...

Last edited:
What is better way to use BodyLanguage as a creator-add it before creation of animations creation or after? I noticed,that BL adds huge amount of different morphs to the poses after saving them.And if you disable those morphs most of the poses and animations become broken or jsut not working as intended.

How can you apply slap and caress to other poses? because when I switch poses the slaps my atom is doing is from the previous pose

Hi CheezyFX

your plugins are just gorgeous.
And this one is just a gem.

thank you so much for all your work.

I have a question I can't figure out how to do (or maybe a suggestion).

sometimes when I activate the thrust on both characters, I want to have control over the synchronization of the two (example: when one character moves forward, the other moves forward after 0.2s. or backward after 0.1s.) Well, I hope I've been able to explain my problem.

it might be possible to create varieties for the same thrust.

I don't know if this option exists but I haven't been able to find it. for the moment, I'm stuck with the synchronization I have by default.

Thanks again for everything you do, and please, KEEP GOING :D

You're a genius

How can you apply slap and caress to other poses? because when I switch poses the slaps my atom is doing is from the previous pose
If you crate a new pose the slaps from the previous are tranasferred to be able to quickly create varaiations. If you don't want it press the red X. You can also disable this feature in the General tab.

Hi CheezyFX

your plugins are just gorgeous.
And this one is just a gem.

thank you so much for all your work.

I have a question I can't figure out how to do (or maybe a suggestion).

sometimes when I activate the thrust on both characters, I want to have control over the synchronization of the two (example: when one character moves forward, the other moves forward after 0.2s. or backward after 0.1s.) Well, I hope I've been able to explain my problem.

it might be possible to create varieties for the same thrust.

I don't know if this option exists but I haven't been able to find it. for the moment, I'm stuck with the synchronization I have by default.

Thanks again for everything you do, and please, KEEP GOING :D

You're a genius

Thanks a lot man :)

No, currently it isn't possible to set a phase offset for the syncing. I may add it, but that isn't as easily done as one might imagine. It's definitely on the agenda tho, because this is core fore the movement forces to create nice hip swings and dances.

What is better way to use BodyLanguage as a creator-add it before creation of animations creation or after? I noticed,that BL adds huge amount of different morphs to the poses after saving them.And if you disable those morphs most of the poses and animations become broken or jsut not working as intended.
What animations are we talking about? I suppose you're referring to manually set up the thusting in timeline. I wouldn't necessarily call this the "creator" use case, as BL allows you to create scenes without timeline at all - and its primary targeted to do just that.

But to answer your question;
1. BL doesn't add morphs to the poses. The only morphs stored are hand poses.
2. What do you mean with "disable those morphs" and "animations become broken"? Again, only hand morphs are stored.
3. For timeline: It doesn't matter what is added first. Just be aware that any edits to the controllers change the key frames of the currently selected clip in timeline. This is also true for applying a BL pose. You have to lock timeline to avoid that. Later versions of BL automatically lock TL (first instance on the same atom) while applying a pose.

If you're still open to suggestions for enhancements, I think what would be great is an automated "money shot" as part of this plugin. Either triggered or auto on orgasm, he should pull out and cum all over whatever she was using to get him off. :devilish:

Can you enchant your 'body language' plugin to have the abillity to link female nipples to male hands, or vise versa, the abillity to make the male hand link to female hips, neck, etc?
physical link to the skeleton/limbs itself, not to the controllers.

i think it will a great idea

You can add physics links from a body part controller to a body part (non controller). They become part of the pose when you save it in PoseMe. Adding links for l/r handcontroller to pelvis or hip works great for doggystyle.

I was wondering why some of my animations gets messed up, when I manually switch poses or camera, it will keyframe that pose in the timeline on the male atom, is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

Last edited:
If you're still open to suggestions for enhancements, I think what would be great is an automated "money shot" as part of this plugin. Either triggered or auto on orgasm, he should pull out and cum all over whatever she was using to get him off. :devilish:
(Replying to my own post is bad, I know.)
I figured out a way to do this with BL. You set up a new pose with the actors in the right position. You add an Action on Pose Enter that triggers the male orgasm. You can make him cum anywhere this way. You can also trigger cum clothing to appear with the Alpha channel. The time delay on such triggers can make the cum clothing appear in stages. Money shot! ?

Can you enchant your 'body language' plugin to have the abillity to link female nipples to male hands, or vise versa, the abillity to make the male hand link to female hips, neck, etc?
physical link to the skeleton/limbs itself, not to the controllers.

i think it will a great idea
You don't need a plugin for that. Just select "hip" instead of "hipControl" in the link dropdown.

(Replying to my own post is bad, I know.)
I figured out a way to do this with BL. You set up a new pose with the actors in the right position. You add an Action on Pose Enter that triggers the male orgasm. You can make him cum anywhere this way. You can also trigger cum clothing to appear with the Alpha channel. The time delay on such triggers can make the cum clothing appear in stages. Money shot! ?
Your idea is good and I might add it in the future, like a random chance to pull out on orgasm.
But to be believable the hand had to go to the penis and keep stroking. This is not possible on a general basis tho.

The next update will greatly enhance your approach, as it will feature fluid pose transitions, and I might add some options for cumshots specifically.

I love the slapping lol.
Anyways, I want to remove targets she looks at, takes forever for her to get back to my face as she looks at hands, toes, kneecaps, elbows, lol. Id like to remove all that and have her spend more time looking at my player face, lips, maybe chest a few times, but right now with the gaze, shes just always looking down at targets and it just makes her head look awkward.

I tried to find a way to remove targets but couldn't find it.

Thanks1

Does anyone know how BodyLanguage is able to lock UI buttons in place (top right corner) regardless of where you adjust your view? This is such an important feature that could be used in so many different ways.

Body-Language-Lock-Buttons-1.png

I open a scene and click T to see all atoms and it doesn't let you see the code/setup on buttons or modify or move them. I really like that feature and think it's really useful but wanted to use it with timeline.

Would you consider releasing that UI Lock feature as a standalone plugin?

My current problem is in scenes like Get Her Pregnant I create a bunch of animations and have to use Timeline to move the buttons to be viewable. There are a lot of scenes people create and you click a button and you zoom/adjust to get to view the scene and now the buttons are way back at the start/other side. And sometimes it's really hard to get back to those buttons. Only option is to manually move the buttons with timeline to new location and that's a lot of work or have a spawnpoint to jump back and forth each time to change it.

I feel like releasing it as a standalone could solve that major problem with scenes and would be a really popular plugin that would make using VAM a lot better.

I love the slapping lol.
Anyways, I want to remove targets she looks at, takes forever for her to get back to my face as she looks at hands, toes, kneecaps, elbows, lol. Id like to remove all that and have her spend more time looking at my player face, lips, maybe chest a few times, but right now with the gaze, shes just always looking down at targets and it just makes her head look awkward.

I tried to find a way to remove targets but couldn't find it.

Thanks1
Elbows and knees aren't valid targets, but thighs and shins are.

Adjust the interests.