VAMMoan
Hey hazmox, first of all thank you for this essential plugin! =)
I have an an issue with the orgams start/end triggers. When i make a scene and add action to them its working nicely. But when i change the character i make a pluginpreset for this scene so all plugins are working but the actions in the orgasm start/end triggers are gone =( so i have to add them every time new. Any idea what causes that?

Ho !

I think that might be a problem due to the way triggers are saved. They are saved with the scene, not with the plugin.
I don't know if that's something I can prevent.

Can you tell me the exact process you're going throught on a character that has VAMM enabled ?

Hmmm, i just set up the triggers like: Start Orgasm "CycleForceOn" for a shiver effect =) Then on EndOrgasm "CylceForceOFF". So they work well.
Before Loading an other character, i make a PluginPreset. The i Load the Character, load the Plugin Preset i made and all Plugins working, except the triggers im vamm. The Settings are just gone. Its in every scene.

PS: i deleted all other vamm versions in my folder and downloaded the latest version again.

Hi there! This is probably one of the best plugins I've come across over all time lurking around VaM community. However, some minor additions might be a good thing. Have you thought about adding a system to allow for the users to create their own voices? There are great voice packs by increaseVV available in Hub, but I sadly found no way to use them in any way. :\
Edit: It seems that the packs I mentioned are now free to be used by whoever for their scenes, probably you can use those samples freely for additional voices now, if you need raw material. :)

Last edited:
hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

New voice & tweaks

• New voice : Claire. Claire enjoys pleasures of the flesh... a lot.
    Thanks a frikkin' lot to @WeebUVR for kindly sharing his personal audio source performed by the talented Pixie (@_PixieWillow).
    Claire has longer orgasms than usual, but since they are extremely cool I thought it would be a shame to not keep them as is. Think about your animation when you trigger them.
  • Several settings tweaks.
  • Several audio...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow the new voice is amazing. She sounds so vocal. It is what I wanted. Amazing job dude. This plugin is a must.

wooohooo nice as always :D but somehow the guys voice not working anymore oO. any idea what might be the problem ? Also, would it be possible to add another male voice anytime?

Ho what ? I'm gonna check that!

As I'm saying in the last update, I'm looking for people wanting to contribute to the samples pool :)
I hope someone contribute to the male voices yes !

OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OOOOOOH YES! YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEEES!

Finally we have a girl who really gives you some satisfaction in exchange for the effort you put into doing it!!!! A girl that makes you feel sure that she is REALLY enjoying it!!!

I hope we can have more of this kind. 🙏

P.s. OH YES! YES! YES!

@DasBoot
Seriously love your plugin and you keep improving it, which is outstanding. If I only had one request would be to somehow keep all the settings active when changing the look. For example if I change a look the jaw animation has to be re-checked. Guess I will test out version 8 and see if you made any changes. Thanks again!

That is because the look/appearance overrides the parameters. This is something that pisses me off too... and I still haven't find a way to compensate that. But this is a great suggestion for the future improvements!

I was seriously bagging with no dignity (just to be clear).

Haha. We'll see what actresses I run into. But an alt of Claire also performed by Pixie is coming soon, kinda angry one, I think you might like it !

New voice, feature & bugfixes

• New voice : Abby. Abby might sound angry, but it's because she's angry at herself for enjoying sex way too much.

Thanks again a frikkin' lot to @WeebUVR for kindly sharing his personal audio source performed by the talented Pixie (@_PixieWillow).
    Just like Claire, Abby has longer orgasms than usual, but since they are extremely cool I thought it would be a shame to not keep them as is. Think about your animation...

@bassref
Love the plugin!! But would it be possible to enable me to more easily add my own sounds by putting clips in specific folders maybe? Or naming them such so that you'd know when to play what? I know individual files will take (much) longer to load, but that functionality would be golden IMHO!! Regardless, thank you for this great plugin!

I'm not gonna explain again the complexity and technical reasons that prevents me from doing this, you can find more information in this discussion since a few people already asked the question. Here for instance. : )

That said, half of the magic of the plugin comes from the audio files. It means that, it will not be nearly as good as the current voices in the plugin if you don't invest a lot of time in finding great samples.

The current database counts around 2000 audio samples, these samples are the result of dozens of hours of work. Slicing, tweaking, cleaning, mixing and mastering. But also knowing exactly how to slice them to get a nice feeling. If you are not ready to go through this amount of work, you will not get any good result.

If you'd be interested doing that kind of tedious work, I would consider digging further to find a workaround. Contact me through PM if you want to know more.

Woah.... i never thought my begging skills was so powerful! 🤣

Jokes aside... Abby is a good alternative but i still like Claire more. As a first impression, to me, Abby seems a bit uncomfortable... (just a little bit...)

That said... i have a bit of curiosity about two things to improve randomness:

1) Have you ever tried to randomize the pitch within a customizable range?

2) Have you tried to add a "Current +\- 1" option to the random sound selection? I mean an option that randomly choose to play higer intensity sound or lower intensity sound.

Also... do you think that it will be nice to have a trigger that playonce a sound from a given intensity?

Woah.... i never thought my begging skills was so powerful! 🤣

Jokes aside... Abby is a good alternative but i still like Claire more. As a first impression, to me, Abby seems a bit uncomfortable... (just a little bit...)

At least that's another alternative for people who prefers angrier women :p

1) Have you ever tried to randomize the pitch within a customizable range?

2) Have you tried to add a "Current +\- 1" option to the random sound selection? I mean an option that randomly choose to play higer intensity sound or lower intensity sound.

Also... do you think that it will be nice to have a trigger that playonce a sound from a given intensity?

1 - Nope. I mean, yes I did try it, but it is not really more randomness... just some variation. And since voice might sound strange when you pitch them, this is something I found not "game changing" enough to implement it.

The random system does work pretty well if you ask me. I have a minimum "buffer" depending on how much variations exists in the library which makes sounds already played not being able to play again until they are pushed out of said buffer. For the most detailled voices (Isabella, Seth, Claire) the buffer is from 15 to 20 samples, which is a lot before you're gonna hear the same one... especially since the random selection is added on top of this buffer. It makes highly unlikely to have the same sample play several times.

2 - This is a great idea! I was thinking the other night about improving options for that part, I'm gonna add that asap : )
I'm currently fixing a bug and also fixing the Life dependency to make it compatible with Life 10 to 13. And also trying to see with increaseVV if he would be opened to make a few of his voice packs available in VAMM. I'll put your idea in the update too.

3 - I have thought about that! The problem I had in mind is how to handle the buffering of the triggers. Is that something you would use ?

3 - I have thought about that! The problem I had in mind is how to handle the buffering of the triggers. Is that something you would use ?

Well... i play always in Interactive mode (at least for now... but i plan to use the Manual mode somehow in the future...) and i think that, said trigger, could be good in scenarios where you want the girl to moan with a specific intensity as a consequence of a specific action. Let's say... if she is using a F-Machine at low speed, it can be nice to have here moan on each penetration.

In that case, to handle multiple triggering, the solution may be to let the sound play only if there is no sound already playing.

I think that's how it works right now but ... now, we don't have an option to directly tell the plugin to play only one sound from a given intensity (it might also be useful to specify which sample).

Mind that all this thing is just an idea... i don't know if this will really sounds good once implemented.

I hope i was able to explain myself... english is not my native language... :ROFLMAO:

@bassref

I'm not gonna explain again the complexity and technical reasons that prevents me from doing this, you can find more information in this discussion since a few people already asked the question. Here for instance. : )

That said, half of the magic of the plugin comes from the audio files. It means that, it will not be nearly as good as the current voices in the plugin if you don't invest a lot of time in finding great samples.

The current database counts around 2000 audio samples, these samples are the result of dozens of hours of work. Slicing, tweaking, cleaning, mixing and mastering. But also knowing exactly how to slice them to get a nice feeling. If you are not ready to go through this amount of work, you will not get any good result.

If you'd be interested doing that kind of tedious work, I would consider digging further to find a workaround. Contact me through PM if you want to know more.

Thanks and understood, I did in fact see the other discussions, but forgot :)
That said, I appreciate your perfectionistic approach in this, but still i'm asking because I've had good (enough) success with my own samples before and was looking to combine it with a better plugin.
I guess if I really wanted to I can go the assetbundle route, but as you correctly stated... that is quite a bit more work than just dumping reasonable samples in a folder (plus, when trying, I ran into version incompatibilities etc etc).

Ignore me, the plugin is still great of course, thanks for your reply!

New voice, new features & "Life" fix

• New voice : Skye. She is a bit shy... but she just needs to warmup.

Thanks to @meshedvr, I was able to add the vanilla sounds of VaM also performed by the talented Pixie (@_PixieWillow).

The voice is not has detailed as Claire or Isabella, you only got 4 intensities from 0 to 3. But since I love Pixie's performances and voice, it was too sad to not implement her character. And it also gives you as usual, more...

Back
Top Bottom