VAMMoan
Hey hazmhox, is there a wiki or somewhere that explains features of the plugin more in-depth? Or more specifically can you help me understand what the difference of the two triggers are for pelvic slap? So far I've only been using one as I'm not sure what using the both of them does or how to use them both in tandem.

Hey hazmhox, is there a wiki or somewhere that explains features of the plugin more in-depth? Or more specifically can you help me understand what the difference of the two triggers are for pelvic slap? So far I've only been using one as I'm not sure what using the both of them does or how to use them both in tandem.
Hi, i think the two triggers are just for the position. One trigger is more to the belly, the other to the back/butt. you can move them a bit with the sliders. I mostly use the 2nd trigger. You also have to set the delay, because sometimes you have a double trigger and that sounds wierd =)

@benor83
I just have 1 question, l've searched but couldn't find on my own ... So that's why i'm asking you ... In interactive mode, do we have a way to retrieve Arousal state (Intensity 1 .... Orgasm) ? Because i would to trigger things based on arousal state in Interactive mode ... Thanks, again amazing plugin man.

All triggers are available for all modes. You could use them in interactive mode.
Note that interactive mode tends to go back and forth between the base intensity and the current one. So pay attention to not trigger things too often : )

Sorry for the late answer, as @Mopze said, they are triggers to handle both sides... as simple as that : D

Hey Hazmhox! This Plugin is just essential for VaM and I'm using it since its released :D But since the latest Update, sometimes, after i've loaded some scenes, the Squishsounds are gone. Only thing i can do is to restart VaM. Just wanted to tell you. Don't know if its your release or some from my side. Keep up the incredible work! =)

Do you still have the issue Mopze ?

Do you still have the issue Mopze ?
Yes the issue is still there, but i think it has something to do with my scenes or something. Ive recently updated VaM to 1.21 and its still there. I think i'am the only one with this problem. Sometimes it work when i disable the squish and enable it afterwards... like the game has to reload the audio file or something

Does anyone know how can I use my custom voice instead of the stock one?

Thanks!

Hey there! i was wondering if it is possible to implement the voices that exzelenz shared for creators? these voices are from TK17. I have read the answers for custom voice implementaion and how much stuff is required etc etc so thats why i was wondering if this one will be a much easier task as these are already made voices and packaged for VAM too. Let me know if its possible ofcourse you don't need to do it if you don't feel like to its just a suggestion cuz i really love this plugin and can't use vam without it now.

Hey there! i was wondering if it is possible to implement the voices that exzelenz shared for creators? these voices are from TK17. I have read the answers for custom voice implementaion and how much stuff is required etc etc so thats why i was wondering if this one will be a much easier task as these are already made voices and packaged for VAM too. Let me know if its possible ofcourse you don't need to do it if you don't feel like to its just a suggestion cuz i really love this plugin and can't use vam without it now.

Nope. I'm working on VAMM2, VAMM1 will not be updated anymore.
Also, the package you're refering to is not "packaged for VaM", they are hundreds of ogg files pretty much slapped into a var (even tho it's neatly organized).

As I already mentionned, if you want a package to be implemented in VaM, bring me a complete library of ogg files sorted, named like inside the jsondb files you can find in VAMMoan's var file + the jsondb file ready to use :)

I will not slice / organize files on behalf of people anymore. It's way too much work and I have way too much plugins to maintain + my ongoing projects + VaM 2 R&D to be able (or even want) to do that : D

Nope. I'm working on VAMM2, VAMM1 will not be updated anymore.
Also, the package you're refering to is not "packaged for VaM", they are hundreds of ogg files pretty much slapped into a var (even tho it's neatly organized).

As I already mentionned, if you want a package to be implemented in VaM, bring me a complete library of ogg files sorted, named like inside the jsondb files you can find in VAMMoan's var file + the jsondb file ready to use :)

I will not slice / organize files on behalf of people anymore. It's way too much work and I have way too much plugins to maintain + my ongoing projects + VaM 2 R&D to be able (or even want) to do that : D
Oh! thats actaully much better to hear! i really love VAMM so ofcourse i am excited for VAMM2! best of luck!

Hi @hazmhox I'm trying to use VamMoan 22 to trigger an audio file to be played when at the start of intensity 2, at the start of intensity 3, etc. The problem is that it repeats the trigger for each change inside of intensity 2, not just at the start of intensity 2. So basically, the audio clip just keeps getting reset every second or so. Am I doing something wrong? I would think that 'start intensity 2' would mean just once, not for every step inside that intensity? Start of orgasm doesn't seem to do this, it just seems to be the other intensities. Update - So it does work correctly in manual, it's just in interactive that it triggers over and over. Start of orgasm doesn't behave the same way in interactive.

Last edited:
I was playing with the TriggerCount/MaxTriggerCount values (the "read by external plugin" guys) and noticed something strange:
Although the slider is max 3000 the VAMMValue_MaxTriggerCount variable only goes to 1500. Which makes for some strange behavior for the "hard to please" ladies.

1680305197073.png

1680305406556.png

I was playing with the TriggerCount/MaxTriggerCount values (the "read by external plugin" guys) and noticed something strange:
Although the slider is max 3000 the VAMMValue_MaxTriggerCount variable only goes to 1500. Which makes for some strange behavior for the "hard to please" ladies.

Ha! Indeed, this is a mistake on my end, I'll check it out.
I might fix this one last thing at the same time VAMM2 hits the hub : )

Hi @hazmhox I'm trying to use VamMoan 22 to trigger an audio file to be played when at the start of intensity 2, at the start of intensity 3, etc. The problem is that it repeats the trigger for each change inside of intensity 2, not just at the start of intensity 2. So basically, the audio clip just keeps getting reset every second or so. Am I doing something wrong? I would think that 'start intensity 2' would mean just once, not for every step inside that intensity? Start of orgasm doesn't seem to do this, it just seems to be the other intensities. Update - So it does work correctly in manual, it's just in interactive that it triggers over and over. Start of orgasm doesn't behave the same way in interactive.

Yup that's the intended behavior since the system doesn't know when to reset... I could have done made this only trigger after the orgasm reset... but well, we all do mistakes :p

Highly unlikely I would change this due to the fact that some scenes might rely on this... even tho I think only a really thin margin of people did use the triggers. I guess VAMM2 will be the one to fix that kind of behaviors : )

love this plugin! Can you add a pitch control slider for pelvic slap and squishy sounds? Can you maybe add a little more squishy sounds so they're not quite so repetitive?

love this plugin! Can you add a pitch control slider for pelvic slap and squishy sounds? Can you maybe add a little more squishy sounds so they're not quite so repetitive?
he is working on vammoan 2.0 so i don't think you will get any update for vammaon now, i am pretty exicted to see what vammoan 2.0 will have to offer 😁

@gghhoosstt123 is right, I'm working on VAMM2 Teaser. It's unlikely VAMM will ever get updated again as I was saying a bit above.
The pitch is not a bad idea (even tho it can induce sync issues if you change it during the scene... but it's unlikely a lot of people would do that)... I'll add it on VAMM2.

For the squishes there are around 30 samples in VAMM, that's already quite a bunch for such a tiny detail I think. I might improve the pool on VAMM2, but I'm not promising anything.

@gghhoosstt123 is right, I'm working on VAMM2 Teaser. It's unlikely VAMM will ever get updated again as I was saying a bit above.
The pitch is not a bad idea (even tho it can induce sync issues if you change it during the scene... but it's unlikely a lot of people would do that)... I'll add it on VAMM2.

For the squishes there are around 30 samples in VAMM, that's already quite a bunch for such a tiny detail I think. I might improve the pool on VAMM2, but I'm not promising anything.

Awesome! That would be amazing! Thanks for the reply and all your hard work. Your stuff is amazing!👍

Well, Trigger at State "use timer" does not work. Simply doesn't do anything. Timer ticked off, it works. Bad for changing morphs.

Great plugin, though!

Last edited:
Well, Trigger at State "use timer" does not work. Simply doesn't do anything. Timer ticked off, it works. Bad for changing morphs.

Great plugin, though!

Thanks!

Yup, I think the timed triggers arrived afterwards and I never fixed this... and probably won't.
You could compensate the problem by using director from VAMStory and triggering something in there (VAMStory handles the timed triggers properly). Actually, any "proxy" could do : )

@JessicahRhode2000 could you "elaborate" on the futa voice?
I mean, futa characters are female, so you could either have a female voice or eventually a gender neutral voice (which could be achieved by playing with the pitch). Care to give me more info?

Back
Top Bottom