VAMMoan
I've been trying to wrap my head around why this plugin never seems to work for me. I always get the same error.
"Compile of hazmox.vammoan. 16:/Custom/Scripts/VaMMoan.cslist failed. Errors:
[CS117]: 'MVRScript' does not contain a definition for 'subScenePrefix' in <Unknown> at [2335, 36]"

I'm relatively new to VaM so I've no idea what I've done wrong, I haven't unpacked the var or anything so I'm not entirely sure what the issue is.

I've been trying to wrap my head around why this plugin never seems to work for me. I always get the same error.
"Compile of hazmox.vammoan. 16:/Custom/Scripts/VaMMoan.cslist failed. Errors:
[CS117]: 'MVRScript' does not contain a definition for 'subScenePrefix' in <Unknown> at [2335, 36]"

I'm relatively new to VaM so I've no idea what I've done wrong, I haven't unpacked the var or anything so I'm not entirely sure what the issue is.

Feels like you are not on the last version of VAM : )

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

Orgasm loop update

• Updated some texts in the help box
  • Added a new way to handle intensities while the orgasm is happening (manual mode only) :

You can now plan ahead a new intensity when a character is in orgasm state. By default the character will still fallback on intensity 0. But you can now override it by simple using the "Voice intensity X" or "Voice orgasm".
    Which means you can make a character orgasm then go back to 3, then orgasm, then go back to 4... whatever you want.

Which also means...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Bob Nothing I didn't mean that you were disrespectful, no worries :) It's just a common question that's often very hard to answer without switching the "why" with something like "is this by design". I don't mean to create noise in this discussion, but I thought it was important that you were aware that I didn't think you did anything wrong!
Much appreciated and understood.

lol @Acid Bubbles ! I feel you : D

It was absolutely not disrespectful @Bob Nothing ! If I put a tongue emoji somewhere in the answer, I'm generally chill and not angry haha.
As Acid said, it was just a way to explain why something is done a certain way. Yesterday I was thinking about that and checked the amount of download on the plugin (which is something I don't really check actually), and it blew my mind when I saw over 500k... anyway, after 500K downloads, and a first stable release in 2020, you are the first one talking about that.

I'm not saying you're wrong, not at all... but at least, the initial way of doing it wasn't "off tracks" (since no one talked about the possibility). @Saglinger is a bit right, depending on the character some "orgasm lines" are going strong and "fading out" to a more rested state, so it could sound a bit strange... but even with that, that's also because I did not have this potential use in mind. I'm also not an ultra fan of "ahegao" and neverending orgasm stuff which most of the time (to me) don't feel either realistic or exciting.

That said! I think I found a way to do it in manual mode. The interactive mode is a bit more complicated since it revolves around the arousal rate. Which means I have to find a way to make it "do that" naturally.
As the interactive mode is still not my priority, I might try to add the possibility for manual, then if I find a nice way for the interactive mode, I'll add it afterwards.

Are you using manual mode or interactive mode @Bob Nothing ?

Your idea of the "X orgams in a row" isn't bad, but I think it's limiting. My idea at the moment is to allow to send a "set Voice Intensity" while in orgasm state. Which will make the system wait and swap back to the intensity you've set during this phase. Which will be way more flexible than a static amount of orgasms. You could do : Orgasm > Orgasm > Back to Int. 3 > Orgasm > Orgasm > Orgasm > Back to Int. 4 >... etc

Would that work for you ?
First off, thank you for your time and efforts as I see you've already released a new version incorporating my ask. Thank you! To answer your questions, I actually use both modes. I probably use manual more, but I also do use interactive. My primary use is 'making movies', aka, creating fantasies that my wife likes and then recording/video edit them into scenes/movies, etc. I think my best work in my "Hermoines naughty tales" where I take the 'tales from the crypt' concept for telling random stories with Hermoine as the narrator. In any case, probably too much information :) You implementation I think will work great for what I'm trying to do, so I'll update and get you some feedback.

Again, thank you!

First off, thank you for your time and efforts as I see you've already released a new version incorporating my ask. Thank you! To answer your questions, I actually use both modes. I probably use manual more, but I also do use interactive. My primary use is 'making movies', aka, creating fantasies that my wife likes and then recording/video edit them into scenes/movies, etc. I think my best work in my "Hermoines naughty tales" where I take the 'tales from the crypt' concept for telling random stories with Hermoine as the narrator. In any case, probably too much information :) You implementation I think will work great for what I'm trying to do, so I'll update and get you some feedback.

I've got another update that will even improve that further in a couple of days.

At the moment, I'm trying to figure out a way to do it in interactive, so that it's something you can make happen on purpose with the characters. For now, I don't really know how to do it. I'll figure it out at some point I guess ;)

I've got another update that will even improve that further in a couple of days.

At the moment, I'm trying to figure out a way to do it in interactive, so that it's something you can make happen on purpose with the characters. For now, I don't really know how to do it. I'll figure it out at some point I guess ;)
If I might push my luck, there is one other huge thing that would be immensely helpful. I used to use a plugin called "EasyMoan" by geespot prior to VamMoan. One of the great things about EasyMoan is it had the option of having the girl 'move' and ramp up those movements as she got closer and closer to orgasm, then going pretty wild during orgasm, then tapering off after the orgasm.... Any chance of that coming to VamMoan? :)

Nope!

As we were discussing like a week ago or so with @Acid Bubbles , I'm exploring several aspect of the sound to extend what VAMMoan can do. So, in the future, the potential stuff coming to the plugin will be focused on sounds, even tho they might not be related to "moans" purely... but potentially any sound related to the characters (motion, clothes, skin etc).

But, for the rest, no. The plugin will stay a sound design focused plugin. I prefer to do extremely well what the plugin is meant to do... than trying to do several stuffs that other plugins already do, but not as good as these.

For instance, for 2.x, I'm planning on decorrelating the arousal system to a standalone plugin (that anyone can use and read values from with their own plugin) and connect VAMMoan 2.x to this arousal plugin to handle the interactive mode.

I think that it is more powerful to handle one aspect with a plugin, than trying to do everything.

It can be perceived as kind of sad for 1.x, because the communication between plugins is extremely hard. But for 2.x, due to the way Meshed is planning the API, it should be way more powerful : )

Nope!

As we were discussing like a week ago or so with @Acid Bubbles , I'm exploring several aspect of the sound to extend what VAMMoan can do. So, in the future, the potential stuff coming to the plugin will be focused on sounds, even tho they might not be related to "moans" purely... but potentially any sound related to the characters (motion, clothes, skin etc).

But, for the rest, no. The plugin will stay a sound design focused plugin. I prefer to do extremely well what the plugin is meant to do... than trying to do several stuffs that other plugins already do, but not as good as these.

For instance, for 2.x, I'm planning on decorrelating the arousal system to a standalone plugin (that anyone can use and read values from with their own plugin) and connect VAMMoan 2.x to this arousal plugin to handle the interactive mode.

I think that it is more powerful to handle one aspect with a plugin, than trying to do everything.

It can be perceived as kind of sad for 1.x, because the communication between plugins is extremely hard. But for 2.x, due to the way Meshed is planning the API, it should be way more powerful : )
Sounds great to me!

After updating to v17 (and deleting v16 var) female sounds does not work neither in interactive mode or in manual mode (tried with test buttons).

After updating to v17 (and deleting v16 var) female sounds does not work neither in interactive mode or in manual mode (tried with test buttons).

Tested at the moment to ensure I'm not saying anything wrong even tho I already tested it several times : v17 works on my end, working VaM and clean VaM.
Be sure to :
  • Either hard reset VaM or restart it if you have any sound issue with VaM
  • Be sure to load only a single version of VAMM in a scene
  • Check the "Updating VAMMoan" section of the documentation here.

Perpetual orgasm update

• Edited a few descriptions
  • Improved randomization by changing the seed dynamically every 10secs
  • Added a new voice intensity "Perpetual Orgasm"

About Perpetual Orgasm

You will find a newView attachment 124473 description line in the character.
The value is either yes or no.

If the value is yes, it means that there are specific voice sample for the perpetual orgasm. Which are generally at a higher...

Hola, one of my goto plugins, got a couple of questions though.

With the new male/futa interactive mode sometimes it drops easily into a scene, often with the sliders maxed to slow down arousal. There is however the odd scene here and there that's just too much for them and even with the sliders maxed the arousal hits climax in an instant! Would it be possible to add a rate limiter in where the arousal can only be activated once every xxx milliseconds? (The male/futa interactive feature made me change my like to a love :) )

Another issue I've hit a few times is the orgasm end trigger. I use the start and end triggers a lot to make the scene react to the orgasm event. It seems the end trigger fires waaay after everything has cooled down. Could you give the system a sanity check as it feels like some numbers have been plugged in wrong? At least that's where I'd start if this behaviour was in my own code :)

Thanks for your hard work on this, it's been really exciting seeing it evolve so fast!

Yup @WanderingWomble ! I noticed that recently, I'm gonna make a fix asap. I'm not gonna add a limiter, that's a mistake on my part. It should not progress that fast. This might be due to the fact that there are two colliders to ensure that any part of the penis is working for either BJ or penetration.

I don't understand what do you mean for the end orgasm by : " it feels like some numbers have been plugged in wrong" ? The end orgasm triggers after the whole orgasm sample is played. Which means, depending on the sound, it only triggers after the whole "breath in / calm down" period. It's normal, there is nothing wrong with the numbers : )

Even tho, some samples might have a tiny "blank" at the end, that's not like it's 5 seconds after the end.

If you prefer, it triggers just before the intensity changes back to the next one (either 0 or the one you've set during the orgasm).

" The arousal is now extremely close to the female arousal speed and should not produce orgasm after half a second of grinding. "

Wait, is that not realistic? 😅

I'm joking of course.
2 seconds should cover it, though 🤓 :LOL:

Ok, back to work now

Male penis squishes update

• Updated the squishes system to work with male / Futa characters.

Since the squishes system is initially based on female characters, the default delay might be a little low. I find it almost perfect betwen 0.20 and 0.25.

Don't forget to also tweak the volume and reverb mix. You can find a demo called VAMM-Boobjob-demo-01 in HZMDemos which is a perfect example for that.

Reminder : The collision system...

Hi there! I'm often using VAMMoan (well, always) and while I love the blowjob audio, I often animate without collisions, but there's no way to trigger those sounds this way. It would be nice to have a "Voice Blowjob" like other voices so I can trigger it manually! (If it happens that you have the code opened for some other reason and it's not complicated, you know... :D )

Hi there! I'm often using VAMMoan (well, always) and while I love the blowjob audio, I often animate without collisions, but there's no way to trigger those sounds this way. It would be nice to have a "Voice Blowjob" like other voices so I can trigger it manually! (If it happens that you have the code opened for some other reason and it's not complicated, you know... :D )

Haha ! Crap. I completely removed the feature (which existed before the collision system!).
Of course, I'll see what I can do Acid ! : )

Yup @WanderingWomble ! I noticed that recently, I'm gonna make a fix asap. I'm not gonna add a limiter, that's a mistake on my part. It should not progress that fast. This might be due to the fact that there are two colliders to ensure that any part of the penis is working for either BJ or penetration.

I don't understand what do you mean for the end orgasm by : " it feels like some numbers have been plugged in wrong" ? The end orgasm triggers after the whole orgasm sample is played. Which means, depending on the sound, it only triggers after the whole "breath in / calm down" period. It's normal, there is nothing wrong with the numbers : )

Even tho, some samples might have a tiny "blank" at the end, that's not like it's 5 seconds after the end.

If you prefer, it triggers just before the intensity changes back to the next one (either 0 or the one you've set during the orgasm).
Thanks for the male/futa fix :)

Just had some time to play about, I see what you mean by the calm down period. For Abby that leaves about 8 seconds of her calming down before the end orgasm is triggered. It makes sense for the scene to change pace for the calm down period, but I'm not seeing a way to react to that?

Maybe another pair of triggers? The ideal flow would be a little like this

1. Scene has ramped up to full speed.
  2. Orgasms all round! Turn on the fluids
  3. Intense period over. Turn off the fluids and slow down the animations
  4. Cool off period is over, animations back to normal speed

I normally use interactive mode (especially with the futa fix) but even when I've timed the orgasms by hand I still want the scene to react to the end of the orgasm. It's impossible to know how long an orgasm will be without being inside the plugin, so that end trigger has been a real blessing!

Thanks again for all the hard work you've put into this, really adds a lot to scenes :)

You're right @WanderingWomble , depending on the orgasm sound, you might end up with less "accurate" situations if you try to use fluids or animations. Seth is also a good example of that effect, he has some high / super high peaks and short pauses in his orgasms... which make hard to "connect" fluids or animations at the exact time.

I might try to explore possibilities to give "meta" informations to the sounds to help me out send a trigger while the orgasm is happening. I don't know if I'll be able to do that in 1.x, I'll check what I can do. Worst case scenario, it'll be for 2.x :)

You're right @WanderingWomble , depending on the orgasm sound, you might end up with less "accurate" situations if you try to use fluids or animations. Seth is also a good example of that effect, he has some high / super high peaks and short pauses in his orgasms... which make hard to "connect" fluids or animations at the exact time.

I might try to explore possibilities to give "meta" informations to the sounds to help me out send a trigger while the orgasm is happening. I don't know if I'll be able to do that in 1.x, I'll check what I can do. Worst case scenario, it'll be for 2.x :)
yeah, i gave up trying to create a custom pattern for fluids to match the orgasm, would have been easy if you skimped on the number of variations, but nooo, you had to get a ton of each :p

hehe, thanks for adding this to the list.

Back
Top Bottom