VAMMoan
Hi Haz! ;)

Have you tried anything about that?

I thought about it and... I came to the conclusion that the best thing would be to have users set the "Arousal value" variable by disabling the internal logic that increases it. You can call it "hybrid mode".

What do you think?

P.s. I started to like Abby a lot! XD

Nope! Still working on the next enviro and Djinn :)
I'm gonna get back on that asap.

Not a bad idea! I'll see what's the best solution.

Cool for Abby, glad you like the new voices : D

I really like the plugin. And all I can think is, I wish there was more accents available. Specifically, I would like to have a female Southern accent (maybe a Lousiana Cajun voice or Texas drawl). I realize these voices are very time consuming to do but I would totally be interested in getting this if possible. :)

I think I broke this plugin doing a hard reset.
I didn't upgrade or change anything but got the error "audio/voicebundle. Not valid".
Everything was working fine until I clicked "hard reset" in attempt to fix a problem with all the hair physics being permanently frozen. Now this plugin won't work anymore.

I think I broke this plugin doing a hard reset.
I didn't upgrade or change anything but got the error "audio/voicebundle. Not valid".
Everything was working fine until I clicked "hard reset" in attempt to fix a problem with all the hair physics being permanently frozen. Now this plugin won't work anymore.

I'm using hard reset on a daily basis, never had this issue : )
Potentially, what you can try is to remove all .var of VAMM, and try to redownload them. Also, clear your cache and reboot VaM completely before that. Maybe that's just a session issue.

I'm using hard reset on a daily basis, never had this issue : )
Potentially, what you can try is to remove all .var of VAMM, and try to redownload them. Also, clear your cache and reboot VaM completely before that. Maybe that's just a session issue.
After a few restarts it was fixed.
Thanks.

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

New pelvic slap feature & bug fixes.

• Fixed a critical bug where the event handlers for the genitals triggers where either not removed or duplicated several times.
  • Per @via5 request, added an action to trigger the "set optimal jaw params" so that external scripts can call it properly.
  • New pelvic slap feature : you can now enable a pelvic slap sound for the characters. A long and detailed documentation is available in the release of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm - vam bug - went away after restarting vam - hard reset wouldn't fix it
FYI - just go this error on loading

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.12:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle. Not valid
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.12:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle. Not valid

Last edited:
Hmm - vam bug - went away after restarting vam - hard reset wouldn't fix it
FYI - just go this error on loading

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.12:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle. Not valid
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.12:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle. Not valid

Yup!

You loaded two versions of VAMM in the same scene, hard reset fixes it most of the time, but sometimes it won't, I don't know why.
Two ways to update to the most recent version without having this issue :
  • Open the JSON, change the version number
  • Delete all VAMM version keep only the new one, the "latest" behavior will grab the new release. Re-save scene.

Yup!

You loaded two versions of VAMM in the same scene, hard reset fixes it most of the time, but sometimes it won't, I don't know why.
Two ways to update to the most recent version without having this issue :
  • Open the JSON, change the version number
  • Delete all VAMM version keep only the new one, the "latest" behavior will grab the new release. Re-save scene.
Yeah worked it out - found the older version referenced - put the new one in and it all started working, no reset required - thanks anyway! going through old scenes as you might have noticed :)

I'm actually developing several additional trigger systems for the "sex related" sounds, squishes, penetration sounds and blowjob.

But! For the blowjob, there is already a system in place with a basic looping system.
I have in mind to remove the old system to reduce the amount of options inside the plugin, answer with a reaction (or answer to the discussion with a more detailed feedback if you want) :
  • :love: to remove the old system
  • (y) I don't care I will adapt my creation process no matter what you decide
  • :( No I prefer to keep the old system with the new trigger system
Thank you in advance!

lot of pain involved in removing something already in use - just for the lack of support needed I would keep it in place myself

But, I don't really use the trigger system much - so I'm not perhaps the best to answer this

TBH I kept using BJSFX for blowjob sounds and never gave your solution a proper chance, but I do use VAMmoan for the loops all the time. If you make the trigger based BJ sounds nice and easy to use, like pelvic slap, then I see no problem with the current way going out.

alternative or mixed "sounds", skin friction sounds will give more atmosphere. I was hoping the slap was just a new start point for the plugin: happy to read you have projects related to 😇🥰
ps: I don't know if it would be easy for you to random mix "mechanic" sounds with some simple basic voice sounds (doesn't matter if they must be "neutral" to fit both male/female voices). Meaning anything you would choose among the infinite list of vam actual sex sounds. That would give more life appearance to that single male option too. Thanks anyway for the fantastic dummy-proof work.

Last edited:
@redeyes "trigger" is a wide term. If you use voiceIntensity or voiceBlowjob or any way to manually alter the type of voice playing, then you are using triggers^^

@apm thank you for your honest feedback! I will make it easy to use as I always do, I guess it might fit your needs : )

@keycode this is a great idea for the friction sounds. I had a similar thing in mind, but I still had no exact idea how to do it properly so that it works well. I will think about it and try to find a cool solution for this : )

Thank you for you feedback everyone!

The new pelvic slap feature works great so far! Squishy/wet sounds would be great too even if they're just triggered by the current slap triggers.

Regarding moans, if we want to exclude some from the available set of sounds, is it sufficient to just remove it from the .jsondb file? Is it possible to extract the .ogg files so we can identify the ones we want to exclude? I'd like to remove the ones that include words or have lips-closed "mm" sounds because they don't look right with the mouth/jaw opening morphs.

The new pelvic slap feature works great so far! Squishy/wet sounds would be great too even if they're just triggered by the current slap triggers.

Regarding moans, if we want to exclude some from the available set of sounds, is it sufficient to just remove it from the .jsondb file? Is it possible to extract the .ogg files so we can identify the ones we want to exclude? I'd like to remove the ones that include words or have lips-closed "mm" sounds because they don't look right with the mouth/jaw opening morphs.

Yup! You could do that, the jsondb files are driving what files are loaded in memory.

If you'd want to find specific files you could try to extract from the assetbundle. Or if you understand a bit C# (you're lucky I'm cleaning all comments in my current releases, it's gonna be gone in the next one :p) you could find a commented line in vammoan_voice.cs : //SuperController.LogMessage(" Playing Moan file: " + clipName);

Remove the double // in front of it... now you will get the filename everytime it's gonna play a sound. You can then remove it from the jsondb file when you found it : )

When replacing old version on older scenes I get voicebundles not valid error and can't be used.

Dude, Hi. I noticed that the articulation became a bit unnatural. The button doesn't help. Could you return the speed and range of the morph as in the 8th version?

Dude, Hi. I noticed that the articulation became a bit unnatural. The button doesn't help. Could you return the speed and range of the morph as in the 8th version?

Hey. You're talking about the auto-jaw ? Nothing has changed. These are just arbitrary parameters sent to the auto-behavior system of VaM. You can customize them by yourself.

Thank you for answer. How to adjust auto-behavior parameters?

Np. On your character. Jaw Physics & Triggers tab. Then all the slider under the trigger list ( Jaw hold sprint, Audio drive multiplier etc... ). Of course, after customization, do not click on the button inside VAMMoan, or you will loose your parameters and you'll have to redo your customization.

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

Features update

• New Squishes feature. Adds touch / rub / penetration sound fx when interacting with the labias of a female character (obviously only works with female characters). Works perfectly hand to hand with the pelvic slap.
  • New Blowjob feature. Adds sucking / licking sound fx when putting something in the mouth of a character (male and female).
    IMPORTANT : The implementation of this new way of handling blowjob sounds resulted in the removal of the old...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Warning : A bug exists at the moment where BJ system can't be used on male characters. I will fix this ASAP (with a bonus on top).

Back
Top Bottom