• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

VAMMoan
Hey @DasBoot ! No problem at all, thank you for the kind words : )

You are not using the plugin incorrectly. This is sadly a side effect of the way VaM handles the look loading process. It resets the auto behaviors.
I think I already discussed that a while ago with someone else. I could have a routine working in the background, checking for the state of the auto jaw, but the problem with that, is that it completely removes the ability for the creator (you), to customize the sensitivity of the jaw (since I would re-enable the state and trigger the "set optimal param").

Unless you're using this as a scripting mechanism (changing looks on the fly), I would suggest to first : choose your character, then only after that configuring VAMM. If you're in the "scripting" case, we could try to find a solution that would allow you to swap characters on the fly : )

*puts on her infinity gauntlet* fine.... I'll do it myself *goes to find out how to add more than one male voice*

*puts on her infinity gauntlet* fine.... I'll do it myself *goes to find out how to add more than one male voice*

😅
Contact me in DM or on Discord if you wanted to commission in a male voice actor performance. I could work on the implementation ;)

Is there some way to make plugin sound louder then the inbuilt volume limitations or go past those limits? For example I wanna increase volume of squishes, or I wanna increase males voice volume instead of lowering females voice volume because low intencity male moans are too quiet sometimes when combined with certain female moans. Thanks!

I want to control the overall sound mix @Haliwod, so the squishes and all additional sound FX are limited to a specific volume on purpose that I find perfectly fine in either desktop or VR, and also a realistic volume and mix/max distance.

If you prefer, the squishes are at a volume that is perfectly fine from a "classic" distance (standing close to a character). If it seems too quiet, it's because you are either too far or the rest of your sound design (the ambiant noise for instance) is too loud. I'd prefer to avoid having squishes "in your face" like if you had your nose inside the girls/guy private parts no matter where you are in the scene :p

As for the voices, yeah, Seth's character is a bit quiet on the first intensities... but really loud at the last, so that's also the best balance I could find to make it work. You could control your volumes through scripting during your scene : )

I keep getting this error. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling the addon but its not working.
"the type or namespace name "voice" could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference"

I keep getting this error. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling the addon but its not working.
"the type or namespace name "voice" could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference"

Woot ? This is super strange.
  • What version of VAMMoan do you have
  • What version of VaM do you have ?
  • Did you install a .var in AddonPackages ?
  • Did you try to unpack the .var ?

Woot ? This is super strange.
  • What version of VAMMoan do you have
  • What version of VaM do you have ?
  • Did you install a .var in AddonPackages ?
  • Did you try to unpack the .var ?

Getting the same issue. Specifically, when I'm loading the plugin using plugin presets with the "Abby" voice selected.

Seems to be when "Voices.GetVoice()" is called, it can't find the key for the voice in the dictionary. Perhaps the dictionary isn't initialized before the JSON is loaded?

Using VAMMoan 15.
Latest VAM,1.20.whatever...
Installed as VAR in addonpackages from the Hub.
I did not unpack anything.
Also get the error in v14, I think.

As a side note/feature request:
Do you think it would somehow be possible to integrate this with another plugin like SilverExpression or ExpressionRandomizer/etc. to trigger expression changes based on sound triggers? Or, simply add a list of expressions to trigger directly from the plugin? Or, if I'm just spitballing ideas, something to randomize head/hand movements would be cool too. ;)

Gotta check that!
I think I made a mistake when I had two branches on the code and removed the fix by mistake. Thank you for the report venkman

I gotta check these plugins, since I generally make all my expressions manually :)
I could only if they have solutions to drive the expressions externally.
The alternate solution would be to use the trigger system of VAMM on intensity changes also.

Not sure if I had the same problem but no voices were playing in latest VAMMoan and I get errors in errorlog, but I deleted and went to previous version and everything was ok again.

Not sure if I had the same problem but no voices were playing in latest VAMMoan and I get errors in errorlog, but I deleted and went to previous version and everything was ok again.

Guyz... guyz! (and gals and others), VAMM is tested systematically to ensure it loads properly with the scenes.
I could make a video right now of my clean install with HZMDemos working with version 15.

I made a new section in the documentation of VAMM called Updating VAMMoan, please read this if you have any trouble.
Everytime I release something I make sure it loads properly, so if you have trouble there is something going on with the way you update your plugin in your scenes that prevents it to work properly.

(@venkman 's problem is something else tho, I'm gonna check that today)

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

Documentation update & bugfixes

• Added a new section in the documentation "Updating VAMMoan" meant to help you choosing the best update method for your needs
  • Fixed an incorrect behavior during the loading process that was fixed in v12 and removed due to code branches mixup. This fix allows proper loading of presets now. Thanks to @venkman for the report

Notes : This update has been tested extensively with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@FxB You're not missing anything on the plugin! There is nothing in the interactive mode for simple touches.

This is a big brain-teaser, I already thought about it, but I would have to handle a ton of colliders. The other aspect is that, you cannot do usual moans when you're just touching the elbow of a girl (or a guy) :p

The current sound recordings would not allow a credible "feeling"... this might be something I will be able to do on VAMM 2.x (which is actually in the works ;))

I don't suppose you could add a feature where a continual trigger was enough to raise arousal, or even an option to slowly raise arousal automatically?

I've noticed that the arousal rate increases with penetrative sex(as intended, I suppose), but there's no way to really simulate using a vibrator on the woman, as near as I can tell, person atom needs variance in penetration in order for arousal to raise.
A stationary object penetrating the vagina, or one vibrating quickly doesn't trigger any change in arousal.

I don't suppose you could add a feature where a continual trigger was enough to raise arousal, or even an option to slowly raise arousal automatically?

Ninjared on the Discord actually suggested something like that recently. It's on my list of future updates. There will be a new system called "progressive" (in addition to manual and interactive) that will make the arousal go from 0 to 4 (and eventually reach orgasm if you authorize it) over a specific (configurable) period of time.

Again, if you read the documentation, the "interactive mode" is something still not considered as the "main goal" of the plugin. A steady arousal progress can be done with a couple of triggers throughout the animation. Of course, only if you are in a controlled situation (ie : not based on a user interaction).

Due to the customizable and "unknown" aspect of a VaM scene, it is hard to code something that will be able to handle all possibilities as a creator/player "can imagine them". For instance : a dildo. I could code something that works with the native dildo of VaM. But as soon as you would use custom dildos, assets, it won't work. And I can't know perfectly how are made custom assets, if they have proper colliders, rigid bodies etc.

I can't indefinitely anticipate everything in the plugin. At some point, I can give tools and triggers, but you would have to manually control the behavior depending on your needs. For instance, with the future new progressive mode. I could give a trigger that pause/unpause the progress... and you would have to script yourself the interaction based on your content in your scene. : D

Ninjared on the Discord actually suggested something like that recently. It's on my list of future updates. There will be a new system called "progressive" (in addition to manual and interactive) that will make the arousal go from 0 to 4 (and eventually reach orgasm if you authorize it) over a specific (configurable) period of time.

Again, if you read the documentation, the "interactive mode" is something still not considered as the "main goal" of the plugin. A steady arousal progress can be done with a couple of triggers throughout the animation. Of course, only if you are in a controlled situation (ie : not based on a user interaction).

Due to the customizable and "unknown" aspect of a VaM scene, it is hard to code something that will be able to handle all possibilities as a creator/player "can imagine them". For instance : a dildo. I could code something that works with the native dildo of VaM. But as soon as you would use custom dildos, assets, it won't work. And I can't know perfectly how are made custom assets, if they have proper colliders, rigid bodies etc.

I can't indefinitely anticipate everything in the plugin. At some point, I can give tools and triggers, but you would have to manually control the behavior depending on your needs. For instance, with the future new progressive mode. I could give a trigger that pause/unpause the progress... and you would have to script yourself the interaction based on your content in your scene. : D

I was eventually able to do what I wanted by moving the object I had vibrating so it repeatedly triggered the labia, and using that trigger to initiate the responses from the plugin.

Hi @hazmhox I hope you don't mind me asking a question. Why during orgasm do you lock it? I ask because I would like the ability to have her orgasm over and over and over without a cool-down. Basically a multiorgasmic girl, especially in the situation of using a magic wand. I personally seen the continuous/never ending orgasm caused by a magic wand, would like to re-create that experience in VAM :).

I never mind interesting questions : D

"Why"... well... "because" ? :p

The initial decisions on features and behaviors of a plugin/project are done from the coder perspective. Either from a code point of view (what can I do ? what can't I do ?), or simply because that's how the coder envision the plugin. A design choice is never made to bother or limit the final user on purpose. It's also made to evolve and change over time.

Your idea is interesting. I gotta check if I can allow that : )

Hi @hazmhox I hope you don't mind me asking a question. Why during orgasm do you lock it? I ask because I would like the ability to have her orgasm over and over and over without a cool-down. Basically a multiorgasmic girl, especially in the situation of using a magic wand. I personally seen the continuous/never ending orgasm caused by a magic wand, would like to re-create that experience in VAM :).
I do think it’s partially because the voice lines reflect a single orgasm, and might very well sound odd if strung together like you suggested.

I never mind interesting questions : D

"Why"... well... "because" ? :p

The initial decisions on features and behaviors of a plugin/project are done from the coder perspective. Either from a code point of view (what can I do ? what can't I do ?), or simply because that's how the coder envision the plugin. A design choice is never made to bother or limit the final user on purpose. It's also made to evolve and change over time.

Your idea is interesting. I gotta check if I can allow that : )
Apologies if that came across incorrectly, I meant no dis-respect. I was actually asking if there was a technical reason preventing it. Since it sounds like there isn't one, may I humbly ask for the ability to 'unlock' orgasms? :) Or perhaps the ability to have continuous orgasms or maybe even the ability to specify a number? (Orgasm 4 times in a row, etc.) Just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks.

@Bob Nothing I didn't mean that you were disrespectful, no worries :) It's just a common question that's often very hard to answer without switching the "why" with something like "is this by design". I don't mean to create noise in this discussion, but I thought it was important that you were aware that I didn't think you did anything wrong!

lol @Acid Bubbles ! I feel you : D

It was absolutely not disrespectful @Bob Nothing ! If I put a tongue emoji somewhere in the answer, I'm generally chill and not angry haha.
As Acid said, it was just a way to explain why something is done a certain way. Yesterday I was thinking about that and checked the amount of download on the plugin (which is something I don't really check actually), and it blew my mind when I saw over 500k... anyway, after 500K downloads, and a first stable release in 2020, you are the first one talking about that.

I'm not saying you're wrong, not at all... but at least, the initial way of doing it wasn't "off tracks" (since no one talked about the possibility). @Saglinger is a bit right, depending on the character some "orgasm lines" are going strong and "fading out" to a more rested state, so it could sound a bit strange... but even with that, that's also because I did not have this potential use in mind. I'm also not an ultra fan of "ahegao" and neverending orgasm stuff which most of the time (to me) don't feel either realistic or exciting.

That said! I think I found a way to do it in manual mode. The interactive mode is a bit more complicated since it revolves around the arousal rate. Which means I have to find a way to make it "do that" naturally.
As the interactive mode is still not my priority, I might try to add the possibility for manual, then if I find a nice way for the interactive mode, I'll add it afterwards.

Are you using manual mode or interactive mode @Bob Nothing ?

Your idea of the "X orgams in a row" isn't bad, but I think it's limiting. My idea at the moment is to allow to send a "set Voice Intensity" while in orgasm state. Which will make the system wait and swap back to the intensity you've set during this phase. Which will be way more flexible than a static amount of orgasms. You could do : Orgasm > Orgasm > Back to Int. 3 > Orgasm > Orgasm > Orgasm > Back to Int. 4 >... etc

Would that work for you ?

Back
Top Bottom