BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hi! I'm having a problem where I'm adding some animations from timeline like Update 71 with levels and such. But, when I click on the other poses that don't use the timeline animations, the models get all wonky and do that scary slapping sound where they're breaking and the models continue the animation unless I press stop in the timeline plugin. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm having a problem where I'm adding some animations from timeline like Update 71 with levels and such. But, when I click on the other poses that don't use the timeline animations, the models get all wonky and do that scary slapping sound where they're breaking and the models continue the animation unless I press stop in the timeline plugin. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Hi! How did you add the clips? You need to make sure Timeline is locked (no ingame edits) when done editing. Else you'll override the keyframes of the currently selected clip. This is also true when applying another pose (at least if timeline is on another atom than BL).

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
CheesyFX.FlexRegionSupportTracker+<FlexRegionSupportTracker>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 ()
CheesyFX.FlexRegionSupportTracker.RegisterCollision (UnityEngine.Collision collision)
CheesyFX.FlexCollisionTrigger.OnCollisionEnter (UnityEngine.Collision collision)

From v40 to v71, I keep getting errors. When I delete an atom by chance, the game will keep waiting. Then, if I continue to delete or add new atoms, all of them fail and I have to restart the game.

Hi! How did you add the clips? You need to make sure Timeline is locked (no ingame edits) when done editing. Else you'll override the keyframes of the currently selected clip. This is also true when applying another pose (at least if timeline is on another atom than BL).
I'm remixing an already made scene for personal use, one of Zeeko's Smasher scenes. I stop the timeline for both, make minor adjustments, and then add the clip in Actions and then save the pose with BL. But, when I click on the neutral pose the models snap back to the animation before unless I stop the timeline again. How do I make sure the timeline is locked? I'm sorry if this has been answered already 😔

Edit: Locking the Timeline didn't seem to help. Do I have to click lock the Timeline for every pose?

Last edited:
I don't use that plugin. Based on the picture it seems that it adds some custom colliders (triggers) to the female. This has great conflict potential because it messes up what I get when I serch for things - like in your case - a native collider on the ass of the model.
I don't think I want to start adding exceptions for edits made by arbitrary 3rd party plugins, especially if I don't use them.
I undestand, still works pretty good even in V.56, after these.. something that was added after conflicts with fluid system. As to me it s the best fluid plugin where you can make triggers with vammoan etc to make some realistic conclusions in scenes and it would be fantastic to have it working with yours, cause it s just a great combo.
Nevertheless.. it s your plugin and you rule the ship, i can only ask for help :D

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
CheesyFX.FlexRegionSupportTracker+<FlexRegionSupportTracker>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 ()
CheesyFX.FlexRegionSupportTracker.RegisterCollision (UnityEngine.Collision collision)
CheesyFX.FlexCollisionTrigger.OnCollisionEnter (UnityEngine.Collision collision)

From v40 to v71, I keep getting errors. When I delete an atom by chance, the game will keep waiting. Then, if I continue to delete or add new atoms, all of them fail and I have to restart the game.
This has nothing to do with BL. It's a Shakit Error.

@Cheesy, is there a way to increase the moaning volume to more than it is wit 1.0?
btw, i'm using 'Eleven Labs' to generate new Moans and sexy words and i'm adding it to spesific models with accept trigger for each 'random-timer'

@Cheesy, is there a way to increase the moaning volume to more than it is wit 1.0?
No. The max volume of an AdioSource is 1 in Unity. You can, however, increase the global volume using
and decrease everything else. Or ramp up the volume of your sound files if they are custom.

You add it as an atom (person) plugin I always add it to the main female, remember only to add it to one person!!!
You can add it to up to 3 females. But PoseMe can only be used on one instance.

No. The max volume of an AdioSource is 1 in Unity. You can, however, increase the global volume using
and decrease everything else. Or ramp up the volume of your sound files if they are custom.

You can add it to up to 3 females. But PoseMe can only be used on one instance.
Thank you !!! I wasn´t aware that BL can be added to more than one, will give it a try.

It is a very very wonderful plugin for female. Easily the best plugin and a must have for every scene.

The plugin works perfectly on female. I wonder if there’s any way to give the male/futa actor expressions during sex.

It is a very very wonderful plugin for female. Easily the best plugin and a must have for every scene.

The plugin works perfectly on female. I wonder if there’s any way to give the male/futa actor expressions during sex.
Thanks! No, it's female only but you can use it on AltFutas. For males you should use an expression randomizer.

@CheesyFX Do you have any idea why female does not make 'sucking' sounds when she's sucking cock? weird, sometime she stop moaning... in overall.
i removed VamMoan from the scene.
I have VamMoan in the AddonPackage folder tho

@CheesyFX Do you have any idea why female does not make 'sucking' sounds when she's sucking cock? weird, sometime she stop moaning... in overall.
i removed VamMoan from the scene.
I have VamMoan in the AddonPackage folder tho
Sorry, never had or heard of that issue. Try reloading the scene after VAMMoan is gone. Also, make sure that the scene doesn't use the Head Audio Source of the female to play sounds. This could prevent the moaning. The sucking should still be there though.

Audio Problem Solved.
TimeLine Plugin just messed up the female voice...dammit.
now it's fixed

Last edited:
Thanks! No, it's female only but you can use it on AltFutas. For males you should use an expression randomizer.
I have never known AltFutas before. Tested it with Bodylanguage plugin and it looked pretty good. I found that Xray does not work on the AltFuta’s cock and the AltFuta’s orgasm stimulation rate does not increase while penetrating. I guess these features only work on male’s cock?

Thanks for your reply.

I have never known AltFutas before. Tested it with Bodylanguage plugin and it looked pretty good. I found that Xray does not work on the AltFuta’s cock and the AltFuta’s orgasm stimulation rate does not increase while penetrating. I guess these features only work on male’s cock?

Thanks for your reply.
AltFuta is the only way to go futa if you ask me. XRay should work unless I've messed something up. The stimulation and orgasms for the AltFuta plugin holder are based on the main stim shown in ReadMyLips rather than the one shown in the males tab. It definitely works. See here

AltFuta is the only way to go futa if you ask me. XRay should work unless I've messed something up. The stimulation and orgasms for the AltFuta plugin holder are based on the main stim shown in ReadMyLips rather than the one shown in the males tab. It definitely works. See here
Thanks for the link to the version update page, which is very informative.

I have two female characters in my scene, one of them has the alt futa plugin.

I applied the Bodylanguage plugin to both characters. Is this the correct setup?

Thanks for the link to the version update page, which is very informative.

I have two female characters in my scene, one of them has the alt futa plugin.

I applied the Bodylanguage plugin to both characters. Is this the correct setup?
Yes you can do that, but be aware that there are two stim values for the futa then. The one it has as a plugin holder (main stim) and the one that she inherits as a "male" from the other female with BL. Both values are independent and she can cum in both ways. The main stim is raised when she gets fucked, touched or her penis is stimulated (self HJ, self BJ) and the secondary one shown in the other females ReadMyLips/males tab is raised only if the alt futa interacts with the female (HJ, BJ, Fucking).

Sothere's a pose pack, with aweome creator like Vam_herous.
With in the pose pack, when you change the pose, the Xray option reverts back to default, is there anything I can change so that stays?

Thanks.