VAMMoan
Triggers on "Start Intensity X" levels are not working only on the start event, but they keep triggering until they leave that intensity level.

So for example, if I configure a geometry > toggle clothing event, it will be triggered multiple times toggling the clothes on and off until the intensity level changes.

I would suspect this is a bug and it should only be triggered once.

Hey, love all your work! So many vam essentials! I know you've been asked about adding custom voices, but I didn't go through all 13 pages of discussion, so I apologize if this has been covered.

I have been playing with ai voice cloning, mostly for fictional characters, and I had the idea to run the audio clips for your voices through some of the voice models I've been having pretty clean results from, in order to make some sort of replacement pack, clip for clip, as I figured that might be the easiest way get custom voice working. I don't know if I'm even able to pull the clips, from the file, I assume they're in, .jsondb the assetbundle, but I wanted to get the ok before even attempting to do this. I understand some were paid VA's so I totally understand if those are off limits. Appreciate any feedback! Thanks for all your amazing plugins!

Last edited:
Hey, love all your work! So many vam essentials! I know you've been asked about adding custom voices, but I didn't go through all 13 pages of discussion, so I apologize if this has been covered.

I have been playing with ai voice cloning, mostly for fictional characters, and I had the idea to run the audio clips for your voices through some of the voice models I've been having pretty clean results from, in order to make some sort of replacement pack, clip for clip, as I figured that might be the easiest way get custom voice working. I don't know if I'm even able to pull the clips, from the file, I assume they're in, .jsondb the assetbundle, but I wanted to get the ok before even attempting to do this. I understand some were paid VA's so I totally understand if those are off limits. Appreciate any feedback! Thanks for all your amazing plugins!

So with the help of chatgpt I wrote a python script that stitches audio clips together into a single combined.wav and records the individual clip lengths and names into a json file, and can then split the combined.wav back into the original clips with matching names and lengths. I did this in order to run the combined.wav through the ai voice models I'm using, as one long file, then run the second part of the script to split the processed audio back into the correct lengths and names.

It's likely something like this tool exists, but lately I've found making my own tools for very specific use cases has been more efficient than searching through all the junk Google feeds me.

I am not a coder so I'm pretty amazed I got this working in like 2 hours last night. It works perfectly, and makes what would be multple hours of processing hundreds of individual clips, into like 10 minutes including the ai processing on a Google colab.

I think building voice packs this way could be really interesting but obviously it's about as far as I can get on my own!

he is working on vammoan 2 now and theres not gonna be any updates for this one now. i am curious and excited to see what vammoan 2 will bring 👀

getting these errors with a clean install + 1 additional addon (Redeyes.Maid_gives_a_hand_job.3.var) that uses vammoan
Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle. Not valid

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

The AssetBundle 'Memory' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

(Filename: Line: 438)

Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle. Not valid

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voice.LoadAudio () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

suggestions welcome, thanks

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
getting these errors with a clean install + 1 additional addon (Redeyes.Maid_gives_a_hand_job.3.var) that uses vammoan
Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle. Not valid

The AssetBundle 'Memory' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

(Filename: Line: 438)

Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle. Not valid

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voice.LoadAudio () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

suggestions welcome, thanks
Mr Hazmhox, please ignore this is fixed, for anyone else experiencing the issue, just delete all previous versions of vammoan (just as Mr. H. suggested on the Overview section read it!)

There is any way to add a trigger once female went to orgasm? i want to add cycleForce to female hip while she having an orgasm so her hip will move for few seconds, but i can't merge that cool idea with this amazing mod, too bad.

So what so the best way to make this work with vibrator (eg hitachi wand) so that when vibrator CUA atom is in contact with female genitals, arousal gradually increases constantly?

So what so the best way to make this work with vibrator (eg hitachi wand) so that when vibrator CUA atom is in contact with female genitals, arousal gradually increases constantly?
Probably to set up a collision trigger that increases arousal. I don't know much about triggers, but that is a thing you can do.

I was eventually able to do what I wanted by moving the object I had vibrating so it repeatedly triggered the labia, and using that trigger to initiate the responses from the plugin.

How did you do this in the end? I want to basically achieve the same thing (get VamMoan to "work" with a vibrator/hitachi wand)...

Last edited:
How did you do this in the end? I want to basically achieve the same thing (get VamMoan to "work" with a vibrator/hitachi wand)...
I forget off the top of my head, but there's a function built into the plugin that adjusts the arousal rate, and I used the collision trigger to adjust that arousal rate.

You'd best ask someone else how to do it in detail. I almost never mess around with triggers because I find them rather difficult to figure out.

I forget off the top of my head, but there's a function built into the plugin that adjusts the arousal rate, and I used the collision trigger to adjust that arousal rate.

You'd best ask someone else how to do it in detail. I almost never mess around with triggers because I find them rather difficult to figure out.

So, after some playing around, literally the ONLY way I have been able to get this working is by using Timeline plugin on the vibrator atom, and attaching a triggers target to a 1 second long animation. Every time the animation loops, the triggers are called to increase the VamMoan arousal value (by e.g 10 each time) and trigger an arousal interaction/response from the female atom.

I then linked the timeline animation to start/stop playing based on a custom collision atom placed over the female atoms clit area (so when you move the vibrator atom so it collides with this custom collision atom).

Seems like quite an involved solution, but I couldn't find any other way to indefinitely repeat call a trigger in VaM with a set interval (and allow it to be stopped/started based on the position of the vibrator atom).

Hope that helps.

@hazmhox does this sound like a good way to achieve this with your plugin right now? Thanks for any advice. Also, amazing plugin, great work.

Hello! First off, amazing plugin. Been using it for a few years and it's definitively one of the best out there.
I just changed my PC, and unfortunately im encountering a bug that prevents me from using VAMMoan. If I start VaM on desktop, no problem. The plugin starts as usual and no issues. If I start VaM in VR, im getting the:
"Error during attempt to load assetbundle E:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle. Not Valid" and the ".../voices-shared.voicebundle. Not Valid". I saw that a few people encountered this bug and only had to Hard Reset VaM/Restart VaM and it fixes it, but not for me.

What bugs me is that my VaM is in a SSD alone, and that I just transfered the SSD from my old pc to the new one, so nothing could've gone wrong during a copying of files. And that in some saved scenes from before that were using the plugin, doesn't work anymore. Im hoping someone does have a fix to this because VaM suddenly feels pretty quiet :(

So, after some playing around, literally the ONLY way I have been able to get this working is by using Timeline plugin on the vibrator atom, and attaching a triggers target to a 1 second long animation. Every time the animation loops, the triggers are called to increase the VamMoan arousal value (by e.g 10 each time) and trigger an arousal interaction/response from the female atom.

I then linked the timeline animation to start/stop playing based on a custom collision atom placed over the female atoms clit area (so when you move the vibrator atom so it collides with this custom collision atom).

Seems like quite an involved solution, but I couldn't find any other way to indefinitely repeat call a trigger in VaM with a set interval (and allow it to be stopped/started based on the position of the vibrator atom).

Hope that helps.

@hazmhox does this sound like a good way to achieve this with your plugin right now? Thanks for any advice. Also, amazing plugin, great work.
Look into Logic Bricks. I think their might be a repeater brick.
I've used timeline and a simple Vam animation patern to make the Hitachi increase arousal. I also add a counter for orgasm.

This is a great plugin! Is it possible to raise the arousal with a cua-asset, e. g. "magic wand" from the mofme sextoy assetbundle? Which is not inserted but vibrates on the outside?

This is a great plugin! Is it possible to raise the arousal with a cua-asset, e. g. "magic wand" from the mofme sextoy assetbundle? Which is not inserted but vibrates on the outside?
Not easily. You can have it move against her pussy and that sorta works, but not really. The best thing you can do is use a capsule object in her pussy, have it tied to the CUA atom motion, and then make it invisible by adjusting the alpha setting. Then it pumps her pussy as it moves and raises the arousal.

Thank you, this is a great workaround!
Not easily. You can have it move against her pussy and that sorta works, but not really. The best thing you can do is use a capsule object in her pussy, have it tied to the CUA atom motion, and then make it invisible by adjusting the alpha setting. Then it pumps her pussy as it moves and raises the arousal.

why does sometimes the character intensity gets stuck and the arousal still moves but when it maxes out it is also stuck in that value,

this happens often when the girl is giving a blowjob while being fucked

why does sometimes the character intensity gets stuck and the arousal still moves but when it maxes out it is also stuck in that value,

this happens often when the girl is giving a blowjob while being fucked
Is the 'allow orgasm' box checked?

Is the 'allow orgasm' box checked?

yes, turns out it happens when a penis is deep inside her mouth for some reason it doesnt change the intensity but I soon as took it out it jumped to where the intensity suppose to be, idk if that it intended or not though

Back
Top Bottom