• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

VAMMoan

Plugins VAMMoan 22

Would it be possible to make an option to just do a singular randomized moan by a trigger from somewhere else... like Slap a girls ass and she moans just once, or Touch her in the right spot and she lets out one moan, don't want to dig into the sound files, I love the ease of use from this plugin, I use it for everything at this point lol

*LOVE* VaMMoan but you may want to look at Alive for what you're asking for: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/alive.15483/

Hello :)
I got a problem with Vammoan.20 when I add it to the person, I get the error message "voice.bundle not valid"?
No sounds..I even repacked it in packeage manager but still nothing happen, what should I do..please give me some help,
thanks.

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to trigger the moans singularly. I can only figure out how to turn on and off the moaning. I would like to have a single instance of a moan on a trigger action. Also I think it allows increase in intensity. Perhaps with a counter? But not sure how that works. Sorry to bother you. Great plugin!

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to trigger the moans singularly. I can only figure out how to turn on and off the moaning. I would like to have a single instance of a moan on a trigger action. Also I think it allows increase in intensity. Perhaps with a counter? But not sure how that works. Sorry to bother you. Great plugin!

Heh, I was just asking about the same thing, some kind of way to just trigger a single one, as far as I know there is none, people just recommend some other plugins, maybe someone with your status can persuade them more.

Heh, I was just asking about the same thing, some kind of way to just trigger a single one, as far as I know there is none, people just recommend some other plugins, maybe someone with your status can persuade them more.
I've noticed when VamMoan is in interactive mode, the moans only occur when there is a reason to.

Is it possible to have an arousal rate higher than 3 ? That as far as my slider goes, seems odd.

Hi @hazmhox

sorry to ask the same question I already raised long ago: would it be somehow possible to use more than the Vagina Triggers to raise arousal in interactive mode? I mean, this way only penetration works.
At least I am able to make girls hot with other means :p

Jokes aside, it would be a great enhancement if the other standard triggers (Nipples, Labia, etc) would also be considered to raise it. In a perfect world, even a collision trigger should do this (i.e. for our foot fetishists here, hehe).

I don't know how much effort that would be, maybe you can consider?

Have a great day!

Is there any way to increace tha pace of the moan?
"Add pause" param can slow it down, but is there any way to speed it up?

Hi, I am looking to add compatibility to E-Motion so you can easily use E-Motion and VAMMoan together. Where can I find a list of the morphs your plugin is using so I can ensure that E-Motion is not using them also? I looked through the CS files but I couldn't find where the morphs are defined

Thank you

Love this mod and have been trialing the demo so I can include this in my scene I am making. I have one question. In the scene where there are 2 women and the nipples control the arousal of the other girl, I cannot find out where/how that was accomplished. The two controller objects both seem to have the helmet listed as the object which then triggers the raise in arousal of both girls, but I cannot find one that girl on left nipples arouse girl on right. Also in my own scene and any of your other demo scenes, playing with nipples never moved the arousal meter in interactive mode one bit. This leads me to believe you had some kind of trigger installed that I am missing as it seems only insertion into the vagina is causing an arousal rise from what I can tell. Also doesn't seem to move if you rub the outside of the pussy/clit area, needs insertion. Thanks for any advise you can give me and point me in the right direction!

Update, so I did a lot more digging and finally found out where this is being done. For anyone who isnt aware like I wasnt, the Jaw Physics and Triggers is where this stuff is kept. Little did I know, but that tab is two different things, not a single thing associated with the jaw as I presumed. Looks like you can update the arousal from a lot of body parts, including the throat for girls that get off giving BJs, but unfortunately I dont see one for anus.

Last edited:
These triggers got me thinking though, would love to be able to have the girl change her pitch in moans for deep vaginal thrusts and the like, and managed to trigger that, but I dont see a way for that pitch to return to default. I tried the time mode with the second point but as you can imagine it results in some strange stuff. Any ideas how this might work?

How can I make an UIAssist button to change the moan intensity? I tried everything I could think of...
first make sure mode is set to manual
1669147266737.png

then you can set the voice intensity
1669147323719.png

and done!
1669147355740.png

I assume UIAssist (not familiar with that) works as most triggers do. the above can be done anywhere a normal trigger works, eg on a button, in a timelime trigger or from some relays

first make sure mode is set to manual
View attachment 178919

then you can set the voice intensity
View attachment 178923

and done!
View attachment 178924

I assume UIAssist (not familiar with that) works as most triggers do. the above can be done anywhere a normal trigger works, eg on a button, in a timelime trigger or from some relays
OMG you went through the hassle of getting screenshots and all... I think I love you

It worked. I was stuck because I forgot to change to manual mode. Thanks a lot.

OMG you went through the hassle of getting screenshots and all... I think I love you

It worked. I was stuck because I forgot to change to manual mode. Thanks a lot.
hehe no probs. i know how frustrating it can be when you're real close to getting something working and are just missing 1 clue :)

besides, it's exciting getting a scene working how you want :)

@Arangoney I quote:
One thing I was wondering is what are the best colliders to adjust for optimal arousal. I have edited colliders to be "less present" and now my atom seems to be less turned on by physical contact.

I'm not a huge fan of colliders edition in general... 'coz you're never sure of the results. I've scaled and tested the whole plugin with the default colliders and the default character system. As soon as you edit them, you're potentially changing the amount of contact I was refering to for the optimal result.

I have no perfect solution for that, but in a basic heterosexual case (male+female), changing penis length helps. : )

I have no perfect solution for that, but in a basic heterosexual case (male+female), changing penis length helps. : )

Thanks for the good laugh @hazmhox ! I should have seen this one coming. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I like my scenes more G/G. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like the clit is the forgotten one here, there doesnt seem to be a collider triggering pleasure for that one.

Also something that would be cool is seeing the pussy contracting in spasms (while building up or) during orgasm, synced with the moans. :p

Last edited:
Do I need the previous VAMMoan updates or can I delete them from my directory? When I scan some of my content in the VamHub it says I need the earlier updates too.

Hi @hazmhox
Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing things wrong, but it looks like when you're updating to the latest version of vammoan, all triggers settings are lost. Is there a specific way to update the version without loosing triggers ?

Last edited:
Hey Hazmhox! This Plugin is just essential for VaM and I'm using it since its released :D But since the latest Update, sometimes, after i've loaded some scenes, the Squishsounds are gone. Only thing i can do is to restart VaM. Just wanted to tell you. Don't know if its your release or some from my side. Keep up the incredible work! =)

Back
Top Bottom