VAMMoan
is it possible in the future to make deep throat sounds like in the BJSFX plugin?

It's on the list and the base code is already planned to do that. When it's gonna be released, I don't know... but it will happen at some point yes : )

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

Bug fix and gender arousal update.

• Fixed a bug where the blowjob option wasn't working on scene load with male characters.
  • Big update for LGBT+ and Futa lovers : updated the arousal system to handle male characters. You can now use the interactive system with male characters or futa characters. The arousal works with the penis AND the anus.
    A few things to mention :
    • The collision is handle differently than the female characters ( a real collision and not a trigger) and is a bit more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately, the audio is far too quiet. Is there any way to increase the volume of the audio 3-4x?

Please, take the time to actually give informations in a question : what part of the audio ? what feature ?

That said, volume, spatialization and attenuation is thought and made to work with everything else (voice and enviro). If you prefer : I don't want to have wet sounds, or slap sounds or blowjob sounds "in your face", 35 meters away from the characters. Wet sounds are meant to be extremely discreet and more obvious at close range (like 30cm).

Amazing plugin! As an lgbt+ user, is it possible to have the Squishes feature support male&futa as well?

Amazing plugin! As an lgbt+ user, is it possible to have the Squishes feature support male&futa as well?

I was thinking of that, and I was going to put it on the anal trigger. Would you do otherwise ? Add it to the penis trigger too ?

I was thinking of that, and I was going to put it on the anal trigger. Would you do otherwise ? Add it to the penis trigger too ?
Yeah, anal & penis trigger option would be great for versatile usage. Thank you so much for this!

This plugin is the single best addition to vanilla Vam that exists, imo. So with the gratuitous praise out of the way, I have a question:

I'd like to use a preset to simplify initialisation for this in scenes, and specifically I'm attempting to insert triggers to other plugins via a preset. When I load the preset, the triggers and arousalMode in the json are not loaded. (Apols if I'm missing something basic). Is this something that you've thought about? If there's an alternate way to achieve pre-configured VAMMoan, I'd really like to know of it.

Last edited:
Thanks for this awesome plugin @hazmhox - really awesome. I was scrolling through this thread but didn't see an answer. Is it possible for a trigger to directly set the intensity? For example "set intensity to 4". I didn't see that control in the trigger list. I manually build animations and was hoping to have direct control of this. Thank you!!!

Thanks for this awesome plugin @hazmhox - really awesome. I was scrolling through this thread but didn't see an answer. Is it possible for a trigger to directly set the intensity? For example "set intensity to 4". I didn't see that control in the trigger list. I manually build animations and was hoping to have direct control of this. Thank you!!!

Yup of course you can!
Everything is explained in detail in the chapter "How to control VAMMoan" > "In manual mode" in the release documentation :)

This plugin is the single best addition to vanilla Vam that exists, imo. So with the gratuitous praise out of the way, I have a question:

I'd like to use a preset to simplify initialisation for this in scenes, and specifically I'm attempting to insert triggers to other plugins via a preset. When I load the preset, the triggers and arousalMode in the json are not loaded. (Apols if I'm missing something basic). Is this something that you've thought about? If there's an alternate way to achieve pre-configured VAMMoan, I'd really like to know of it.

Umh! That's strange. I'll test it out, but I did several tests already for someone else, and everything was working. I'll check asap : )

Also, know that triggers will only load if they are in a "perfect match situation". For instance, if you put a trigger to execute a change of state of another character, the receiving character has to be named exactly the same way, with the exact same plugins, loaded in the same order... and so on. The preset system is not perfect when it comes to advanced setups like this.

Make the Squish sound a little louder, current maximum level is not enough

I don't think so : )

I've even discussed with a few people who told me they lowered the volume. I find the mix perfectly fine as it is. If you find the volume too low, that's maybe because you have your overall sound design louder than it might need to be.

Umh! That's strange. I'll test it out, but I did several tests already for someone else, and everything was working. I'll check asap : )

Also, know that triggers will only load if they are in a "perfect match situation". For instance, if you put a trigger to execute a change of state of another character, the receiving character has to be named exactly the same way, with the exact same plugins, loaded in the same order... and so on. The preset system is not perfect when it comes to advanced setups like this.

Thanks. I think I’m trying to use a preset more generically than is really possible. I’d guessed the character name bit, but if other variations cause the preset to not apply correctly….well that’s quite tricky. I’ll tinker with it some more.

Yup of course you can!
Everything is explained in detail in the chapter "How to control VAMMoan" > "In manual mode" in the release documentation :)

Thanks @hazmhox - I use Timeline but I'm not seeing triggers for "start intensity 1" and similar. I've tried intensitiescount but that doesn't seem to do anything for me. I'm probably misunderstanding something.

Thanks @hazmhox - I use Timeline but I'm not seeing triggers for "start intensity 1" and similar. I've tried intensitiescount but that doesn't seem to do anything for me. I'm probably misunderstanding something.

I suspect you're trying to add a target track with VAMM's float. Which is not possible, these are not floats : )
Create a trigger track in Timeline and control the voice intensity through its keyframes.

@hazmhox Thanks for the great plugin! I wanted to figure out a way to mix moans and other custom audio clips (like dialog) with vammoan, so that the dialog is tied to arousal intensity. Is there any way to add our own sounds to the plugin? I see each voice has a voice.jsondb which defines the audio files to use. Would adding new audio files to voices.voicebundle (is it a unity assetbundle?) and changing the voice.jsondb to use the new files work?

You could. You won't be able to "add", you will need to rebuild the assetbundle from the ground up and as you say, updating the jsondb.
If you do that, you will also have to bundle the whole plugin with your scene, or as a new standalone dependency. Which means this scene will never be able to receive updates from VAMM.

I think that's all.

Hey Hazmhox, I've been getting errors with all vammoan versions lately about not being able to load voice asset bundles. Therefor I have no sounds in my scenes :(.

Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.14:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle. Not valid
Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.14:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle. Not valid

I've tried reinstalling the plugin in vam, reloading the plugin in scenes and resetting all presets and such, but without success. I tested vammoan versions 9-14 and they all have the same problem.

Hey @Luna just like, two messages ago, have you tried to update the plugin on an existing scene ?
By that i mean : let's say you have two characters, both have VAMM on them, did you try to replace VAMM on a character after loading the scene ?

If it's the case : you can't do that.

The limitation of the assetbundle system prevents you to have two different versions of VAMM loaded in a single scene.

The fastest way to fix that is to remove all prior versions of VAMM, only keep the latest. Open your scene, then save it again.
The slowest way to fix that is to open the json file of the scene, replace the version in the file.

I have made sure that all versions are compatible (besides some features being removed), unless you want to have the old BJ system, and the old VAMAfx implementation, you don't need all the versions.

Thanks for the awesome work you have put into this. I have a question about the expected plugin behavior when the look is changes? I am using the plugin in Manual Mode, Voice set to Claire, Enable Breathing animation On, Enable auto-jaw animation On, Voice Intensity 1. I then want to load a new Look (Select the person, Control & Physics1, Load Look).

After the new look is loaded, the model is no longer doing the Auto-jaw animation and the voice changed. I inspect the plugin and it has changed to Isabella for the Voice, the Enable auto-jaw animation is checked but not working (no jaw movement). I have to uncheck, recheck the auto-jaw for it to work. Similar resetting happens with other settings such as pelvic slap.

I did a test with using an Appearance Preset, seems this allows the settings to stay in place when changing the model, so are you only supporting using the Appearance Preset if you want to change the model? Maybe I am using the plugin incorrectly? -Thanks

Back
Top Bottom